How is your year going?

Living the real life under lock and key
Keegan

How is your year going?

Post by Keegan »

I saw this topic on another forum and thought it would be a good question here.

I am not in chastity but for those who are, How many O's have you had? How many ruined O's? How much teasing has your key holder put you through?

Thanks,

Keegan
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: How is your year going?

Post by TwistedMister »

Keegan wrote:I saw this topic on another forum and thought it would be a good question here.

I am not in chastity but for those who are, How many O's have you had? How many ruined O's? How much teasing has your key holder put you through?
You aren't in chastity but you joined here just to ask this question? Why? :?: :?:

Have you ever been locked? Or are you hoping to be?

It is customary (and polite) for new members to introduce themselves in the 'Hello World' thread, perhaps you could tell us a little bit about yourself and why you are asking this question?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

Keegan wrote:I saw this topic on another forum and thought it would be a good question here.

Thanks,

Keegan

Hmmm....your not in chastity? Well if you have a wife or girlfriend, you need her to get you in chastity! It will change your life!

Anyway, i have had no orgasms so far this year. In fact, i havent had one since september of last year. I havent been allowed any ruined orgasms. I have acvidentally ejaculated 2 or 3 times so far this year. And my KH puts me through teasing almost all the time. If shes not taking me out of my cage to "play", she is allowing me to worship her body or sending me risqué pictures at work. I am pretty much in a constant state of being teased.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Anyway, i have had no orgasms so far this year. In fact, i havent had one since september of last year. I havent been allowed any ruined orgasms. I have acvidentally ejaculated 2 or 3 times so far this year. And my KH puts me through teasing almost all the time. If shes not taking me out of my cage to "play", she is allowing me to worship her body or sending me risqué pictures at work. I am pretty much in a constant state of being teased.

Lucky dogg.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.