[NoloMeTangere] Posting in Mid-Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
NoloMeTangere

Re: [NoloMeTangere] Posting in Mid-Journey

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Wow! I haven't posted lately, but - Houston, we have lift-off! My wife felt she had implantation pain, and we had a positive pregnancy test, so we're waiting to see if it's really a go or not. still early days.

Downside is, if we're pregnant, I'm chaste until time for the next one, although I have come to enjoy long-term chastity more than I did at first, once I get in the right mindset.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Well, we're definitely pregnant, and we actually have a decent chance of having a "New Year's baby." My wife and I are really excited - my wife is over-the-moon. My wife is one of those who gets cravings, rather than nausea, so she's been eating some weird concoctions for "the baby."

I've been in my new PA tube for about a month and a half now, and my wife actually talks often about how happy she is about my chastity. It just makes her feel so good that she has actually been touching my penis and just kind of touching and caressing the piercings. She's also much more, if not aggressive, at least more active sexually. I mentioned that she has queened me a few times, but she has also taken to holding my locked penis and teasing me by whispering, "This cock is locked up permanently now, and it's never getting out." She also will touch herself and coat my lips with her juices at random moments, sometimes in public, giving me an instant aborted erection. I have always loved eating my wife, and now that I know it'll be years until my next orgasm, eating her is the only thing that keeps me going, and helps us to fulfill our love for each other.

We have been spending inordinate amounts of time watching lesbian videos (Lesbia makes the best ones) , and making love orally till she screams and squeezes my head between her thighs for a moment, and then I go back down on her to another series of orgasms. She really gets off so much on the look of my piercings, and has decided that she wants to finish the set of crown piercings on "her" cock. Her friend's a piercer, and they've set up a home appointment. Over the past month I have found the teasing and intense denial more and more attractive, I'm so happy with what it's done for my wife, and I agreed to complete my crown piercings.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

NoloMeTangere wrote:Well, we're definitely pregnant
Congrats!
NoloMeTangere wrote:and now that I know it'll be years until my next orgasm
and. . I guess. . . Congrats again. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Well, we all know that it's impossible not to have an orgasm at some point, even if unintentionally. My wife actually has said that once she figures out how often I come without stimulation, she's going to have me out for a full orgasm at least that often :D
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Well, I've been having a bit of a hard time. My wife was really enjoying sex, more than ever really, up until about two weeks ago, when she started getting a cramp after she orgasms, which really put a damper on things. On top of that, her breasts are tender, so no breast play either. At the same time she's horney, I'm insanely horney, and I'm not getting any of the "juices" I need to survive. :( I really want to come, but there's no way to do that, and my wife doesn't have any sympathy left over for me considering how she feels.
0 x
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

Be careful what you wish for? :)
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.