Needing advise

For the gearheads in the audience
Cern

Needing advise

Post by Cern »

So I am not all that new to chastity.

I have started self chastity to see how it works and feels and I am not sure I am wearing the right belt for me.

I am wearing the CB6000 and it seems about 1/4 inch longer than necessary. The problem is that even though mine has that extra space every now and then my head gets pinched between the top of the pee hole and my underwear. Ive considered going down to the cb3000 since its exactly 1/4inch shorter but am fraid of worse pinching.

Is this a common problem with this belt?

Would going shorter actually fix this? Doesn't seem like it would.

Short of spending a small fortune on a custom made belt is there a good quality brand? (hopefully not amazon cause they all seem to be rip offs)

Thanks in advance for any help!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Needing advise

Post by TwistedMister »

Cern wrote:Would going shorter actually fix this?
Probably not. We do not remain at a constantly static length/size, there are many natural variations during the day and night. Sometimes it will seem as if there is a lot of 'extra' room in the cage, sometimes you will fill it completely and even poke out a little bit through the slot...which is when you tend to get 'bit'.

I've had the 3000 for more than 10 years, and have had the pinching problem occasionally. It really doesn't happen all that often anymore, maybe because I've taken to wearing looser underwear and pants/jeans with a little more room in them- I think that would help more. Also, after a while you learn just what movements tend to cause the pinching and then make discrete 'adjustments' to avoid it- getting into a car or on a motorcycle would do it sometimes and it became automatic to just quickly give the thing an upward nudge to shift its position...actually, in these cases ball-crushing was a more common occurrence to be avoided and I learned to move a little slower and be more conscious of position, and the 'adjustment' can be made smoothly and quickly enough that a casual observer would not notice a thing.

I don't have any advice to give regarding a different brand/model because the 3000 is all I've ever owned...except for the 'Stallion Guard' which was not useful except for short-term play, and served mainly to teach me that the experience of being 'locked' and not in control was erotic.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted