Chastity Cage (Queenskeep) sizing questions

For the gearheads in the audience
wishful4

Re: Chastity Cage (Queenskeep) sizing questions

Post by wishful4 »

RBC wrote:
wishful4 wrote:Given the same size base ring, a larger diameter cage will grip your scrotum tighter than the smaller diameter cage.
Could you elaborate that, please? I'm not 100% certain I get what you mean.
Okay, what holds your device firmly in place around your genitals is the the small gap between the bottom of the ring at the entrance of the cage and the bottom of the base ring. It grips the skin between your balls and penis holding the device firmly in place. Given that you keep the same size base ring and go to a smaller cage, the gap referred to above is increased. This same gap measurement can also be changed by carefully bending the locking post on the base ring up or down. That's what MM does to "set" the requested gap measurement when he makes your new device.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
RBC

Post by RBC »

I got it now, thanks :-)
0 x
RBC

Post by RBC »

As some kind of final question: I've noticed that putting my metal cage on w/o the sock method is rather difficult. As for the diameter, it has more or less the same as the wider ring: 1 3/8". Would I have noticed if the diameter of this cage is to wide? How would I've noticed that? (I can't wear the cage during the night, because the gap is too wide and my balls get trapped in it). Is there any way to determine that going tighter, would be a better fit?
0 x
RBC

Post by RBC »

I've been wearing the metal cage a couple of times now and I noticed some space at the root of my penis. There is no visible space at the top though. Since MM recommends a snug fit, should I pick the tighter ring?
0 x