[Tullyboy] Acknowledging reality

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Tullyboy

Re: [Tullyboy] Acknowledging reality

Post by Tullyboy »

It turns out that there is nothing new under the sun and that I’m not the only man in chastity to have nighttime discomfort. After a bit of searching and reading this and other forums, I have decided to approach the evening with Baby oil gel and the new ring.*. Using this method, last night was much better. Much of the time I was able to roll over and sleep and I only needed to get up and use the restroom twice.

*I actually have 3 rings to choose from, we’ll call them small, medium and large. I started with the large, which was super comfortable during the day, but not large enough that I could pull out. At night, however, OUCH! Then I tried the small, which was also very comfortable during the day. At night, it reduced testicle strain, but added in the dull gut ache like a ball punch. Now I'm wearing the medium ring, which appears to be a good compromise. Once I’m used to the medium, I think that I’ll switch to the small and try it again.
Last edited by Tullyboy on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Tullygirl whispered in my ear, “You will be unlocked Friday... and I have the day off. You can stick your penis anywhere you want. *giggles* Well, anywhere except my bum - you and I both know that it’s not going there.”

“Do I get to cum?!”

“Of course, it’s Freedom Friday!”

Looks like I get a break from NO!vember.

And now I just need to make it 2 days. Two long, painful days. I’ve discovered that the problem with wanting to love my wife by reducing my sexual neediness is that I’m needing to reduce my sexual neediness.

Many of the Journeys that I’ve read have had good advice about patience and being careful to not make every conversation about my cage and/or sex. It’s been great advice and very difficult to put into practice! But I’m hoping that I’ve found some nice middle ground where she knows that she doesn’t need to defend against sex and yet knows that I desire and need her.

What I really want to do, however, is send 200 suggestive texts a day and share all of my ups and downs and talk about sex all the time and kiss and fondle and lick and make out daily. But that’s exactly what I am trying to save Tullygirl from.

Sigh.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

As I laid my head on the pillow, my wife guided her face toward mine in the dark. Wet passionate kisses.

“Can I put my little self in you?” I asked.

She was tired; it has been a long week getting caught up at work. But a few minutes later we were navigating our first locked love. Tullygirl’s sweet warmth surrounding my caged penis sent ripples through me. She allowed me to quickly guide her into release followed shortly by her head on my chest as we drifted off to sleep...

... only to be broken by the sound of dishes crashing in the kitchen as our son, who must have been working on his plate spinning act, did the dishes.

And I slept well. As many have said it would, it appears that my body is getting used to sleeping in chains.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Friday was a wonderful day that began with, “I think that it’s about time that I unlock you. Happy birthday!”

We made wonderful love and then walked to a favorite restaurant for breakfast. It was a day of sweet and tender freedom. That night Tullygirl said, “I’d make you lock up, but Freedom Friday isn’t over until midnight and I don’t want to stay up that late... so you get a reprieve.”

Saturday morning, more sweet caress after which my love told me that I needed to be re-locked. As I was showering, however, she reminded me that we were attending a secure event that evening with metal detectors. So I was free for one more day.

That night, however, she clamped on the irons!
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

What a lovely 4 day weekend. I was thankful to spend it with Tullygirl. As I mentioned in the last post, Friday and Saturday were overflowing with fulfillment. I could go into detail. But I’m not. Ha! Consider yourself denied.

We took Sunday off from sexual play and enjoyed church together that morning. We ran into a disagreement that afternoon which saw us holding different opinions of how to manage some of our social life. It felt strange, after two days of such closeness, to be walking just a bit further apart. Fortunately it was something that we were able to talk through. We may still need to face the decision, but we’ve both had our say and can figure something out when it comes our way. (Sorry to be obscure, but the details don’t really matter much; it’s a pretty mundane topic).

The sun dawned on a new day this morning and we planned a hike. After several aborted attempts at finding a trailhead, we finally found something that would work and enjoyed a beautiful fall hike along a river. We played at a little light touching, a few stolen kisses and some hugs. Mainly we walked and talked and took pictures. I’m truly grateful for the best friend that I have to walk through this life with.

At some point in our walk, I said something sexual to which she answered, “You had your birthday present, so we’re back to NO!vember for you.”

I responded, “But you’re the keyholder, you can do anything that you want!” And did my best to convince her with my smile.

Later on, after lunch, I was siting in our bedroom. Tullygirl wandered in naked and laid on the bed. “So, tell me about delay cream and condoms. Bet ‘cha a billion bucks that I can make you cum anyway.”

Always willing to take a good bet, I was all in and soon naked next to her, having moved to the floor. She put her head in my lap and her feet on the bed and used her pulsating vibrator to suck her clit to an orgasm. Then it was my turn. With cream and condom applied, she gave it her best. Sadly, another orgasm for her later and I had won a billion bucks.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Like the refractory period following orgasm, we spend our Monday evening watching Tullygirl’s favorite show: Chef’s Table. We recline on the sofa, her back nestled between my legs, not sexually but remniscant of our intimate weekend. Our denouement.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I work from home but my wife does not. It’s been lonely around here today.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Ironic:

This morning was the first time that Tullygirl and I tried to run while locked. It was uncomfortable, to say the least. I wore a jockstrap over my underwear, hoping to contain things, but the base of my testicles were raw by the end of the run. That was early this morning.

Fast forward to this afternoon when I was running down a robber at our local Target. Apparently I'm able to run if needed. I tackled the guy and rescued the merchandise. He drew a knife, so I let him run off. It was an atypical Wednesday afternoon. I don't remember it hurting while I was running, and as the adrenaline wears off my balls are just fine.

Go figure. Light run with protection equals pain. Chasing bad guy, jumping fences, equals happy balls.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

What an emotional rollercoaster.

After Wednesday’s adrenaline pumping escapades Thursday was just hard. It started off by remembering a particularly difficult time that I went through a few years back. Those memories are never welcomed and truly torment my soul. And it stuck with me throughout the day.

I so hoped that there would be time for a tender moment with Tullygirl, but as the day went on, I didn’t hear from her at all. Then I began juggling the kids’ school activities, did grocery shopping and began dinner - all with an irrationally heavy heart.

Sometimes it’s surprising to me how needy I am. Apparently all I needed was to see Tullygirl because as she came into the house with a cheerful, “I’m home!” the darkness surrounding my heart melted away and I could see clearly. She joined in with making dinner and we chatted about her day and my day and enjoyed each other’s company.

But I could feel that I wanted more. I was hoping for physical intimacy. In my head I was chanting, “please want me, please want me” hoping that my Jedi mind tricks might somehow work on my wife. Unfortunately, Jedi mind tricks only work on the weak minded, and I knew that my cage limits my psionic ability ;). So it looked like I would need to settle for emotional intimacy.

We had a nice meal with the kids and a mellow evening until we eventually headed to bed. As we laid on the bed her arm intentionally brushed my cage. “Maybe I’ll get ready for bed and...” she teased. Tullygirl got up to brush her teeth and change into her jammies. Maybe I am a Jedi, I thought!

At that moment our daughter knocked on the door needing help studying for her upcoming vocabulary test. I listened as she and my wife went through each of the words... over and over and over. I don’t know whether Tullygirl had actually intended anything sexual to happen, but after the delay she climbed into bed and clearly the mood was gone.

However, all was not lost. She began reading a Keyholder’s Guide while I rested my head in her lap and received a tender back rub. Not only was I happy to get a back rub, but I had been hoping that she would invest some time into researching her role as keyholder a bit more. Like many of my fellow chaste men, I tend to be the one in our relationship that does the research and dives into things. This makes it nearly impossible NOT to Top from the Bottom, because I have the information.

After some time of reading, she rolled over for a goodnight kiss and gave me a reason to be as hard as my trapped penis can get. But I was truly satisfied with a bit of teasing and knowing that she was taking her role seriously.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Most mornings Tullygirl and I are up early to workout. Today we were lazy and took a long walk. Long walks are nice because it means that we get to talk - it’s hard to run and talk.

Our conversation this morning was varied, but one topic that I enjoyed hearing was her impression of Mistress Ivey’s book. We talked about FLR and Ivey’s approach. And we both agree that FLR is not for us. We tend to approach our life together as a team. Even as I say that, however, I do tend to be the final authority in our home. I admit it. I am an alpha male.

An alpha male that lovingly yielded my sexuality to my wife.
0 x