going back into chastity, need advice

Living the real life under lock and key
bendi

going back into chastity, need advice

Post by bendi »

Hi everyone!

I'm getting back together with my ex after about a year of being apart, and chastity is a BIG thing for her. Back then, I wore a cage for about 6 months. We just about made it work, but I made a LOT of mistakes (some of them VERY painful). If you guys have any advice, I'm all ears!

The main issues I currently have:
  • I cycle to work
  • I need to be able to crouch & crawl at work
  • I work with powerful magnets
  • My scrotum doesn't hang much to begin with, and we get cold weather around here...
My first device was something from Birdlocked, but it was terrible:
  • it wasn't very convincing
  • it didn't prevent erections, the band would just pull on my balls until it felt like they were in a vice. Morning wood was HELL
  • I recently tried cycling in it, and it hurt. A lot.
My second device was a CB600s, which I had similar trouble with until I bought a leather harness for it.
  • The harness was a HUGE help, accidental erections were no longer a recipe for debilitating agony.
  • I tried cycling today, and it actually kinda worked.
  • The harness itself was uncomfortable long term; it chafed and made crouching more awkward.
  • I think the harness emphasises the bulge...
  • During cold weather, my scrotum could squeeze out of the device, which was excruciatingly painful.
  • Using a smaller U-ring resulted in me waking up with my scrotum agonisingly swollen.
  • After sitting for long periods, the device seemed to trap something inside my scrotum (maybe the spermatic cord?), causing pain and swelling.
I recently picked up a Solitary from Master Series.
  • I actually like that it's small.
  • Cycling hurt so much I almost passed out twice.
  • My scrotum would randomly attempt to retract through the device, which hurt so much I almost exposed myself to a colleague trying to get the device off.
  • I tried sleeping in it, and was again awoken by swollen balls.
  • While sitting or lying down, the bar digs into the skin over the pubis bone.
  • Parts of it are magnetic, which makes me nervous because I work with magnets.
Frankly, sitting down and making this post makes me wonder why I'm even considering taking this up again. Still, any advice would be REALLY welcome!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: going back into chastity, need advice

Post by Tom Allen »

I don't know what kind of bike you ride, but you might want to look at the Selle SMP line. Not only is the saddle split, it has an "eagle beak" form that will probably put less pressure where you don't want it. I have not tried it wearing a device, but I did take a short ride with just the cuff ring, and it seemed okay.

For reference:

https://www.amazon.com/SMP-TRK-Mens-Sad ... B00ZEO0E9Y

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Real-Sta ... 93282.html
0 x
bendi

Post by bendi »

Ah, I hadn't considered that. I'm using a bike-share program at the moment, but I'm not above buying a bike if it makes everything else work. Many thanks for the suggestion!
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Take the cage off before riding to work; put the cage on when you get back?

I know it’s not the best solution, but I’m throwing it out there. It lets you pick the cage you like the most, no matter the construction or material.

I only bring this up as a possibility better than giving it all up entirely. It might work as a stop gap until you find a better solution. It might work until you build up some ‘resistance’ to the presence of the cage, and then find that some problems go away.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
bendi

Post by bendi »

It's a fair point. That would require me to carry my key with me, which she did let me do last time. I may be able to bargain for not wearing the device at work at all; that would solve a lot of problems. Let's face it: it's not like I'm going to beat my meat on the job...
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Depends upon your job and workplace culture, I guess. :lol:

Another option might be some kind of device that is piercing dependent and does not require a ball-trap ring.

Hmm. What are the bike share bikes like? Upright hybrid style?
0 x
bendi

Post by bendi »

I would LOVE to get away from ball-trap devices, but I'm not sure I could cope with having my penis pierced...

Yes, the bikes are upright hybrids. I'm not sure that the saddle is necessarily the problem, though. I think it's more the fact that the ball-trap ring splays my balls out, so they keep getting bashed and squeezed as I cycle...
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

I've worn two devices while cycling; and I have a traditional long, narrow, road bike saddle. I do like Tom's suggestion about the drop front saddle. Worth investigating.

My best experience riding was with the Dickcage Duo. The reason I find it works so well versus other ball trap devices is one's testicles are pushed together as opposed to apart. Admittedly (as I have one for sale ) it's a greater challenge staying clean and fresh. If you and your KH are good with every other day removal for cleaning, then your problem is solved!

Unlike other ball trap devices (including my 'new' Jailbird), morning wood in the dickcage was an event to be looked forward to! Because the tube goes back through the ring, much more of the erection is contained and it feels great! NO, I mean I really liked it, alot!

That is, of course, just my opinion and as my KH likes to say "Opinions are worth what you pay for them."
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

jfenoffti wrote:I've worn two devices while cycling; and I have a traditional long, narrow, road bike saddle. I do like Tom's suggestion about the drop front saddle. Worth investigating.
Years ago when I was riding a more upright hybrid, I had a split saddle that worked out just fine.
https://www.hobsonseats.com

That said, it's just not meant for road cycling, and when I got more into long distance treks, I had to make a decision.

I might try the SMP this year, but I won't jump into a 25 or 50 mile ride - likely I'll just go for 5 or 10 miles to check for chafing, etc.

My other concern is that my cage will probably show up in those lycra bike shorts, so I'll want to be out in the rural areas.
0 x
bendi

Post by bendi »

jfenoffti wrote:My best experience riding was with the Dickcage Duo. The reason I find it works so well versus other ball trap devices is one's testicles are pushed together as opposed to apart.
Ah, thank you, I shall see what my KH says. She generally prefers solid devices, but if this means I can wear it to work then I can probably make a good case.

Out of curiosity, did you have much trouble with the Dickcage slipping forwards during the day? Also, is it easy to put on and take off?
0 x