[SwedInLoriTube] Vanilla girlfriend finally enjoys chastity

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
SwedInLoriTube

[SwedInLoriTube] Vanilla girlfriend finally enjoys chastity

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

Myself and my lovely girlfriend, keyholder have a long history involving my cravings for chastity and her reluctance. She does not like steel in bed during sex. She gets distracted from cages and belts. And during the years I have collected quite a few. Regular sex toys are ok for her though. I'm quite sub in bed and likes to role play about being her sex slave. She does not disagree. She love being in the center as we focus on her orgasms only. A good start for chastity. But she is not dominant! That is just distractions. Skin contact is the drive for she. Very vanilla. Still I desire her like no one else.

A few yrs ago I got myself a Lori tube. Not the cheapest but very good quality. The secure screws are also a feature. The key is very similar to a regular torx or allen wrench bit. But they are not. Makes a compact and truly secure solution. I really took my time with the measures and it's such a good fit I can't imagine how to improve. I feel more safe and 'natural' with it on than off. Anyway, my cravings continued and her reluctance too.

Last year I was locked two times for 6-8 weeks each time. Each time some drama and the device was tucked away. She is not into dominance and have a hard time coping with my cravings for t&d. But I love her so much and has such desire for her I just have to cope! Doesn't chastity feels like relationship university sometimes? It's like hard to get there and succeed!

A few weeks ago we were back at the same spot. Me craved for being looked up. This time we truly began talk on how to make this work for both of us. She loves to have as many orgasms as she can. But she does not like the cages and belts in bed. We came up with a new schedule. I'm looked during work week. From Sunday night to Friday night. No device during the weekends. During weekdays we rarely have sex but instead cuddles a lot. When I'm looked I have such a desire to cuddle too. So she gets what she wants.

Normally I have a hard time to control myself during sex. Even if the sex is all about giving her orgasm and me none. But here comes the numbing creme in. I have tried emla crime and others. They work similar. Generous applied and a condom over. The condom makes sure the creme shakes the skin on the member and stats there. We don't want to numb her, do we? This give me not just stamina but also disconnects my neediness! I can concentrate on giving her orgasms and forget about my own. If you have not tried this, do it.

Another toy I had to get some time ago was the nexus prostatic massager. This a awesome! If I wear this during sessions I feel as physically drained as after an orgasm but still mentally horny. It's kind of the best of both worlds. And She has as many orgasms as she can handle. Truly win-win situation. :)

This new regime with lock during weeks with relentless cuddling and as many orgasms at will during weekends with me uncaged has somehow made her comfortable and safe with the situation. Her attitude towards the whole chastity thing is changing! She is starting to like it! The final change was the no cage and numbing creme during sessions!

Now she makes jokes about me not having any orgasms any more. And last night when she prepared for a five day trip she told me that the regular weekend unlock could not happen as she was away. She just stated that as a fact.

So now we're on a five days caged, two days off (and numbed if any session) schedule and she does seem that this can go on forever. She seems perfectly happy with the whole situation. And I'm too, I guess ;)
Last edited by SwedInLoriTube on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
5 x
EDAS

Re: [SwedInLoriTube] Vanilla girlfriend finally enjoys chast

Post by EDAS »

That's truly lovely, this new arrangements. I guess this means that you are not having orgasms at all, as I presume that you are not masturbating on the side.

If this is now the case (that you have no orgasms at all), how long do you think you will be able go on like this, i.e. without orgasming?
1 x
SwedInLoriTube

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

EDAS wrote:That's truly lovely, this new arrangements. I guess this means that you are not having orgasms at all, as I presume that you are not masturbating on the side.

If this is now the case (that you have no orgasms at all), how long do you think you will be able go on like this, i.e. without orgasming?
Short answer. I don't know! But as this is the journey thread I intend to keep you all updated.

I have also started a thread in the general chat in "ghost or mirror orgasms" on the emotional orgasm I experience during servicing my girlfriend. In conjunction with using the prostatic massages mentioned in my first text in this thread I'm completely done after a session. I have the same aces in my balls as after a real orgasm. I can't explain this. It might be that the prostatic glands is drained expand the fluid is processed as during an ejaculation. Does anyone know how the exact male ejaculation fluid sequence plays out?

And there is not post orgasm blues what so ever! At the same time, I feel the best from both pre and post sex! Does it get any better in life'

Anyway, If this state eternally keeps me from masturbation only the future can tell! But I will keep you updated.
2 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Interesting.

What does having the same "aces in your balls" mean? What are these "aces" that you speak of?
1 x
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

EDAS wrote:Interesting.

What does having the same "aces in your balls" mean? What are these "aces" that you speak of?
"aches" ?
1 x
MM Jailbird
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Okay, "aches" makes sense here. Thanks.
1 x
SwedInLoriTube

Re: [SwedInLoriTube] Vanilla girlfriend finally enjoys chastity

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

No posting in this thread for 6 years! So I guess it's time to write an update.

And what an update it is!

I have been a chastity enthusiast since the last millennium. My girlfriend (and key holder) and I met shortly after that. She has rarely been really comfortable with my interest. She doesn't like the feel of metal present in bed. She has had difficulty understanding her role in it all. However, we have played with chastity on and off for many years. Now, however, something has happened! It is related to several things. But mainly, it has to do with my new tube design. With the new design, nothing gets in the way when cuddling. See other posts and pictures about the tube design. The new design also allows you to wash everything when you shower and is totaly effortless to wear.

Girlfriend has also been uncomfortable with teasing. Maybe I have had too high demands. Now, she can tease me during sex, by just stroking me, behind the tube. The tube is tight just behind the glands and thus, that extremely senitive area behind the glands does not get any stimuli at all. Stroking is therefore just very sensual but does not trigger orgasm. The sensation has an intensity that is hard to describe. She can keep me on the edge for almost any length of time. It also makes her horny and after a while she lies on her back and wants me to take care of her. Again. And so we go on.

We haven't agreed on any length of time I should be locked up. Because I can wash without take it off, she thinks I can wear it without a time limit. In other words, permanently. Only medical emergency is reason to remove it.

Her hesitation has previously also been linked to the fact that she thought she needed to find out whether I really want to be locked up or whether she should unlock the lock. She was unsure whether she should satisfy me or not. Now all that is gone.

She recives as many orgasms as she wants. Or make her own. I have the tube on and can't come. Period. Will I ever come again? No idea. She hasn't given any hint of it. A truly remarkable development.

Hope to continue posting in this thread as things develop, and much more often than before!
3 x
SwedInLoriTube

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

10 days continues lockup. No real problem. Have washed/cleaned underneath during showers. Had sex a few times.

Lady had lots of O. Myself not so much. Intense teasing instead. Orgasm for her. She teases me by stroking, caressing etc. Gets horny. Wants more O’s. Gets that. Cycle repeats until both exhausted.

Probably soon might need to joint the “be careful what you…” club.
6 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

HA.. interesting thread with a 6 year gap. We are similar not exact but similar. I cant believe she likes it but she truly does for reasons that make quite a bit of sense. I of course love it because of how it makes me feel torward her. She was never really resistant to the chastity cage. I guess where our love life grew is all of a sudden she started getting horny where she hasnt in 30 years. Got so much so she started masturbating almost every day. Im kind of envious of you having to service her with a cage on. It is possible her desire level might get to that point. For now she masturbates alone and doesnt tell me until I find out afterwards (Some time) she is too embarassed to tell me she masturbated. Then she sees my reaction when she does tell me. So maybe that will develop too.

Good post and update. :!:
2 x
SwedInLoriTube

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

Had to take off due to irritated skin on the underside at the inward end of the tube. As the tube material is only 1.5mm, it is difficult to round off the edges sufficiently. Now the skin has healed and the edges have received more polishing.
1 x