Wife Getting More Sexually Assertive

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Wife Getting More Sexually Assertive

Post by happilylockedman »

Yesterday afternoon I told my wife (with a twinkle in my eye) that I wanted to be done with this chastity thing so I could masturbate whenever I wanted. She responded by grabbing my cage with one hand, her key with the other and telling me sweetly that I can't because she's in control. Ah-h-h-h. I loved it.

A few hours later we were about to go out of the house to an event. I had my jacket on when she went to check the time. She came back saying "My bad. It starts at 7:30, not 6:30". I mock complained saying "now what am I going to do?" I hadn't put any sexual undertones into what I said but she walked over, pulled my jacket down in back of me and proceeded to fondle me, comment on my bulging cage and give me a hickey.

She left me breathless!
0 x
EDAS

Re: Wife Getting More Sexually Assertive

Post by EDAS »

Sounds like a good assertive wife. How long had you been in chastity? I gather that you will right away again be in chastity, without the slightest transition between past and future chastity...
0 x
happilylockedman

I've been in chastity for about 6 months. I was in chastity when these exchanges occurred. These were noteworthy because they were the first time that anything like them had happened.

later I told my wife how much I liked her "aggressiveness" and she said it just spontaneously happened.

Perfect!
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I'm happy for you. Those are encouraging signs!
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

But tell me, happilylockedman, does six months in chastity mean six months without an orgasm?
0 x
happilylockedman

No, not at all. I've had ... maybe 10 or 12 orgasms in those six months. All but one of my orgasms have been either at my wife's hands or while we we having PIV sex. One time, a number of months ago, I was out of the cage and applying lotion. It felt so good that I mindlessly brought myself to orgasm. It felt good but I was disappointed in myself. I haven't done that since.

My wife and I don't have a total control thing going. A key is always available to me. I use it when I am taking a shower and then I lock back up.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

happilylockedman wrote:later I told my wife how much I liked her "aggressiveness" and she said it just spontaneously happened.Perfect!
The longer I'm in chastity the more often my wife will touch me sexually out of the blue. Often for just a couple of seconds and then goes back to what she was doing.
0 x
curiouscaged

Post by curiouscaged »

That sounds wonderful. I’m so jealous.
0 x