A non D/s wife led marriage.

Living the real life under lock and key
VinnyDee

A non D/s wife led marriage.

Post by VinnyDee »

I thought I would share an article which sums up our wife led marriage. Unlike so many other articles it does not require your wife to treat you like a slave while she watches TV all day or dates other men. I never understood why having a husband led marriage does not involve whips and submission but a wife led one does. Just the fantasies of young men. Those books are FLR and even chastity are bought predominately by men, not women.

Anyway this is how we do our wife led marriage. In our case it is all that is discussed in the article and my failing memory. We have done chastity with teasing and denial for years with confining my wife's dominance to sex only. The problem with chastity is that you cannot leave it at the bedroom door as we did with our other fetishes. So it was difficult to go from being sexually dominated in bed but then view your wife as the submissive one outside the bedroom. We have taken care of that problem without involving whips and leather boots. Give it a read if you are into reality based chastity and female led relationships. Of course if you want to make a fetish out of a FLR, go for it. That can be fun too. I tried that a few times but sooner or later the initial excitement wears off and I woke up not feeling like being her slave all day.
http://www.lovepanky.com/love-couch/bet ... st-awesome
This article outlines a wife led marriage that is sustainable and can limit the woman's dominance to any level the couple feels comfortable from just sex to all areas of the marriage and not one whip is used.
0 x
braddogg4345

Re: A non D/s wife led marriage.

Post by braddogg4345 »

I agree that acting like slave and cuckoliding are not essential to an flr. And, as demonstrated, neither is physical punishment. However, both my KH and i find a lot of advantage in physical punishment. It is not just me fulfilling some kind of fetish. In fact, being whipped or paddled is not even a fetish of mine. In fact, i hate it!

Typically, when women get mad at men, they use resentment or a type of silent treatment in order to "punish" them. My KH and i both agree that this is not good for a relationship. So we use physical punishment. When i misbehave or make my KH angry in some way, she simply takes me to the bedroom and punishes me. We believe this to be a much better option than for her to brood and be angry at me for the next 2 hours. She not only gets the satisfaction of resolving the problem immediatly, but she also enjoys beating me (i think she is a bit of a sadist...or is it a masochist?). I also Feel a tremendous amount of admiration for my KH after our issue is "resolved".

I dont think there is really a right or wrong way of implementing an flr because every couple is different, but i definitely feel that whatever a couple does as part of their flr, should be enacted by the woman or mutually agreed upon by both parties. Not forced upon the woman by the man to fulfill some kind of fetish. That kind of defeats the whole purpose of an flr...lol
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

...i think she is a bit of a sadist...or is it a masochist?...
Sadist gives, masochist receives.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

Ok thanks. My KH is a bit of a sadist. But i am ok with that!
0 x
Mistress Rebecca

Post by Mistress Rebecca »

Excellent article, thank you for sharing! :)

I do agree with most of the things, however a woman can have her own "fetishes" as well. As an example: locking your husband in a chastity device may not seem so practical but I, as a sadistic wife, happen to enjoy it. In fact I started to love it so much that I don't want to see my slave ever without it! :twisted: It's hard to describe the feelings but it just makes him look like a puppet to me. A puppet that I can control and move in whatever direction I desire. A puppet who is fully in awe to his superior Mistress and who can't even touch himself without her will. I just love to see it on all the time as a constant reminder of not only who is in charge but how much I'm in charge! ;)
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

Mistress Rebecca wrote:It's hard to describe the feelings but it just makes him look like a puppet to me. A puppet that I can control and move in whatever direction I desire. A puppet who is fully in awe to his superior Mistress and who can't even touch himself without her will. I just love to see it on all the time as a constant reminder of not only who is in charge but how much I'm in charge! ;)
Oh yes!!!
Well if this doesn’t belong in “Hot things your key pholder has said” I don’t know what does!
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017