Wanting to Escalate

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Wanting to Escalate

Post by happilylockedman »

I wanted my wife to be OK with me being in chastity. She came to that point.
I wanted her to enjoy the results for herself. She does.
I wanted her to hold the key. She did, where I had easy access to it.
I wanted her to wear the key around her neck. She agreed to, on a gold chain.
I wanted her to grab me by the balls and tease me. She does.

So what do I want? I want more! Now I'm thinking about how to get her to participate in various kinky things that turn me on. Like bondage and spanking. But as I think about it, there's no end to it. If she gets to a place where she says sure, I'll tie you and spank you, I 'm pretty sure I'd start thinking about what comes next.

This disturbs me. Am I insatiable for kink or is there a point at which I'll feel in balance?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Wanting to Escalate

Post by TwistedMister »

I think there is a natural and common tendency to want to try new/more/different stuff...in many things, not just sex. When we lean towards kinky,some of us just keep on leaning.

The human race (as a whole) has a natural curiosity and a tendency to explore, that's why we are as we are and most of us don't live in caves anymore.

I always want to escalate...and, fortunately, she does too (but at a slower pace). I hope it never ends.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Personally, there are boundaries to the paradygm of my interests. As I started exploring the things that I hadn't realized I had an interest in, there was definitely an end to the "escalation."

Eventually, it flowed into mixing and matching. Like each of my interests became a lego piece, and tonight let's make a car, another night a plane, and some other night, a house. Or if my interests were letters of the alphabet, what's the word of the day.

You just haven't defined or found all the boundaries of your personal paradygm of sex yet. And like a Venn diagram, you'll have to eventually live in the space where your and your wife's paradygms overlap. At this point, it sounds like she hasn't explored all the boundaries of her own paradygm of sex, and that's not a bad thing. Instead of being disappointed or resentful when you encounter one of those limits, relish in the space you do have.

Through years of gentle encouragement, my wife's boundaries have slowly bent or opened up to allow us more space to play in.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

Twisted and Cuyahoga,

Thank you both for your thoughtful comments. They're both helpful to me.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

I spent 47 years pursuing more and more fetishes to try. If you are familiar with fetlife, we have done all of the stuff you find there, even the yucky stuff. If not, go there and get some ideas. We have settled into just teasing and denial after trying all the other stuff you find online about chastity. At one time or another we added domestic discipline, panty and bra wearing, Nipple torture and CBT. My wife enjoys pinching my nipples or putting very painful nipple clips on that penetrate the skin. She occasionally slaps and my balls.

Right now we are just doing teasing and denial. Chastity can be part of almost every other fetish out there. One thing you can do is not use the bathroom without permission. Your wife should act as if she does not care and if you dare to pee on the floor a punishment will be set. It is weird and submissive to have to get permission to use the bathroom and held back until you cannot hold it anymore. You can even do that at work. You call her and she calls back when it is OK to use the bathroom at work.

Just check here and Fetlife.com to get some ideas.
0 x