Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
VinnyDee

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by VinnyDee »

"While I love you deeply, I do not lust for you or like your penis."

For some that may be fantasy or role playing talk. For us it is real since my wife is bi and prefers women for sex. We have not had intercourse for about 20 years and she had a long time girlfriend for 30 years that lived off and on with us all of that time. Why do I put up with this? She included me every time she had sex with a woman which was well over 1,000 FFM threesome during our 45 years of marriage. I owe her and she says so too. Plus I had lots of different sexual experiences while I was younger and now that I am 66 with a low libido and ED from diabetes and medications I take with limited movement during sex,chastity eroticises the very long wait between orgasms and not being able to get it up most times or keep it up when I can. Chastity plays well into our hand. Plus I love her.
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

When she asked me to confirm how many days it was since my last orgasm (a little ritual of hers - 14) she had a very self satisfied smirk ... "you genuinely do like denying me orgasms, don't you?" ... "hell yes"!
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

We were watching TV a few days ago, and idly discussing the fact that some groups of people, in general, have facial features that are unattractive/unappealing (to us)***, but some members of the groups may deviate from the (their) norm and we *would* find them 'attractive'. One such example appeared on the screen and she said I'd do him. :shock: :shock: :shock: We aren't currently 'playing The Game' and we weren't talking about sex or getting 'frisky', it was just 'out of the blue'.

In years past she had always insisted that she had no [sexual] interest in anyone but me and wouldn't have considered 'stepping out'...it's a remarkable change to see her so casually considering and stating, as a matter of fact, that she would fuck someone else (if she had the chance- obviously a TV personality is likely not within the realm of possibility). The fact that she actually considers such a thing, and is of a state of mind that she can casually admit to wanting to do it, is quite erotic [to me]. I realize that cuckolding is not appealing to everyone here but it *is* a 'hot button' for *me*. (Though I have been very careful to avoid 'pushing' her into it- if it were to happen, I would want it to happen because *she* wants to do it and *not* because she thinks it is something *I* want her to do.)

***(The discussion was on the nature of how individual standards of 'beauty' can vary, and how some folks may consider certain characteristics appealing while others do not.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
noid51

Post by noid51 »

Sunday marked 35 days locked without even a hint of being unlocked. I’ve always fantasized about long term lockup’s and how I would feel about it and more importantly , if it’s something my wife would take to. While playing around Sunday morning things started to get hot and heavy. Normally I don’t even ask to be unlocked but yesterday I reached a point where I really,really was ready to be inside her. I asked her if she wouldn’t like to free me and added that it had been well over a month in the cage. Her reply and I quote , “ oh honey, that’s not all that long” .
1 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Me (said hopefully): "I'm feeling like maybe I need to be milked tonight?"

Tullygirl: "You can stop thinking about that. It's my responsibility to decide what you need."
0 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

Tullyboy, it sounds like she's got you right where you want her to have you. Enjoy!
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

happilylockedman wrote:Tullyboy, it sounds like she's got you right where you want her to have you. Enjoy!
:lol:
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I'd been caged for a week and realized that we wouldn't have time to play due to holiday travel. I reminded her that tonight was our only chance even though it was late.

"Eh? You'll be all right."
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Lazy Saturday morning and I wake up to hear my wife in the bathroom getting ready for the day. She comes into the bedroom to find me awake and greets me good morning.

"How are you this morning?"

Still locked, I replied.

She turned and walked back to the bathroom and said, "As you should be."
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Thought I might add a couple.
Couple of years ago in our early chastity days when discussing chastity one day my wife says "I could just cut your balls off for you."
Couple of weeks ago I had my hand protecting myself while our daughter jumped on me on the couch my wife says "Why are you protecting your bits you have no use for them anymore."
Last night while fucking my wife with a strap-on doggy, she was rubbing her clit with my cock and cage she says "I'm going to cum on your locked dick."
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.