Boys Plus Chastity Belt Law

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked by LRC

Boys Plus Chastity Belt Law

Post by Locked by LRC »

It still amazes me what you can find surfing the net. It was a rainy Saturday so I was doing some surfing on male chastity. I ran across this site http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/502624. It’s a poll being taken to see if chastity devices for males should be mandatory by law. They are asking questions affecting prepubescent boys to men.

Highlight of other questions;
Are there benefits of chastity in pubescent, single, and married males?
Is there a need for a Boys Chastity Law? Would you support it? What can you do to spread the word?
At what age will it no longer be mandatory? 18 to never are the range of choices.
If drugs are available to prevent erections, should the chastity device administer it continuously?

I tried a search on the title and found only the poll and a message board at the poll. It had two messages “Strange people". & "You are a weird freak.”

The contact for the poll was [email protected]

I'm curious if anyone in Europe has heard about this.

Is there actually a movement there to have a law like this?
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Atone
Re: Boys Plus Chastity Belt Law

Post by Atone »

Some of the crazy stuff out there is really amazing. I am so thankful for this forum and the blogs of many of the members here. After living with the reality of full time Chastity and OD for a while now most of the fantasy stuff out there does nothing for me.

-A
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Locked by LRC wrote:Is there actually a movement there to have a law like this?
LbL - Would you like to buy some stock in my new startup company? I found a way to build a motor that puts out more energy than what goes into it to make it run. :ugeek:
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Okay, that was snarky. :roll:

But seriously - I've been in several other groups that virtually went down in flames because some idiots started posting things like this. No, there's no concept for some Euro/Asian/Arabic/Martian law to chastify boys. Once in a while you'll see wank fodder by fem-supremacists or the like, and while it's very interesting to *them*, it's completely fictional.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Tom, people being people, you never know what wacked idea someone will try to push as their own personal agenda. I didn't realy think it was a viable idea, just wondering if there was a fringe group out there. I'm sure many years ago when people in the U.S. heard that someone wanted to ban alcohol they probably thought; yeah, right.
Anyway, how much money do you need for that motor?
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Tom Allen wrote:
Locked by LRC wrote:Is there actually a movement there to have a law like this?
LbL - Would you like to buy some stock in my new startup company? I found a way to build a motor that puts out more energy than what goes into it to make it run. :ugeek:
LOL!

I built that years ago, (cold fusion, super conductivity, all easy..) but in the interests of letting the Arab Nations control the majority of the world energies, I decided it best not released. :D :o
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I have read several fantasy stories on Literotica based on this concept. Around puberty males are locked into their chastity device in a ceremony denoting that he is now a man. His mother, or oldest female relative is the keyholder until he get's married when the wife becomes the keyholder. Upon divorce or death of the wife his oldest female relative becomes his keyholder.

These are always utopian societies where women are in charge and war is a thing of the past.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

cb6000s wrote: These are always utopian societies where women are in charge and war is a thing of the past.
But then, there were Elizabeth I, Margaret Thatcher, ....

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)