"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by happilylockedman »

Dear Twisted Mister,

Thank you very much for your reply to EclecticKeyHolder. It's very beautifully written. My wife and I have been "doing" chastity for about two months now. I'm have been caged just about 24/7, with a few days released. We're both happy with where we are with chastity and the positive effect it has had on our relationship. I wonder where and how far we will go with it.

She's been away for four days (I'm locked; of course) I printed out your reply and will give it to her to read.

I think she'll find it as gently informative as I do.
0 x
Dibbo

Post by Dibbo »

Greetings All. Just thought we would tell you all a little of ourselves. I am happily married to my Mistress and best friend, we live a D/s relationship with Miss being the D. We have dabbled with Chastity for many years, using mainly Cbxxx devices, also the Curve, Prism ( total rubbish) and HT2. We've also had a cheap stainless job from China but that was total rubbish and most of the world's were not even smooth.
I am slowly losing weight and hope to get down to a weight where a more permanent belt can be worn.
Kindest regards
0 x
Salomon1300

Post by Salomon1300 »

Hello all. Ive been viewing (lurking) the forums for a while now. Finally decided to take the plunge and join.
Ive been self locking for about 3 years now. My wife happily indulges me but has never fully understood why I enjoy being locked,denied etc. She enjoys PIV and feeling me finish in her too much to fully embrace chastity.. I would be happy for her to cuck me. However she has no desire in her words..To cheat on me.
In the past (Before I met her) I was fully immersed in the swinging scene. Clubs, swapping parties etc. This she knows about. And from this she always has doubts about my fidelity. So to try and allay these doubts I self lock.
Recently though her mood/participation altered slightly..
This though, I think would be better posted in the "Hot Things She said" thread or as a post in "The Journey.
Which I will try to do once I find my way around here.
Apologies if ive rambled on.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Welcome to the forum Dibbo. With your variety of devices, be sure to relate the pros and cons of your different devices.

Also, a welcome to Salomon1300. We are a nosy bunch here so be sure to tell us about the "Hot thing she said". We would also be interested in your views what has changed her mood/participation.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
InkedJeff

Post by InkedJeff »

Hello world! I'm called InkedJeff, because I'm inked from my neckline to my toes.

I am in chastity all the time, 24/7/365 - permanently. I'm currently locked in a CB6000S, which I love.

For most people, their main goal in having sex is to cum at the end. For me, I'm wired differently. My end goal is to have as much pleasure as possible from all my body areas other than my cock, and to make sure I take care of my partner so he is in ecstasy. If I happen to cum from anal or nipple play, I wouldn't object. But if I don't cum, I'm not disappointed either. It's just not my end goal anymore. That's why chastity is so perfect for me, as it takes my cock entirely out of play. It puts my main focus on my partner, and on my own body's diverse sensations . I couldn't be happier this way!

I am into BDSM/kink, where I am a sub/bottom. My Recon profile has those details (search there for InkedJeff). On LockedMEN, I'm also InkedJeff.

So that's a quick intro to me. Looking forward to getting familiar with Chastity Forums and making new friends here.

Jeff
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Welcome Jeff. I had to delete your attached picture. Please take a few minutes and read the rules posted in red up at the top.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14
0 x
sheepluvr

Post by sheepluvr »

Hello World!

I'm a sub from northern Europe with a somewhat recent interest in chastity; I've been locked in a CB6000s on and off since early spring of this year.
I frequently stay locked overnight, but my record for longest lockup is only 5 days. It's not because it's uncomfortable, I just have a ton of difficulty mustering the willpower to not pull out - and with no KH, it's even harder to stay honest. I've considered both a more secure cage and a PA, but I haven't the finances to do either :oops:

Hope to learn a great deal of things from you all!
0 x
InkedJeff

Post by InkedJeff »

Hello, Tom. After digging deeper into the site, I find that it is just not for me. Would you please go ahead and delete my account? Thanks.
0 x
Lockedcb

Post by Lockedcb »

Hello everyone new here. Relatively new to chastity as well. Ive had my device for 6 months. I'm locked 1-2 days at a time pretty often but longest Ive gone at once is 4 days. Being self locked with no key holder its hard to go for longer periods. Hope to learn more about the chastity lifestyle here on the forums.
0 x
Erick1928

Post by Erick1928 »

So hi everyone I'm here to prove I'm not a bot haha xD
I'm not very good at introductions so please forgive me Senpai. I made a account to learn more about chastity, my online m8stress told me to make a account and try to win that vice chastity cage that's going on since I'm a poor college student (21)who owns a cheap shitty cage, and to learn more about chastity, since I'm a super mega noobie to chastity and everything with BDSM l. So please don't delete my account

P.S I play Overwatch on PC so hmu if you wanna do Quick play
0 x