Pain underneath while wearing HTv2s

For the gearheads in the audience
Kyttenspet

Pain underneath while wearing HTv2s

Post by Kyttenspet »

Good day sirs and Ma'ams.
I have had the holy trainer on for a month or so now, and have never really gotten over the slight burning sensation under my scrotum. Not bad, and not constant, but bad enough that I have considered removing it. (Not something I would do easily as I want to remain chaste).
I am wearing a 45 mm ring, could this possibly be a ring size issue?
It seems to fit, but I still get nocturnal erections that wake me with burning underneath.
Disclaimer - I have worn CB-6000s, CB-6000, CB-3000 and The Curve for a decade or so, all without having the burning sensation.
Thank you.
0 x
Presently locked in HTv2s since 02 Sept 16.
Continually locked since 21 Aug 16.
Last orgasm on 21 Sept 16.
Devices used: HTv2s, CB-6000s, CB-6000, CB-3000, Curve.
wolf513

Re: Pain underneath while wearing HTv2s

Post by wolf513 »

My best guess is that you're not using any lube, and the plastic is sticking to your skin, causing it to be pulled when you are erect. This stretches the skin, which causes the irritation.

I use silicone lube around the ring just before bed to prevent this issue.
0 x
Kyttenspet

Post by Kyttenspet »

But I do use lube. Liberally.... Sometimes I need out multiple times throughout the day. Other days like today I applied our this morning and I'm good.
Maybe I should try a different lube... What could you suggest?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

You may be having a ring size issue. When you were wearing the CB's what size ring were you wearing? The 45mm ring would be between two sizes in a CB. They use inch sizes for their rings.

If I did my calculations right, the 45mm will be about 2.6mm smaller than a CB 1-7/8". This is a little less than 1/8". When you get close to the proper size this little bit can sometimes make a difference.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

I use a silicone-based lube called Fuck Water. (Yeah, really) :) Does the burning feel like it's on the surface of the skin, or below it? If the former, then it's probably a friction-related issue, if the latter, then it's probably circulation related.

If your lube is drying up, or wearing off over night, then it could very well cause the ring to stick to the skin enough to cause irritation. Maybe try using some 600 or higher grit sandpaper on the inside of the ring to remove the high gloss?
0 x
Koala

Post by Koala »

I encounter the same sensations during arousal. The most significant culprit I've identified is folded/bunched up skin on the underside. Pulling the skin so it flattens against the ring immediately resolves the discomfort. The pulling direction is parallel to the ring, not perpendicular. This results in more skin being in the gap near the top of the ring where expansion pressure isn't an issue. Unfortunately, it doesn't stay there so it has always been a matter or readjusting when discomfort arises.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I actually found wearing a tighter ring helped!

I think it was because with the ring just a little too loose, the scrotum wanted to fold but didn't quite, if that makes any sense?
0 x
cantgetmeno

Post by cantgetmeno »

I've found that skin moisturizers last longer than silicone lubricants. I like Aveeno Baby cream. The diaper rash formulation soothes and heals ring rash.
0 x
Kyttenspet

Post by Kyttenspet »

Yes the folded skin seems to be the issue. I have switched from a home made cream to using Vaseline. It remains slippery longer than previous, but I am still getting some burning.
It is a surface burning sensation, not sure if a smaller or larger ring is the question... Wish they weren't 50 bucks each.
0 x
wifeled

Post by wifeled »

For me it's usually folded skin, too, when that happens. And it's not always easy to rectify. I've got a massive ball sack though and when I measured to order the ring it turned out that even the largest ring was too small for me.

However, with a bit of practice it tends to work quite well with the exception of my two main problems: I have to regularly take the HTv2 off for cleaning and because the weight hurts after a day or two on the base of the penis.
0 x