Looking for a story

Tell me a story!
ilkinj2

Looking for a story

Post by ilkinj2 »

Hello all. So there's this particular femdom story I've been looking for, and I've been unable to find this. I don't even really find it all that arousing, it's just the one of the most intriguing and well written short stories I've ever read. I know these aren't hardcore femdom forums, per se, but after lots of searching I found there really isn't a site dedicated to femdom and stories. I didn't see anything in the rules against this, so here goes.

I remember bits and pieces of the story.

The story is told with a first person pov, and the main character is a male college student.
I believe he meets the girl who dominates him while she is reading (I think they went so far as to state the name of the book)

as the relationship between the 2 of them grows, she has him break up his girlfriend (anna?) over the phone. I believe that per her order he tells anna that he wanted her to dominate him, and tells her to go f*ck herself before hanging up on her.

Much of the domination takes place at the girls house (apartment?), which if I remember correctly is not in good repair. One I episode I distinctly remember is that she whips him while he is on all fours until his back is bloody, and then rubs her bare foot on his back. She has him lick his blood off of her feet.

I believe the girl's mother is in the story at some point.

The girl is mentally unstable, and eventually tries to crucify the guy or at least put nails through his hands. This is far too much for him and he escapes from her.

any help is appreciated, and I'm sorry in advance if I broke any rules by posting this.
0 x
eido

Re: Looking for a story

Post by eido »

That doesn't ring a bell, but check Gromets Plaza, if you haven't already. Aside from a large archive of fetish stories, there's a forum there with the topic of "Looking for a Story"
0 x