Valentine’s Day dreams

Living the real life under lock and key
Tullyboy

Valentine’s Day dreams

Post by Tullyboy »

It’s Valentine’s Day in my part of the world. I’m not sure how wide spread that practice is, but if you celebrate in your part of the world how do you hope to mark the occasion? Or, if it’s passed, how did your Keyholder mark the occasion? :)

I’m hoping that she’ll consult “The List.” It has a number of fun activities that I enjoy that she usually doesn’t think of. We have the house to ourselves for a bit this evening so it might be a good time. HOWEVER, since we had a small playtime last night it’s possible that her list involves watching the Olympics and going to sleep.
0 x
jfenoffti

Re: Valentine’s Day dreams

Post by jfenoffti »

KH wished me "Happy Valentines Day" this morning and reminded me today is also the beginning of Lent.

I'm not completely sure, but I think the implication was it marks a (customary) period of self-denial. Or in this case, a KH determined denial. Currently, I am uncaged due to a structural failure of my cage, and anxiously awaiting a "new" (previously owned) custom cage (JB). Which should be here early next week.

Earlier this week KH discovered I had removed the offending cage without her knowledge or consent and said there would be a penalty for that. And that was on top of her deciding I should remain locked until I create additional income equal to her position so she can retire. I can do this, just not overnight.

This may be a longer Lent than usual.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Since Mrs. Twisted left Monday for a two week trip, we celebrated on Sunday. I had some fresh raspberries that I planned on using for supper and she swiped some of them and dragged me up to the bedroom...she sprayed her right tit with whipped cream and planted a berry on it, then instructed me to take care of it- I sucked, licked and chewed until she was ready to do the same to her left tit. After I finished with the left one, the rest of the berries and some more whipped cream went between her pussy lips and I had to eat those out too, and keep eating, of course.

At some point she had me flip around so that I was on my knees in a not quite 69 position so that she could tease my still-caged cock, which, of course, was trying to burst out of the CB3k. Her tongue felt wonderful on the bits that were poking out of the holes and slot, and by the time she blasted off I was so wound-up that I was fucking air, which continued for quite some minutes after she was done and resting. I was right on the edge- that point where, if you were fucking, you would slam it home and start squirting...except that the cage was on and air provides no friction. It was incredibly frustrating.

Some time later, she unlocked me and while we were on the couch watching TV she climbed on top of me and had me sucking and licking on her tits again. She was straddling my lap and eventually she fished my cock out and started rubbing her pussy on it while she teased me about how she would be away on her trip, possibly playing with some young cowboy studs while I was locked here at home and not even able to jerk off. After a while, she slipped my cock inside her a few inches and slowly moved around. After she said "The idea of me fucking other guys really turns you on, doesn't it?" I lost it and started squirting. She wasn't moving very fast so it was pretty much mostly 'ruined'. She was a little disappointed that it was 'ruined', she said that she had wanted me to have a full orgasm, I had to reassure her that it was 'OK' and she shouldn't be worried about it (I actually had been anticipating not cumming at all and being completely frustrated until she returned from her trip, but it seems that the ruin has left me even hornier than I would have been without it).

Afterward, I grilled some steaks and made some special side dishes. We were both stuffed and neither of us finished the meal.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

jfenoffti wrote:This may be a longer Lent than usual.
:lol: Well, I hope that Easter is a wonderful celebration!
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

TwistedMister wrote:Since Mrs. Twisted left Monday for a two week trip, we celebrated on Sunday.
I hope that the two weeks isn't too miserable. I'm glad that you had some time together before she left.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

For my part, I finished putting together our family picture wall as her present. She said that she didn't get me a present, but it turns out that she did and I liked it better than if she had purchased me something. Her present started out on the kitchen table, moved to the bedroom rug and ended in the bed. Her instructions were: "I'm going to edge you in 5 different positions."

I'm happy to report that for positions 6 and 7 I was given the green light to cum.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tullyboy wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:Since Mrs. Twisted left Monday for a two week trip, we celebrated on Sunday.
I hope that the two weeks isn't too miserable. I'm glad that you had some time together before she left.
LOL, it's taking me longer to get re-acclimated to wearing it than I thought it would. The first night was fine, no issues at all, but since then I've been having trouble with 'pinching' that wakes me up about every 90 minutes or so. I'm thinking it's a combination of having lost the 'toughness' of the skin under my scrotum that I had acquired during the previous session; and the extra 'horniness' that has hit me as a result of her suddenly deciding that she wanted to get back into it and insisting on it, together with her apparent enthusiasm in regard to the subject of cuckolding.

It has long been my desire to see her want to take control because that's what she wants (for her own reasons), and to insist on it without any instigation or suggestion from me. My particular 'kink' is forced control and forced participation in various sexual activities, from the more mundane pleasuring of her while being myself denied to the less common and more 'extreme' end of cuckolding and forced participation in more 'unusual' activities.
She was straddling my lap and eventually she fished my cock out and started rubbing her pussy on it while she teased me about how she would be away on her trip, possibly playing with some young cowboy studs while I was locked here at home and not even able to jerk off.
This exchange was a bit more involved than what I originally wrote, in that she was suggesting that I wouldn't know whether she was fooling around or not...and I had to clarify that although it was perfectly acceptable for her to make up stories and tell me she was doing things that she really wasn't, if she actually was screwing around I needed to know about it. I know that some guys (on another site) seem to get off on not knowing, but my kink is in knowing but not being able to do anything about it- I don't want to be in a situation where sneaking around and deceit are occurring, she has the freedom to fool around but with the condition that I have to be aware and 'somehow' participating. She can have her fun but it needs to feed my kink, otherwise the scenario falls apart and there would be little in it for *me*. In the ideal situation I would actually be present and forced to watch and participate in various ways before, during and after...she has previously 'teased' me about such things, and I know that she has had dreams about doing it (she talks in her sleep), but until now her [conscious] inhibitions have prevented her from actualizing her desires.

Another development was that the TV show 'How To Get Away With Murder' was playing in the background and at one point the two queer guys were kissing, and I turned my view away from it but she said "your cock seems to like that." I actually don't, two guys kissing squicks me out and is, in fact, one of my few 'hard limits' (the other is no rimming other guys)- I have not restricted her from forcing any other activity but I have to draw the line on those two things. The notable thing, however, was her mention that my "cock seems to like it." One of the ideas that turns me on is that of her insisting that my arousal at 'unusual' activities tells her that she should go ahead and make it happen, regardless of any real or apparent resistance to them...though I have never actually told her that, so the idea that she may have come up with it herself is rather sort of arousing.

Another little thing was that while she was waiting for one of her flights the other day, she deliberately informed me that she was wearing the Key on a necklace, exposed and visible to anyone and everyone. The idea that there might be some people who will see it and know what it is for is also arousing for me. She really seems to be 'getting into it' in a big way this time. Of course, this sudden appearance of a willing and wanton 'Mistress' has aroused me in a major way, which almost indubitably factors in to my difficulty in adjusting to the presence of the cage again.

I am really quite curious as to just how she came to the decision to re-activate 'The Game' after my having, immediately prior, fed into *her* 'subby' desires by forcing her to submit to *me*, which she clearly wanted at the time...but I don't want to ask for fear of 'breaking the spell'.
Last edited by TwistedMister on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fucking typos, I've been seeing far too much poor grammar and spelling on the 'net lately...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

My wife allowed me to order her a leather whip for Valentine's day. Not a full length Indiana Jones whip, but a shorter version. That was my present to her. For my "present", she is going to test the whip on me when it arrives in the mail. Sounds like she is getting 2 gifts!
0 x