The Vice Male Chastity Giveaway!

For the gearheads in the audience
Lockedchef
Re: The Vice Male Chastity Giveaway!

Post by Lockedchef »

This could be something great for my wife and I to try and get restarted with chastity. We started out with chastity a few years ago and it was something very different and new to us. Like most guys I had been interested for a long time, finally got up the courage to bring it up with my wife and she indulged me in trying it out. We struggled to find our roles in it but kept communicating with each other and more important then anything else had fun.

Life went on we've had kids, careers have grown, and like most of you know when you have been together for a decade you hit a slump in your sexual relationship. Still love each other very much and have fun but it seems more work to get it going at times and find time for each other.

I still wear my cage from time to time but awhile ago she found out I could slip out the back in the shower without too much trouble. For her I think it lost the allure of holding the keys knowing I was able to do that. Even though I'm honest with her about it and don't really cheat the system it does kill the idea of her control knowing in a moment of weakness I could end my own denial if I want.

Piercing isn't really for me so your device could be a great test to try to recapture some of that initial chastity magic we used to have. That feeling of denial and ache that comes after a week or more locked can't be replaced by anything else. The hormone rush and constant buzz you get from a few days locked really can be addicting and I miss it.

Help me give my wife that control back she loved at one point and lets put that antipullout to the test. Its about time there was a bit of innovation in chastity devices. It seems like the same couple styles repackaged again and again. Looking forward to seeing who you select. Have a wonderful day.
0 x
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Thank you everyone for participating in our giveaway! The contest in now closed. Congrats to the winners Lockedchef and jfenoffti! Please check your inbox!
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Congratulations to Lockedchef and jfenoffti. I hope you both will post your unbiased experiences, good or bad, with your new devices.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Erick1928

Post by Erick1928 »

Aww I really wanted one
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Wow, I never win anything and now that I finally did it is something I really can't tell anyone about, lol!

"Hey guess what, I won a cock cage last night" ummm nevermind......

I wont be sharing that a work tomorrow.

Honestly thank you though I'm sure my wife and I will have some fun.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Most of my friends are so conservative that they don't even tell dirty jokes. Recently, we were at a social function, and after a rather shapely woman walked past us at the bar, one of them said "Man, I don't know about you, but one thing about getting older is that that kind of thing (motioning in the parting direction of the woman) doesn't even tempt me anymore."

I just raised my eyebrow at him. I mean, what can you say at that point?
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

That's the one thing I love about the kitchen the never ending steam of dirty jokes some days.

And if I ever turn into the guy who doesn't get a rise from a beautiful woman just shoot me. Sad for that guy
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Lockedchef wrote:Wow, I never win anything and now that I finally did it is something I really can't tell anyone about, lol!

"Hey guess what, I won a cock cage last night" ummm nevermind......
+1
I know. Right?

LockedinLust,
THANKS! WOO HOO! Doing the happy dance! Ok, not really jumping around, but I am smiling broadly!

Thanks again and Best,
J
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Well The Vice showed up today and I've only had a few minutes to mess with it. Thank you for delivering so quickly.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

DITTOS!
Austin received my shipping info, processed and the shipment and it was delivered within 24 hours! Amazing! Thanks again Austin. I'm on the road for work so my wife/KH has picked it up. Unsure if she opened or not. I haven't told her yet we won. (I left on the road the day after I learned we'd won.) Looking forward to getting home and locking The Vice!
0 x