The resin inner lock small cage

For the gearheads in the audience
subbyslut

The resin inner lock small cage

Post by subbyslut »

Dear all just read thumpers review and can say that i have tried the new resin device.
Ihad previously used the silicon cage with a hinged ring and then the steel cage with snakeskin finish .Ican tolerate a 40mm ring and bought a solid steel ring ground it to fit the snakeskin cage and experienced a fantastic trapped feeling my humility towards my wife was incredible.
The inner lock cage is a little bulkier but the lack of an external padlock is very welcome.
The fit of the small cage is slightly easier than the steel cage and not as soft as the silicon model i have used.
She now allows one cum a fortnight or misses one if She is not in the mood.
She has a hitachi magic wand i please Her with it whether released or not now doing most household chores and get excited when working on Her things eg when ironing.
The only snag with the resin device is it really grips my pubic hair and enough grows back in 14 days to make the last few days quite impressive .....oooh!
Using a small soft plastic bottle with a long nozzle allows me to clean myself daily so no maintenance releases any more!
She has said recently that i probably will not be able to earn any form of release in the future She has said that when She makes that decision and my little cock is redundant altogether from Her point of view She will consider taking a lover i will not be needed in Her sessions.
The chastity "game " was my idea and my wife was slow to take complete control but here i am .......subbyslut
All the best to everyone out there hope you find this useful. :shock: :D
0 x
Jon Descer

Re: The resin inner lock small cage

Post by Jon Descer »

Not trying to sound rude or anything, but do you have a link or a name of the device, so we can see what you are referencing? Thanks!
0 x
subbyslut

Post by subbyslut »

Hi no not a problem the items below are the small and standard chinese devices as available on e bay.
It takes a bit of searching but there is a steel version of these also on ebay.
The rings are shaped to the body of the wearer and my only criticism is that the "resin" really grips my pubic hairs.
As a matter of pure interest i was due for a release yesterday but my wife came home after visiting a friend and gave me the key as soon as the ring was off She gave me the next size down and simply said put that on now!
She waited a few seconds and repeated Herself and then said put it on immediately if you want this coming fortnights release!
Wearing the smaller ring is quite a different level constantly thinking of my situation but not enough sensation in the small cage to even start to go hard.

1 PCS 100% Biosourced Resin Male Standard Chastity Device with inner lock CD076
( 152631009542 )
1 PCS 100% Biosourced Resin Male Small Chastity Device with inner lock CD077
( 152289219869 )
Hope you can find them .....s
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Can you copy the link from your browser and paste it into a reply?
0 x
subbyslut

Post by subbyslut »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-PCS-100-Bio ... nK8IMBDV8W
Hi tried to help items sold by "sexspace" they have a shop on ebay. The steel device referred to judy883 was the seller
2015 Latest Male Chastity Device Bird Lock Stainless Steel Belt Chrome Cock Cage was the description.
OK s ....... :D
0 x
subbyslut

Post by subbyslut »

my first cage
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/33126857 ... l140/p.jpg
my 2nd cageORDER DATE
30 Nov, 2015
ORDER TOTAL
£15.99
See description
Order 2015 Latest Male Chastity Device Bird Lock Stainless Steel Belt Chrome Cock CageView similar items
View seller's other items
More actions
1 item sold by judy883
2015 Latest Male Chastity Device Bird Lock Stainless Steel Belt Chrome Cock Cage
2015 Latest Male Chastity Device Bird Lock Stainless Steel Belt Chrome Cock Cage
( 271995627336 )
The base ring i modifiedORDER DATE
19 Sep, 2016
ORDER TOTAL
£6.49
See description
Order Stainless Steel Clamp ring clasp For Men's Chastity Device Cock Cage 3 SizesView similar items
View seller's other items
More actions
1 item sold by yasheng2018
Stainless Steel Clamp ring clasp For Men's Chastity Device Cock Cage 3 Sizes
Stainless Steel Clamp ring clasp For Men's Chastity Device Cock Cage 3 Sizes
( 122038525553 )
0 x