Rigid Chastity vs. Glans Armor

For the gearheads in the audience
ss74

Rigid Chastity vs. Glans Armor

Post by ss74 »

I got pierced about 2 months ago. It'll be a while before I'm stretched enough to lock it. I've been looking at every possible device and I think I've narrowed it down

I'm trying to decide between one of the Rigid Impaler devices and the Glans Armor. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good reviews? I've found a couple but they weren't that helpful. Any personal experiences with them would be great to hear about.

I also haven't really found many pics of them being worn. Any links to that would be appreciated. Thanks!
0 x
Jon Descer

Re: Rigid Chastity vs. Glans Armor

Post by Jon Descer »

I know how you feel, I did the same thing. From what I have heard, Rigid Chastity is fine, but very slow, with poor communication. Mark at MCN, as you may already know or have heard elsewhere, is very fast, very accommodating, and is actually going to modify my Glans Armor shortly, as soon as we finish hammering out the details of what to do. Now, the GA is fairly open, so you may find it easier to "defeat" than some of the Impalers, but you could work with Mark on possible modifications to avoid that. It is super-light and comfortable however, very easy to forget you even have it on. It's also very easy to put on, which I don't think the Imaplers are, as you have to work that long, curvy thing through your piercing and out. I'm hardly an objective source, but I lean towards the Glans Armor because if anything about it doesn't work, you can probably get some sort of workaround to fix it, instead of just realizing you wasted 250 dollars.
0 x
ss74

Post by ss74 »

Yeah, I've been chatting with Mark. He's great.

I just worry about being able to orgasm in it. Hopefully I can just get a snug fit to make it impossible.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

ss74 wrote:I just worry about being able to orgasm in it. Hopefully I can just get a snug fit to make it impossible.
Don't set your expectations too high, it's possible to orgasm in just about any device if you find the right way. However, if the device fits tightly enough that the urethra is restricted when you are aroused the orgasm will be mostly 'ruined' and unsatisfactory, possibly even somewhat painful...and it may do little to gain relief, you may even find yourself hornier and more frustrated soon afterward. Eventually, you may find that it isn't worth the effort.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Yeah, that was my concern too. First off, definitely make sure it is tight enough. Mine wasn't at first (my fault) and the result was that even when fully erect, I could slide the cage itself up and down a little bit, right over the glans, effectively using it as a toy to get off. Making it tight will also add some pinch, so your erection is harder to maintain. You may also want to consider going a little longer than only covering the head, just to make sure the glans are more "isolated". The other thing is, yes, it's fairly open in design. You might ask Mark about adding some more material to the cage to make it harder to get your fingers in (I am doing that just to make it harder to touch the bottom of the head, you know, the "sweet spot"). On the other hand, if you make it so you can't touch yourself at all, cleanliness becomes much harder, which is something that I at least get paranoid about, and seems the whole advantage of such a device.

In the end though, this is a cage that lets you get a full erection; it's not going to be that hard to orgasm in it, because if you are really horny with a fierce erection, you'd basically 95% of the way there. Maybe if you got the Impaler that is completely closed and made it as long as possible, you could render it at least a chore to orgasm without using a vibrator, but then you have to take it off to clean it and you regularly. This is why my long-term hope is to find a partner who likes the lifestyle, then get an actual chastity BELT.
0 x