Advice needed for Married Couple new to Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
steven928

Advice needed for Married Couple new to Chastity

Post by steven928 »

Hello everyone my name is steven. My wife who enjoys being a bit dominant was intrigued when we first started reading about Tease and Denial almost two yrs ago. We have an agreement where she decides where and when concerning my ejaculations. This week we received our first chastity device and are looking for advice and information we have loads of questions lol. I would enjoy chatting during the day from my smart phone using Yahoo Instant messenger. My name is nj_hubby_in_chastity. Please add me to your friends list if you would like to offer any advice or help answering any question.

Again Yahoo ID is : nj_hubby_in_chastity
0 x
gungadn

Re: Advice needed for Married Couple new to Chastity

Post by gungadn »

As a start, there are a lot of great blogs with excellent information. Keyheld (http://keyheld.blogspot.com/) is an aggregate of all of those blogs and would be the best place to start.
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Hi and welcome. There are a large number of couples on this forum married or otherwise that have shared a lot about their relationships and many have blogs too. Is there any areas of advice that you are seeking specifically? Lots of open minded people here so don't be shy posting your questions or searching the forum.

All the best.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Atone

Post by Atone »

Welcome Steven. Very interested in hearing how it goes with your new chastity device. What did you get? Who's decision was it, sounds like it might have been your wife's, that is pretty hot.

-A
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Steven928,

As was mentioned, there is a wealth of information here. We've only been playing with chastity a little less than a year, and I'd say 95% of our information has come from this forum and the blogs listed on Keyheld. I like that most of the members here are real people with a family, mortgage, job, etc. that happen to enjoy male chastity.

Welcome to the forum!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart