Ghost or mirror orgasm after servicing gf/key holder?

Living the real life under lock and key
SwedInLoriTube

Ghost or mirror orgasm after servicing gf/key holder?

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

There is a phenomenon I'd like to ask you fellow chastity enthusiasts.

Me and my girlfriends sessions are very centered on me giving her as many orgasm as she want. Most often no PIV, only hands, some lube and occasionally toys. What started a few years ago was that I increasingly can take in and experience her orgasm(s) in a way that we now call them ghost or mirror orgasm or mental orgasm. They can be stronger or weaker as the 'real' ones.

After the session it's like after an full orgasm except it's "dry", no ejaculation. I feel the post orgasm glow and often get limp too. Feeling incredibly close to each other. It's like we share her orgasm. It's extremely erotic!

Has anyone else any similar experience?
0 x
EDAS

Re: Ghost or mirror orgasm after servicing gf/key holder?

Post by EDAS »

Yes, I can say that I experience that with my wife. Though I should be more precise. I prefer not to have orgasms at all. I have had only one orgasm so far in 2017, and that was on March 24, and it was an accident. I was fucking my wife, and I pulled out to late and so had an orgasm. Darn!!

To me it is the fact of not having an orgasm that is the real orgasm, if I may put in such a contradictory fashion. So it is not so much that I share in my wife's orgasms, though I do love giving her orgasm, as the fact that I do not have an orgasm and do not want them while she has them all for herself.

This may sound strange but it is how I love to do things.

Previous to my March 24 accidental orgasm, I had had an orgasm (also accidental) on December 21, 2016. I was hoping to make 2017 orgasm free. But I have broken that already--though only once (March 23). I now hope to go for the rest of the year without any orgasms for me. But for my wife: the sky is the limit.
Last edited by EDAS on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
budgie

Post by budgie »

Absolutely yes. My wife does not allow me to penetrate her and I give her orgasms through oral pussy worship. She has very long and strong orgasms that way. I am left locked up the whole time but as she starts orgasming I go soft as if I'd come myself. After I feel flushed and slightly breathless with a slight tingling sensation in my skin. I guess this is due to the emotional and hormonal response to what I have participated in; I love it very much.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Yes, I experience the same thing, and somehow my wife can tell. It makes her happy because she knows I'm not being denied anything.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Yes, so right, Shepherdsflock: we are not being denied anything. Though we do not orgasm (or at least I don't ever), we are NOT being denied anything. Strange, eh?
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I just recently saw a video which, among other things, they spoke of how some people with spinal injuries that lose function and feeling in their genital areas, will develop a spot just above the damaged area, that ends up becoming sensitive enough to generate orgasms.

I wonder if those of you that spend enough time in chastity are creating that "spot" for yourselves with the denial of sensation in the chastised area?

I've always said there isn't enough money spent on sexual research ... but there's none spent on research of orgasm denial and chastity and its effects. All we have is the anecdotal evidence presented in forums such as these, when in fact, there could be some serious answers to some serious questions out there. And some very serious solutions to some very serious problems.

I'm jealous of all of you that have those ghost / mirror / sympathetic orgasms. I do have a question, though. When I orgasm, I do definitely feel a slump in desire, need, emotional attachment to my wife. Do you get that slump with this experience you're describing? Are you feeling the supposed hormone "bath" of prolactin that a true orgasm is supposedly generating?

Thank you for answering as truthfully as possible. It is for posterity. ;)
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

I too have those post orgasm blues when I do orgasm. Which is why I try to orgasm as little as possible. When I do it is because I have had an 'accident'.

As for having post orgasm blues in the case of a sympathy orgasm (as I believe, if I am right, that that is your question), I can say: no. I do not have post orgasm blues in the case of a mirror or sympathy orgasm, because, in such a case, I have not really had an orgasm. I thus remain excited, excited in a tortured way--which to me is even more exciting.

An orgasm has three moments. BEFORE the orgasm there is this constant ascending curve of desire. You get more and more excited, especially when you reach and remain on the edge. The second moment is what one would call the ACTUAL ORGASM, which is great. This is the moment of pleasure, but this moment lasts, what?, 8 seconds or maybe at best 10 seconds. Then comes, rather quickly (after a few seconds), the third and last moment: the moment AFTER the orgasm, when the pleasure subsides. It is here that the post orgasm blues start. I start feeling disappointed in this third moment, dissatisfied with my self--mainly because the desire part is now dead. I am like a battery that is dead and thus useless.

Those three moments can be reduced to the dichotomy: desire/pleasure. To speak from my personal experience: I want to stay on the 'desire' side of this dichotomy and not fall into the short-lived 'pleasure' side. I want to remain sexually unsatisfied, as odd as that may seem, and that means remaining or staying on the 'desire' side, on that upward slope that is the slope of desire. The pleasure side is, as I said, short-lived: it is a quick downward slope, leading to that moment when the post orgasm blues kick in.

Now things don't happen in this same way for women. Women can have one orgasm after the other and never experience that downturn or downward leading slope. I have my theory as to why this difference between men and women exist. It is only that: a theory and so worth little.

Here goes my theory: women can have many orgasms without entering the post-orgasm blues stage BECAUSE that way they can fuck the next man, and still another man after that, and again another, etc., thus ensuring that, somewhere along the line, that woman will be impregnated. While the man, well... as soon as he has had his orgasm, he bows out and lets another man step in and so on down the line.

It is maybe in this manner that things happened in the far away times of cave men and cave women: women regularly had then what we now call: gang bangs, which ensured the perpetuation of the species.

In the end, and coming back to us, living in the 21 century, I believe (it is just an opnion) that men should never have orgasms, while women should have as many as they want. And since their orgasms are 'ours' (through sympathy or mirroring), no one looses in the superb and magnificent game of sex.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

So that is my 'theory' for whatever it is worth (see the posting just above which outlines that theory).

To summarize it in a few words: The post orgasm blues that afflict men after an ejaculation is Nature's way of getting the men out of way, once they've done their 'thing' (i.e. come in the woman's cunt), leaving the next man to go to bat for the species, who will fall too (once he has orgasmed), leaving room for the next man and so one

I talk of "Nature way" as though Nature had a design or a plan or an intention, which of course is just a 'manner of speaking'. Nature does not have a plan or a design. I think simply that humans developed this way of procreating (via 'gang bangs') over several thousands of years, a way of procreating which happened to work in the circumstances, i.e. which allowed the species to survive. Had it not worked, we would not be here today to talk about it.

What women have gained form this ancestral manner of doing things (gang bangs to ensure procreation) is a very powerful capacity for multiple orgasms. Men are the losers in this game, and the women are the winners. Unless... the man--modern man--learns not to orgasm, in other words if he learns to, as it were, remain chaste when he fucks or masturbates. Then, by remaining chaste, he has access almost--I say "almost"--to the same powerful orgasmic capacity that women have received, we could say, as a gift from Nature.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

In short, on the desire/pleasure dichotomy, men are on the "desire" side, and women on the "pleasure" side.

And, yes, of course women feel or experience desire too. It remains that they are more attuned to pleasure than men (like a fine tuned instrument), while men are more subjects of desire.
0 x
SwedInLoriTube

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

Great discussion here. Thanks for all replays.

I don't have any post orgasm blues at all when experiencing these sympathy orgasm. They differ quite a lot from a 'real' orgasm. The sympathy one is purely emotional as compared to the real one with ejaculation and the prolactin shower that puts out the desire. The sympathy orgasm leaves me with as high desire as before and still experiencing the feeling of post crescendo. Not the crescendo but the post crescendo feeling. And still full of desire. Maybe this is as close to a female orgasm us guys can get?

So over the the topic on why females can have sequential orgasms and males can't. At least there is a big difference. Some men can probably have more than one orgasm during a session even if I can't.

I think it's connected to the physical consequences of the male orgasm that males cannot have sequences of orgasm the same as females can. And that is the ejaculation. Isn't this like have a meal, but in reverse, so to say. Before eating, when your stomach is emthy, you have a desire to eat. Your hungry. After a meal your stomach is full and you are... full! You don't long for food and there is also nowhere to put it. After ejaculation, is there any 'juices' left to spill? Females does not have the equivalent physical connection with fluids connected to their orgasms. Is it this simple? In science always try to find the least complex explanation... :)

If I could have as many orgasm in a row, day after day, as my girlfriend can, I might scrap the whole chastity thing! :)
0 x