May be time for a break

Living the real life under lock and key
noid51

May be time for a break

Post by noid51 »

So I’m locked now with my wife holding the key but I’m thinking of asking to be released this weekend. That’s because she just started a new job that requires her to be away from home during the week. Without saying too much, she works in the television industry in a highly stressful position. She loves the work but when she’s on a job, we have very little us time. Obviously, during the week I’m on my own with no key holder around so things are pretty quiet. So far, weekends have been pretty busy with life and her getting ready for the coming week. So, as much as I love Chastity play, I think it may be time for a break. I don’t enjoy being locked up and forgotten. Of course I’ll see how she feels about it this weekend. Who knows, maybe she’ll surprise me and say no way!
0 x
slave d

Re: May be time for a break

Post by slave d »

There’s no doubt in my mind that MsM would say “all the more reason for you to be in chastity” !!! The other thing She’d say would be “remember little dickie, this is about My pleasure and your obedience” !! Just saying !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

Yes, I’d have to agree with slave d. Your wife’s absence is, in my opinion, *more* reason for you to be locked rather than less. During Her time away She can be confident that you are not doing anything you shouldn’t - such as masturbating - and furthermore, when She returns at weekends you are going to be super-horny and ready to pamper Her and whatever you can to please Her. This is exactly what I guess She would need after a stressful week away - and exactly what a good husband should do.

Make sure all the housework is done while She is away so that you can focus on Her and have some “together time” when She is home.

The cage should stay on. (Just my 2p).
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'll add my agreement with the other two. Her being away during the week doesn't equate to 'locked and forgot' to me. I find it arousing when Mrs. Twisted is away and I'm still locked.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
noid51

Post by noid51 »

Thanks for the replies! I suppose I was just having one of those “woe is me” moments. It’s been a long slow process to get where we are today with me being in chastity and I’m sure I’d regret it if I asked to be unlocked and she agreed. I have to keep reminding myself not to top from the bottom.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

noid51 wrote:Thanks for the replies! I suppose I was just having one of those “woe is me” moments. It’s been a long slow process to get where we are today with me being in chastity and I’m sure I’d regret it if I asked to be unlocked and she agreed. I have to keep reminding myself not to top from the bottom.

i think topping from the bottom is the biggest hurdle most of have, certainly i do still after 3 years and 8 months (yes i do keep track, my first day in chastity was 11/2/14). i actually think that it's a continual learning program AND that in the end that's the best part of this journey. It's been said many times i'm sure but this is a journey not a destination !!

The other part is it's great to have others here to bounce things off who rather than judge us will reassure and help us along that path !!!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

It’s a complicated issue that I struggle with as well. Before my wife and I started on the path of me being in chastity about six months ago I wanted more sexual attention from her. I still do. :D

I guess one of the differences that I’ve seen is that I don’t feel as entitled to that attention as I used to. We are very affectionate with each other but not as overtly sexual as I would like. And, much like I think noid51 is experiencing, I sometimes wonder why I’m doing this.

My answer is that the benefits outweigh the negatives. The main negative is that I can’t masturbate. That, of course, is also a benefit. In the old days I would masturbate whenever I felt like it. One result was that my interest in her was much reduced so that even if she was interested I wasn’t. The benefits are that I look to her for all my sexual needs, and that I talk to her about what’s going on with me sexually in a way that I never did before.

I find that when I am in a down mood about chastity the best thing for me to do is to talk to my wife about my feelings. And I did say MY feelings. It’s about me, not her. I find that verbalizing my feelings to her, when she is in a receptive mood to listen, helps me a lot. Even if the objective situation hasn’t changed my being able to communicate to her what I’m experiencing helps me a lot. Her being willing to listen reinforces to me that my being in chastity is a joint action, and that reinforcement is important to me.
0 x
noid51

Post by noid51 »

A very satisfying weekend for me and I’m sure my wife. The subject of being unlocked never came up as my wife was ready for some pleasuring this weekend. I was in the mind frame to do everything possible to make her weekend as stress free as possible. She has no problem keeping me locked these days but I try my best to show her how much she has to gain by long term denial.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I'm new here, but just wanted to chime in and say that that's wonderful. I'm glad that it was a loving kind of weekend. Many of the things that you have said, noid51, as well as the other posters, definitely resonates with me. Chastity aside, just when I'm feeling down about our sexual relationship, my wife often pulls out a night not to be forgotten. Must be a sixth sense. :)
0 x