[Tullyboy] Acknowledging reality

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Tullyboy

Re: [Tullyboy] Acknowledging reality

Post by Tullyboy »

What a bizarre experience I just had.

The security bolt on my device was loose so I texted Tullygirl to see whether I could break the seal* on the emergency key to correct the issue. She said that I may.

The bizarre part was just how elicit it felt to open the key box. It was electrifying and thoughts of unlocking ran through my mind... even though I didn't really want to or have a need to (it's only been 5 days).

Don't worry, though. I knew that I needed to be good for Tullygirl. I tightened the screw and applied a new security seal to the emergency key.

* we use a tamper evident security tape that Tullygirl signs. The seals come in a pack of 500 so we have plenty of those, but only one with her signature.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

There have been a number of firsts already this week. Today I added 1) 10 hours in a car and 2) swimming.

Like the rest of America (or so it seems based upon traffic) my family and I are driving to join family for Thanksgiving. The day started with the joy of licking my freshly showered wife; we have a shower where the showerer is on full display. I enjoyed watching for a few minutes and then asked if she’d enjoy being licked. I was secretly hoping that there might be room for my cage to come off, but we were pressed for time so we did the ol’ “One and done”.

10 reasonably comfortable hours later, we’re in the middle of nowhere at a Holiday in with a pool. And that was pretty painless, too. The cage is visible if I don’t “de-suction” my trunks as I get out of the water, but otherwise, nothing too indiscreet.

As for my sexual level, I’m hoping that Tullygirl gets to the chapter on edging and ruined orgasms soon. I could really use some attention. Oh. But we’re on vacation and staying in the same room as my daughter and then staying in a full house for Thanksgiving. This means that tease and denial is likely to just be denial. On the bright side, good thing that I’ve got a cage on because I’m pretty likely to set some personal chastity records. ;)
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Today was another long and uneventful day in the car. What WAS eventful was arriving to greet my newly engaged oldest daughter. The young man who has captured her heart had been kind enough to ask for her hand a number of months ago and today was finally the day to ask the question. My daughter said yes. We had a wonderful celebration, complete with balloons, streamers and ice cream cake. We are grateful.

As I settle into bed, I can hear them giggling in the living room and I remember those giggling days fondly.

I’m trying something new tonight. I have rigged straps to the base ring on my device in the hopes of a more pleasant sleep by keeping it closer to my body. We’ll see if my penis falls off by morning. It’s got to be more comfortable than the underwear and jock straps that I’ve tried before.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

And no, it doesn’t have to be more comfortable. Holding the base ring close to my body made erections last interminably. While they were more compact and tugged less on my testicles, the strain on the straps made me feel like I was wearing a rock climbing harness in which I had just fallen 20’. Some time in the middle of the night I removed all the rigging and slept the night away until morning wood and morning light caused me to stir.

And still, I yearn for some kind of release. Or teasing. Or both. But, for this morning, I’ll have to satisfy myself with a tall cup of coffee and a long hike in the mountains with my family.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Today I went to my happy place. There wasn’t any release up there, but there were trees and snow and an icy babbling brook. We hiked as a family (add medium hike in chastity to records) and I watched as my dog ran hither and yon up the slopes.

We’ll be in the woods tomorrow, too, and hopefully skiing down them. Wish me luck.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Monday evening, after having been to my happy place, my keyholder and love of my life decided that I needed to have my cage removed.

“Let’s take that off so that you can get a good night sleep and then we don’t need to worry about it for skiing,” she instructed.

I was more than happy to obey. We had a bit of a stumble when her key didn’t have the turning strength to break the thread-lock that we had applied the day before. Fortunately, the emergency key has a little more torque and opened it right up.

In preparation for bed, I had applied my nightly baby oil, so I was smooth and ready to be rubbed. Tullygirl reached over and brought me to an edge. Once. Twice. Three times. “Maybe I should let you cum. It’d be a shame to waste having the cage off.”

“You’re in charge,” I responded hopefully.

She was clearly undecided. She kept her hand on my penis and we kissed deeply.

Then I removed her jammies and moved to put my head between her legs. But she grabbed my ears and pulled me up toward her face. She whispered in my ear, “I want the real thing. I want your rod inside me.”

I entered Tullygirl joyfully and my mind reeled as the sensations struck my body. I pumped slowly and delibrately, still not certain whether I was allowed full release or not. “Can I cum?!” I begged.

“Fill me,” she moaned.

And in just a few more strokes, I did just that. I lowered my body gently on to hers and nearly cried. “Thank you so much.”

She snickered, “You’re welcome.”

That night I slept freely and well.

The next morning, Tuesday, we hit the slopes and enjoyed our family day. Following our long day of skiing, we were once again in bed. Tullygirl said, “I’d like you to stay unlocked tonight. You can have one more night of restful sleep.”

I awoke rested this morning and was greeted by a few more edges before being locked back in my place.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I’ve been in and out for lots of good reasons this week. Yesterday was rock climbing. I didn’t even want to imagine what that sport could do to my testicles if my cage was ripped off. And today we’re doing a 5K. Both times I locked back up immediately following. Last night, before going to bed, I suggested that we unlock so that we didn’t need to deal with it this morning. “Nice try,” was her reply.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

We ended a delightful Thanksgiving week with a new record for driving: 15 hours. It was an interminably long day, but I did not experience any discomfort from my device.

On Sunday, we enjoyed church and then made a lovely handmade pizza on the grill. Christmas decorating followed dinner and we now have a reasonably festive home. Tullygirl, in particular, was happy to be home. She was silly and flirtatious and cute and I thought that there might be a chance at some sexual intimacy. I found myself wanting to touch her often. At one point I asked, “Am I being too handsy?”

Her reply was, “Yes, but that’s ok,” and gave a coy smile.

However, we became more tired as the day went on and by nighttime it was clear that some wonderful kissing was as far as playtime would go. I was proud that I never suggested sex, but let her steer our time. As we were finishing I did ask if she would like any release and she said no.

Not too much later she tucked herself against my chest, put her arms around me and squeezed hard. Then came the most genuine “I love you” that I have heard in some time. I felt her love to the bottom of my soul. It’s a feeling that I’m going to try to remember and keep in reserve for the hard times that come in marriages.

It’s been about a month now that I’ve been locked. When we first began playing, I didn’t really have an end game in mind. I had not considered how long or how much, but I dove in intent to figure it out. Now, at this point my mind has shifted, and I don’t really consider it playing. It doesn’t feel like a game or a sex toy. Now I feel like the decision is more along the lines of “Will this become our lifestyle?”

I suspect that it will. Tullygirl seems to enjoy the freedom from sexual pressure. I don’t think that she gets much zing from it - she’s not likely sitting at work thinking of me and my locked penis and getting wet. That’s not really her. To a large degree, that’s what brought us to chastity. While she doesn’t sit and think about sex, I definitely do.

And thats where the power of chastity is for me. Rather than trying to pick Tullygirl up in a sexual car driving at 150kps, now that she’s the driver we get to accelerate together. I must admit that this can make for feelings of frustration for me. I’m used to being the driver and I’m used to a lot more sex. But the device has become the repository of that frustration. It’s my reminder that I have joyfully given my wife the wheel to make her happy. And words like last night’s “I love you” are the evidence that this trip is worth it.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

A quick note on sleeping. It appears that sleeping naked is most comfortable for me. I’ve never really been a naked sleeper (seems like I was always catching or rubbing on something) but it looks like things, they are a changing.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I was a bit desperate last night. I was sincerely hoping for some serious teasing or perhaps milking in some way. Tullygirl apparently feels that we've had enough outings in NO!vember. Here's our discussion:

Me (said hopefully): "I'm feeling like maybe I need to be milked tonight?"

Tullygirl: "You can stop thinking about that. It's my responsibility to decide what you need."

So I laid my head in her lap, happy to be denied so forcefully, and enjoyed a soft back rub as she read her book.
0 x