[DeltaGeorge] If you like it, Lock it

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
WifeIsVanilla

Re: [DeltaGeorge] If you like it, Lock it

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

A well made and properly fitting device can be worn indefinitely without discomfort.

Mine is custom made, and I had to send it back twice to get it to fit perfectly, but the result has been WONDERFUL!

Even so, once you figure out the correct size for you, you may be able to find an inexpensive device that works.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

Wife made it home this evening. Stated clearly that it is a "three day weekend." I'm in trouble now.
0 x
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:A well made and properly fitting device can be worn indefinitely without discomfort.

Mine is custom made, and I had to send it back twice to get it to fit perfectly, but the result has been WONDERFUL!

Even so, once you figure out the correct size for you, you may be able to find an inexpensive device that works.
The sizing kit from MM showed up this afternoon. Looks like I won't get to use it this weekend. ;)
0 x
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

She let me out Saturday morning for some playtime. Going back in I noticed the sore spot again.

Healing...
0 x
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

Fell into her trap again for a little while yesterday evening. She let me out after a few hours, no damage done.
Will play again soon.
0 x
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

One common question that comes up on this forum is "why chastity?" I was lying in bed last night and an answer came to me. Fidelity.

Webster says...
fi·del·i·ty
[fi- del-i-tee, fahy-]

NOUN [PLURAL FI·DEL·I·TIES.]
1. strict observance of promises, duties, etc.: a servant's fidelity.
2. loyalty: fidelity to one's country.
3. conjugal faithfulness.
4. adherence to fact or detail.
5. accuracy; exactness: The speech was transcribed with great fidelity.

If I can use the analogy to a hi-fi stereo system. My relationship prior to chastity was functional, now we communicate much better about sexual matters. We are moving from a transistor radio to "Dolby Surround Sound."
0 x
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

The current cheap device is a pain in the crotch. Sometimes. Yesterday I wore it all afternoon with no problem. Removed it last night for real-world needs, This morning I got some unexpected free time so I put it on. What started out as a little pinchy turned into a burning need to get it off. That's no fun. Maybe a hair trim is in order.

JB in 5 to 7.
0 x
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

It's been an unusually busy week for me with at least another week to go with not much play time. However, I do get a couple days of working from home so I'm locked-up for most of the next two days. It's better than being on the road.
0 x
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

On again/ off again... It's how we can play now. Right now it's on again, for a couple hours then maybe a couple days this weekend. The good news is I think she is enjoying this.
0 x
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

I finished my out-of-town project last night. After a good nights sleep it's "on again," I'm glad to see she wants it that way. Now to get back to being a good husband.
0 x