Pain during release

Living the real life under lock and key
likes2blocked

Re: Pain during release

Post by likes2blocked »

Usually my first one is kind of acidic, if that makes any sense. A little bit of burn, and the volume is enough to create a bit of soreness, same as when you're getting orgasms often. However, none of this is something I'd characterize as 'hurts'. That would alarm me.

There are other reasons to go for 2 or more after a period of denial - takes a little time to get back to normal.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

thumper wrote:I've felt a twinge of pain on occasion, but nothing serious. I always chalked it up to intensity more than anything else. It doesn't happen every time.
:nods:

For me, it seems to be the muscles inside, the pubogy... pubygy... pu... the Kegel muscles. Rarely happens now.
atone wrote:When mine are bad I use a technique that I learned where I lift a heavy object a few times using my legs. Kind of straddle something and lift up. It needs to be pretty heavy. Supposedly it is similar muscle movement as having an orgasm.
You're describing the weight training exercise known as "squats"; the tightening of your abdominal core muscles forces some blood to rush through the area, not unlike having a semi plow through 5 o'clock traffic on the freeway. It works, but you're not necessarily happy about it. ;)
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

likes2blocked wrote:Usually my first one is kind of acidic, if that makes any sense. A little bit of burn, and the volume is enough to create a bit of soreness, same as when you're getting orgasms often. However, none of this is something I'd characterize as 'hurts'. That would alarm me.
That sounds about right. A very internal aching feeling. Maybe it just is more uncomfortable for me because it is a new sensation. I guess some more experimentation is in order. Oh darn. ;)
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Mayhew

Post by Mayhew »

jnuts wrote:Was really hoping it is a breaking in period kinda thing.
Sorry, but not in my experience. I have been practicing bouts of chastity on and off for about five or six years now, and it still happens to me from time to time.
0 x