cb6000s vs htv2

Living the real life under lock and key
analcuriousfan

Re: cb6000s vs htv2

Post by analcuriousfan »

For context, and hopefully also for some advice. The htv2s tube seems to fit well. The hole at the end is harder to line up for taking a pee though but overall the tube is smaller than the cb6ks but still fits well. The issue is (for me) the gap between the ring and the tube. My ball sack is quite squished in there and it is not nearly as comfortable as the cb6ks. The lack of padlock is awesome for the profile but im concerned thaat it is too restricted on my balls. Ive worn it for a couple of hours at a time but then have gone back to the cb6ks to sleep.

Does anyone know if I buy a larger ring (ie: upgrade from the 45mm to the larger 50mm) whether or not it will give me more space in between the ring and tube? If so, is there any downsides of a larger ring?

Thanks in advance.
0 x
analcuriousfan

Post by analcuriousfan »

Ok, think I've got the image upload sorted this time
Last edited by TwistedMister on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This type of image is permitted only in the 'Members' forum.
0 x
analcuriousfan

Post by analcuriousfan »

And to compare, this is the cb6ks which is heaps more comfortable,
Last edited by TwistedMister on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This type of image is permitted only in the 'Members' forum.
0 x
analcuriousfan

Post by analcuriousfan »

Apologies for uploading to the wrong section. I will see if I can take some more images and upload to he members forum in a day of two. In the meantime though, please let me know if anyone has any thoughts on what (if any) difference the larger htv2s ring will do.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

No problem, I can see where someone might forget that particular rule, given the nature of what we *talk* about here. ;)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

I just got a Holy Trainer copy this weekend that we've been experimenting with.
After a fantastic experience serving/servicing M caged and bound Saturday night, I was experiencing painful rubbing on the back of my testicles, so I removed it to try again today.
I put it on, and 'Mr. Pink' was putting pressure on my balls that was making me sweat and nauseous. :)
I have a lot of cysts, growths, and other unusual items in my ball sac, so they are much larger and more sensitive than most. I don't think I can wear that cage.
Or the other cage like it I haven't even tried on.

So, if the HT didn't work, would the CB6000 type be a better option? It looks very similar to the silicone cage i wore most of May until I developed abrasions from the base ring (and from the elastic bands I was using to pull the cage closer - I'm 3 inches, so I kept slipping out the bottom deflated otherwise).

Any advise would be appreciated.
Thanks.
-FD
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

You may find that the interior cysts are too much of a problem to wear any style of trapped ball device. Before you go from device to device, maybe you might want to think about a belt style, which would only use a ring behind the testicles for security, while the weight is supported by the waist belt.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/penis-bou ... 90155.html

I've been thinking about trying something like this, just for the hell of it.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote:I've been thinking about trying something like this, just for the hell of it.
Love the disclaimer:

Features
Material stress, work fine. And body form a perfect whole body, wear comfortable, long durability, for a full range of good care.
Note] Please note that a safe, sober, non-coercive use principle. Including security of both physiological and psychological. The two sides remain sober, the process to avoid the intense emotional sanity, alcohol, drugs, etc., causing loss of control. The two sides are equal, all actions must be agreed by both parties."

I'm afraid I experienced the "loss control" along time ago. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

I'm actually okay with the trapped balls device design of my silicone cage. There were other issues that rendered it unsatisfactory.
In fact, while waiting for my CB6000s to get here, I've got the plastic cage from my HT copy inside the silicone cage and base ring from earlier.
It's going okay so far with the ring wrapped in gauze.
-FD
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
analcuriousfan

Post by analcuriousfan »

Freaky_Dude wrote:So, if the HT didn't work, would the CB6000 type be a better option?
I discussed my switching (the other way) from the cb6ks to the htv2s in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=62527

To be honest it is hard to say for sure as we are all different sizes but my balls are quite large so I found the htv2s initially quite tight and uncomfortable but over time (2-4 hours each use) I am now comfortably wearing it for long periods. I really only take it off for work and/or to shower as it gets stinky inside faster than the cb6ks. I found the cb6ks to have more room for my balls but i definitely prefer the newly accustomed snugness of the htv2s. If I had to choose now between the two of them I would definitely take the htv2s over the cb6ks. I find snugger means less noticeable and more conformable during the night. Plus it makes it less annoying for my wife to cuddle in bed. ie: the padlock on the cb6ks always dug into her and pissed her off.

Good luck.

EDIT: I don't have experience on the copies, I only got the genuine product so this information may differ somewhat depending on how close the copies are.
0 x