chastity physical effects

Living the real life under lock and key
mistressDslave

chastity physical effects

Post by mistressDslave »

Hi everyone, this is my first post, I just celebrated 5 years locked up 24/7 wearer and I have a key holder and Mistress who decides on releases and free time, however with research I cannot find any actually data to support or educate me on long term effects to the body from chastity? Dies anyone have any personal experiences with issues with function? or urinating due to long term chastity use?
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: chastity physical effects

Post by sirmebane »

5 years? Seems like you would be the resident expert on long term wear and the effects of chastity. I have searched without a lot of luck for any scientific treatment on chastity. It is either so rare in the community or so underground as a fetish that it hasn't come up.

There have been some good posts on people who have been open and honest with their medical advisors who weren't particularly concerned with the practice. I think you'll find the most here who have been locked for extended periods don't have any unpleasant after effects.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
mistressDslave

Post by mistressDslave »

Thanks guys! As I hit the 5 year mark , at 41 years old I was just curious about what my physical changes may be by the time it’s 10 years, appreciate the feedback and look forward to hearing from anyone with an opionion or experience
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

November will make 5 years for me and my wife. The only thing I have noticed is that I urinate a lot more due to the weight of the cage. Other than that, I have not noticed anything other than being very horny. You did not say how often you get to orgasm. Staying locked up is the easy part for me. The orgasm denial part is what is hard.
0 x
mistressDslave

Post by mistressDslave »

Wow vinnydee, sounds like you guys have a very similar lifestyle as we do , it has taken years to develope but starting our 5 year anniversary I am restricted to 1 orgasm per month and it’s amazing!
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I have noticed a few things. Urination seems to be more frequent, but I'm not sure if the cause is the device or me drinking more wine to dull the constant arousal. Also, I've noticed that i am a little slower to erect after a longer term lockup. It's like the penis is trained that it can't erect in the cage without some discomfort. Nocturnal erection attempts still happen while locked, they just are stopped by the cage, but they do wake me up and urination usually relieves them.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
mistressDslave

Post by mistressDslave »

Wishful4 thanks for your comments, totally understand what your saying about the delay after longer term lock ups, I have experienced that as well , usually once the age comes off it doesn’t take long to rebound, the night time wake ups I hope never stop they are a great reminder of who is in the bed next to you !
Recently , I would say the last 5 months or so my mistress has basically made a new rule that if I am in the bed for any reason I also have to wear my collar, she never used to really be so forceful about that but she seems to really be into that now.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

wishful4 wrote:...Urination seems to be more frequent, but I'm not sure if the cause is the device or me drinking more wine to dull the constant arousal...
I have been doing a test over the last week or so, in order to learn more about this particular aspect. It seems that maintaining arousal while prohibiting ejaculation is a significant contributor to this effect.

Having noticed this phenomenon while caged, I wanted to test to see if it would occur while uncaged as well. It appears that it does- frequent teasing/edging while refraining from ejaculation resulted in increased frequency of urination.

I think there may be two possible causes working in combination to produce the effect. The first cause is the swelling of the prostate, which may compress the urethra somewhat, resulting the bladder not being fully emptied.

The second cause has to do with the 'irritation effect' of the presence of semen in the urethra. It has been my observation over more than a decade of various experiments and conditions, that irritation of the urethra can produce arousal, a feeling of 'need' to ejaculate, and the feeling of a need to urinate. The prostate, not being emptied by ejaculation, releases small amounts of semen into the urethra which causes irritation.

My hypothesis is that these two elements, combined with further restriction of the urethra by the ring of 'ball-trap' devices is what results in increased urination frequency.

An astute reader may note that there may be another effect occurring- a sort of 'feedback loop' in which the psychological effect of the cage contributes to increased arousal, combined with a lack of ejaculation contributing to irritation of the urethra which results in additional arousal, plus any arousal created by one's keyholder form a 'perfect storm' to maximize arousal.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As many of us are aware, heightened arousal can produce changes in our thoughts and actions ("thinking with the little head") in an attempt to satisfy the need to ejaculate, which is the 'usual' end result of arousal. An astute keyholder will recognize that this can be used to her advantage.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

TM - I 100% agree with your observations as well as your theories regarding the causes. They all seem perfectly consistent with my own experiences.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Papageno

Post by Papageno »

Another benign effect to report: Tinea cruris (wikipedia article here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinea_cruris.
I had 2 small coloured marks on my skin, at the groin fold, that were diagnosed as due to fungal infections. and as wikipedia says
Tight, restrictive clothing, such as jockstraps, traps heat and moisture, providing an ideal environment for the fungus.
I suspect that a bad habit could also have caused it: I was used to apply Vaseline underneath the balls, were the ring otherwise hurts. The bad habit was to swipe the finger (which I used to spread Vaseline) against my groin fold, to get rid of the Vaseline excess. The marks appeared about that place...
Fortunately, it was not painfull and easily cured by a few weeks of local medication.
0 x