Encountering possible Chastity couples in real life?

Living the real life under lock and key
Freaky_Dude

Re: Encountering possible Chastity couples in real life?

Post by Freaky_Dude »

I don't know if it's the same person at the Chevy Chase Supermarket pharmacy or not.
-FD
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

We lived in a poly triad for 30 years and never met another couple doing the same. I was into BDSM for 47 years and did meet couples in the old Vault BDSM club and through social circles. I have never even heard anyone talk about chastity until I stumbled on it online after we moved away from our girlfriend. I have met crossdressers, cuckolds, TV's, bulls, and people into many fetishes, not chastity though. I even had sex with males twice but never met anyone who even heard of chastity.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

The key here (pun intended) is not to solicit information that would "out" her. i.e. "That's a unique key necklace you're wearing. Is the key to anything special?" WAY too overt!

I'm thinking if a woman is wearing a key necklace, and someone complements her "That's a very nice (or interesting) necklace" then she has the option of saying "Thank you" and letting it go or giving you a bit more information if she wants to. "Thank you, my husband gave it to me - it's the key to his heart". All very benign and polite. Or she could turn the tables on you and ask "Thank you. Does your wife wear one too?"
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

That sounds quite reasonable, and similar to how my wife answers when someone asks about her key.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Freaky_Dude wrote:Hi-

I noticed yesterday that my pharmacist, who I am on first-name basis with since I've
had some 'interesting' experiences trying to get some of my medications filled, was
Wearing a key necklace. I was tempted to say "Nice necklace, is there any meaning behind that necklace?" ,
but there were other customers waiting.
(If I had asked and she hinted that it was the key to her husband's 'heart', I was prepared to say "it's much more common than most people think" in response.)
I'll now be keeping an eye out to see if she wears it often.
If it is there all the time, does that mean it's very likely she's a keyholder?

Has anybody else run into women (or men) wearing keys that seemed to indicate they had somebody
'Locked and loaded' at home? If so, is there an accepted protocol for greeting others in the loving enforced male chastity community?

Thanks.

-FD
I agree with most of the replies. Protocol is don't ask. OK to say 'Nice necklace' though.

:idea: But you could mention to your own KH and maybe she'll go there wearing a key also to see if anything happens.....
0 x
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

be very cautious as it's not mainstream and has many other meanings.
It might be a common sign amongst those that practice chastity, but a key is also a common symbol of an 18th birthday, a 21st, passing a driving test, just an ordinary symbol of love,...

try googling 'meaning of key jewellery' and see how few sexual references you get.
(which I thought was quite a refreshing change from the norm!)
0 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Freaky_Dude wrote:Hi-

I noticed yesterday that my pharmacist, who I am on first-name basis with since I've
had some 'interesting' experiences trying to get some of my medications filled, was
Wearing a key necklace. I was tempted to say "Nice necklace, is there any meaning behind that necklace?" ,
but there were other customers waiting.
(If I had asked and she hinted that it was the key to her husband's 'heart', I was prepared to say "it's much more common than most people think" in response.)
I'll now be keeping an eye out to see if she wears it often.
If it is there all the time, does that mean it's very likely she's a keyholder?

Has anybody else run into women (or men) wearing keys that seemed to indicate they had somebody
'Locked and loaded' at home? If so, is there an accepted protocol for greeting others in the loving enforced male chastity community?

Thanks.

-FD
I'd say definitely not mention it in that situation. I'd say: if you're locked, mention the event to your own KH, who can then if she wants go there with you (when need to go next arises) and wearing a similar necklace, but otherwise without saying a word. No word will be needed.
0 x