Securing metal base ring closer to body.

For the gearheads in the audience
Tullyboy

Securing metal base ring closer to body.

Post by Tullyboy »

Has anyone had any experience with pulling the base ring on a metal device closer to your body to further limit erection? I’ve tried a bit of rope but that was unfomfortable up the butt crack. Maybe I’ll try some softer fabric or ribbon. Maybe a strap. A jock strap has a similar effect, but I’m looking for something that allows the boys to breathe while maintaining the pressure.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions/experiences,
Tullyboy
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Securing metal base ring closer to body.

Post by Tom Allen »

There are a number of Chinese copies of this style belt, suggesting that you don't need full coverage around the thighs or between the butt cheeks.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/male-adj ... 24063.html
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Thanks, Tom. Wow! I did not know that site existed. Quite a selection.

I’ve got a custom steel device that I really enjoy, so I was just experimenting with snugging it up to reduce base erections. I probably won’t look toward other devices at this point. However, I do have a smaller base ring on order. The one that I have is pretty snug already so I’m not sure that I want to get it too tight, but I figured that it was worth a try.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I tried a strap around the waste in a manner similar to the link that you provided, Tom. It might work... maybe good for nighttime wear.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

On my CB3000, I used a 1-7/8" cuff ring, and it was fine. On the heavier devices, I needed to go with a 1-3/4 ring. However, there's a limit to how small you can go and still be comfortable (or safe).

I only mentioned the Y-belt (as they call it) because with a little ingenuity you could probably make one up from an oversized leather belt and some rivets.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I'm currently in a 1-7/8" with the 1-3/4" on the way. We'll see. I definitely like the y-belt idea (and my make-shift rig seemed to work ok). I'd really like to add in a g-string to hold the bottom of the ring but I'm not certain that I'm willing to make that comfort sacrifice.
0 x
mistressDslave

Post by mistressDslave »

I used to find that issue as well but over a few years of having the ring seated during teasing sessions the swelling of the tissue eventually kind of creates a perfect ring, the skin gets tougher and it just kind of sets in and stays there. Even in the shower , so I find long term chastity is the solution to that issue
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I was wondering about that. Thanks for your thoughts.
0 x