Switched from CB6000s to Holy Trainer V3 Small Tube

Living the real life under lock and key
rickiee_2002

Switched from CB6000s to Holy Trainer V3 Small Tube

Post by rickiee_2002 »

After years of using CB products exclusively, my Wife had me change to the Holy Trainer based on research she had done. My problem has always been that my balls are high and tight, even though my sac has gotten much longer and looser from being locked all the time. It was still a problem with the CB. And every now and then, my left testicle would slip out ... requiring me the uncomfortable call to my Wife to explain what happened and get authorization to use the emergency key. If I would squat down, my ball would pop out. If it was very cold outside, my balls would tighten and my left ball slip out. It was really a problem, but dealt with it for years. The solution was not a smaller ring ... the smaller ring was way too small. So,my wife did her research and made the decision to lay out the money (of course it came out of my allowance) and we ordered the Holy Trainer. I was worried I would have difficulty getting the one piece ring on, but it was actually quite easy. Slipping the tube on and into place was easy as well (easier than the cb6000s). When everything slipped into place and the lock was inserted, I could instantly feel the greater security. You see, my penis is now pressed between my ball sac, with the effect of pushing my balls forward and around the tube. There is no slippage ... no slippage at all. The smaller tube completely compresses my penis and there is never any extra room which completely stops erections. I can feel it try to get erect at night in bed, but it can't expand at all. My Wife is totally in love with this new chastity device. It makes me look ridiculously small and I feel no sensations while wearing it. It fits perfectly in a small pair of panties.
0 x
yeldarb

Re: Switched from CB6000s to Holy Trainer V3 Small Tube

Post by yeldarb »

Interesting.
We are about to try the exact same thing - switching from the CB6000s to the new H-T V3.
Got a few questions though ...
Because of something their website says I'm uncertain about something ... once the ring and tube are assembled and the locking device in place, does the assembly never come apart again?
Or does it?
Can you unlock, pull the lock out and disengage the tube from the ring?
I want to order two tube sizes and two or even three ring sizes, so I can try the combinations to find the right one; but as I say something on their website, in reference to ordering an additional tube, says "The tube is inserted into the inside of the ring. Once the cage in place, it is impossible to remove the device."
Surely that can't be right?
Or am I misunderstanding what it means/implies?
Yeldarb
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
Reinest

Post by Reinest »

It's a translation issue, the holy trainer is locked and unlocked like any other device, with the integrated lock being a bit more discreet.
0 x
Not all who wander are lost.
constantlyhorny

Post by constantlyhorny »

I'm wearing the HT v3 nano and love it. It is very secure and comfortable. It hides well under clothes and it encompasses the penis completely.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I am thinking of buying a HT v3 for additional variety. I see that the company is based in Switzerland. How long does it take for delivery in the US?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, you're right Reinest ... I spoke with them today (the number is on the website) and it looks like there's a little "lost in translation" going there - what he says he means is that it will not come off while being worn, not that it doesn't diss-assemble!

Dumb of me really but I just wanted to check. I ordered mine today through the website and paid for the expedited so I get it (in the UK) in 48 hours via FedEx or similar ... I'd guess that U.S. would maybe take four or five days or so?

Not sure if I'll get slapped by customs fees, import duty/tax or what have you, but hey, there are no free lunches - it will be whatever it will be ... can't imaging that Switzerland has negotiated Chastity Device Free Trade deals with the EU or U.S.A. yet ... I don't suppose they are near the top of the list of internationally traded goods and services somehow!

If anyone is interested I'll let you all know how I get on with the "install" once it arrives ... Sara, my KH is super pleased its on the way!
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

I see the questions were answered. 48 hours means 48 hours ... it's amazing how quickly it gets to the United States.

I absolutely love this device, and so does my wife. There were many times that she thought it "conveniently" slipped off. It just doesn't with this Holy Trainer. It's quite a bit more comfortable. I had originally purchased the 40 ring and it was just too tight and actually made cuts on my scrotum. The 45 is much better, but I would love it if they made something in between ... like a 43 or 43.

rickiee
0 x
Reinest

Post by Reinest »

Unfortunately my experience with ordering from them wasn't as nice. Despite also ordering the expedited shipping, I didn't get any response to my order until an full week after I placed it, and then the order arrived a few days after that. I hadn't got any order confirmation, no shipping details, and I haven't been able to get in touch with them since.
0 x
Not all who wander are lost.
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Hmmm, interesting. As it happens I couldn't raise them by 'phone until Jan 4 and since around Dec 22nd the online ordering tool wasn't working, then suddenly it was yesterday! I got my order conf this morning - I suspect that the admin, order processing, distribution side of the biz is somewhat of a part-time operation, or at least they aren't a biz that does a minimum of a nailed on 9 'till 5, five days a week, every week without fail or 'distraction'!
0 x
constantlyhorny

Post by constantlyhorny »

It took about 7 days to get my HT in the USA. They did give a tracking number and web site so I could follow it through customs. I did not go for the 2 day delivery. I think they said 5 days on the option I chose.
0 x