Old fashioned

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Old fashioned

Post by slave d »

Thought some of you who are perhaps into FLR and/or like the idea of people “wondering” might be interested in what MsM has me do in public and even when friends and family are present. i am now always expected to open doors, including car doors, for Her and i am also expected to ensure She is seated before me, even with meals at home. This has certainly caused some looks and i suspect some discussion amongst some couples in particular. My Grandfather did these things as a matter of course but these days such courtesy is rare and so does make people think. MsM loves it and enforces it quite rigidly even when we’re with our married daughter !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tullyboy

Re: Old fashioned

Post by Tullyboy »

It’s a great practice. We don’t do FLR but I do like to practice this. Now adays, my teenage daughter, who thinks she’s funny, is always racing to take my wife’s spot. I figure that just means she’s watching and hopefully will learn to expect precious treatment from any men that enter her life.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I'll admit that I have let the car door slip due to practicality and kids but I do make the effort from time to time. The rest is how I was raised, it was called manners and how you showed a woman you loved and appreciated her.

I'm glad to hear you appreciate it (she appreciates it) and I'm surprised it got you looks but maybe that is a cultural thing. Not sure.

Now if we can get people to stop wearing hats indoors or maybe just at the table.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

We do practice a limited FLR and opening doors is expected. I pretty much did it before we went down this path but now if I forget she just stands by the door waiting for me to get to it.

Having her seated before me is also the norm and I really don't believe it has turned many heads.
sirmebane wrote:is how I was raised, it was called manners and how you showed a woman you loved and appreciated her.
;)

Now being seated in a restaurant and her taking off her shoe, putting her bare foot in my lap and being told to massage her aching foot. . . .well that's turned a few heads.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Barkis

Post by Barkis »

slave d wrote:i am now always expected to open doors, including car doors, for Her and i am also expected to ensure She is seated before me, even with meals at home.
Not into FLR, but I am also now expected to open car doors for Mrs B, on pain of extended lockup, and am spectacularly bad at it. I've lost count of the number of times I've been about to open the driver door and a slight clearing of the throat from the passenger side has quickly made me aware of my mistake. At least she gives me the chance to correct myself :)

The above quote chimed so well with me that I read it out loud to Mrs B. Mistake? Well, I now have the added responsibility of making sure she is seated before me at meal times :(

Thanks slave d...
0 x
Barkis is willing...
slave d

Post by slave d »

Hehehe you’re most welcome lol

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Tullyboy wrote:my teenage daughter, who thinks she’s funny, is always racing to take my wife’s spot. I figure that just means she’s watching and hopefully will learn to expect precious treatment from any men that enter her life.
It's a great example to set for your daughter. Keep up the good work!
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I consider that respect not FLR and have practiced it for years with my wife and I am trying to set the example and expectation for my daughter.
0 x
CB6000