"All men should be in chastity"

Living the real life under lock and key
attentive_husband

"All men should be in chastity"

Post by attentive_husband »

My wife & I have been doing this for a little under 2 years. And when we started we both wondered if I was nuts for proposing this (I didn't suggest it because I had this kink, I suggested hoping it would make me a better husband).

Last night I mentioned how her opinion had evolved on this from I was nuts to she likes it. She replied "all men should be in chastity." When I asked her if she was serious, she said yes if it had the same effect on others it has had on me.

Is this change of opinion common for the wife/significant other?
0 x
locked4her55
Re: "All men should be in chastity"

Post by locked4her55 »

I have had this discussion with my wife since we began doing this. In the beginning she accepted chastity as a passing thing.

I remember once asking last year "Have you had enough of this"? Her reply "No way".
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

Definitely! My KH was hesitant about chastity at first. But now, almost 2 years later, she tells me she never wants to go back to the old non-chastity lifestyle.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

Not all men. However, certainly many men.

I don't think male chastity can go mainstream until somebody has cracked the inescapable device, or at least escape evident.

Oh. My wife also has stated she wouldn't go back to pre-chastity days.
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

I don’t (sadly) have a PA piercing, but my understanding was that a PA, when incorporated into the mix, could indeed make a device inescapable (perhaps someone with such a device could chime in).

My problem would be that, even with such an escape-proof device it would not be, for me at least, orgasm-proof.

If such devices exist, and perhaps some of the all-enclosed belt-type devices may be, then I very much doubt that they would be suitable for 24/7 wear.
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
Shoeslave88

Post by Shoeslave88 »

Sometimes my wife gets busy and might forget me for a week or two but when plainly asked she always states that she prefers me locked up. It seems that it is common that they are often hesitant at first as my wife was but two years into it and she wouldn't go back even if I begged her to LOL
0 x
I'm better when I'm locked up... That's why it's riveted on