Airport security experiences?

Living the real life under lock and key
Freaky_Dude

Airport security experiences?

Post by Freaky_Dude »

Hi everyone-

So, Baton Rouge TSA had never seen a chastity device on a passenger before this weekend. ;)
(Shows how thorough they were!)
I got through the metal detector with no problem. But, I was pulled aside after pat-down, when the TSA screener felt my CB6000s.
I told him to his ear "it's a chastity device." He went and got his boss, who looked at me with a priceless look of "WHAT???"
I went to a private room, lowered my pants, showed it, and was asked by a laughing TSA screener how long I'd been married and then "I bet you REALLY can't wait to see your wife!".
That was it. 3-4 extra minutes tops. :)

I should have been embarrassed, but I was amused. All I could think of was the metal detector scene from "This is Spinal Tap."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAargSCXQaQ&sns
So, has anybody else had similar security misadventures while caged?

-FD
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
sherulestherooster

Re: Airport security experiences?

Post by sherulestherooster »

Haha, love that movie.

My wife has always been intrigued by the risk of me going through security locked. She decided last night that she wants me to be locked at an event we're going to today that will have metal detectors. I realize it's kinda low risk, I think they only have metal detectors and I'll lock it with one of those numbered plastic locks (unless she demands otherwise).

So I think it's low risk, but frankly I'm turned on that she's so excited about the risk - that she's willing to go through with me being embarrassed.

Were you locked with a padlock?
0 x
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

It was all plastic - plastic device, plastic lock.
-FD
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
Chastity4don

Post by Chastity4don »

I've only been thru a detector at a sporting event. Baseball game in Atlanta. Made it thru just fine. I'll be flying again soon and been told I will be locked, so I'm kinda nervous. Going to California!
0 x