[belocked] What have I started?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
belocked

Re: [belocked] What have I started?

Post by belocked »

Not caged again, but I've been working on uncaged chastity. I've finally convinced my KH that it's OK for her to have a good time and leave me frustrated. Last week we had a rare bout of energy and excitement and I brought her to orgasm in the morning and again in the afternoon one day and again the next day (it hasn't been like that in years). The 1st day I was in her and she agreed to let me stop after she'd orgasmed and when I was close but not done. The 2nd day was even better as I just kept rubbing on the outside and she had a shattering orgasm, her best in months. I was horny as hell but convinced her to make me wait longer, and the next day was the start of her period so I'm still waiting. I hope I've planted the idea in her mind that I don't need to orgasm and gain pleasure just from hers.

We're away from home and visiting places with metal detectors so the cage has been left behind. I'm being good, and I'm hoping that she will decide to get the cage out when we're back home again, perhaps even for a long lockup. There's always the temptation to be bad just to push her long a bit, but I'd have to time it just right.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Things have really gone off the boil. My KH has had a minor medical thing which has prevented PIV, and she seems to have lost her libido. She brought me to an O while we were away last month because she "thought I needed it", and she still regularly plays with my cock and balls, but no cage and no apparent interest in anything else much. I've been very good but each day I get closer to taking care of myself. This morning it was a very close-run thing while I was in bed next to her. Any day now and I'll go too far, and I don't know if it will make any difference to her. I'm ready to be punished, and I'll be disappointed if I'm not as I'm ready for almost anything. I'm trying to let her be in charge but it's not easy right now.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Another 2 months gone by with little change. I'm free and frustrated at the lack of action. One satisfying PIV last month, and a few days ago she suddenly pushed me on the bed and ground herself to a quick O. I'm horny as hell and puzzled by her lack of libido or interest in exciting me. I'll see what happens today and take care of myself if necessary. Perhaps that will create a reaction (I'll tell her) as she has said that she thinks I should be able to stop being horny. Last month she even suggested that I should go a year without cumming; I said that would only be possible caged, and that I can't imagine how I would react. I've told her what would excite me with no reaction. I don't know if she's just going through a difficult phase or if she's really lost interest in sex but I know I'm not satisfied being free, horny and largely ignored.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

So I took care of myself, and the next morning told her while in bed. I was surprised that she just thanked me for my honesty and said not to worry. I suppose I was disappointed, but we had a good talk and I explained my need for more attention. I'm not sure where this will lead, but I'll look for a good time to point out that we had far more sex when I was caged than we have when I'm uncaged.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

The past few months have been tough. We had some serious relationship issues before Christmas and have sort of got over them, but we're still working out some issues and she's not ready for PIV. It's been months unlocked and mostly chaste but with moments when I had to take care of myself.

My KH told me a while back that she wouldn't do any of my kinks again including caging me. I'm hoping she will change her mind as our relationship recovers as I miss some of them. I know I'm a better husband when caged and like many others here I'm puzzled that she either didn't notice or doesn't care. Maybe it's me needing too much attention, maybe it's something else, but I miss being caged and really horny.

Here's hoping to be more active here in a while.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but, as many others have said, chastity is supposed to be about her and her needs - not yours.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

NoloMeTangere wrote:chastity is supposed to be about her and her needs - not yours.
I know, which is why I haven't asked her to do anything. I'm just saying that it's tough when her needs are so low that I feel like I'm not needed. Some people have affairs, some masturbate lots, but I'm trying to be a good husband. I just wish she wanted more.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Sorry. Again, no disrespect meant. I seem to be the only one for whom lack of feminine desire is not the problem.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

belocked wrote:
NoloMeTangere wrote:chastity is supposed to be about her and her needs - not yours.
I know, which is why I haven't asked her to do anything. I'm just saying that it's tough when her needs are so low that I feel like I'm not needed. Some people have affairs, some masturbate lots, but I'm trying to be a good husband. I just wish she wanted more.
I can sympathize with your situation. My wife has always been like that. She could probably go the rest of her life without anything sexual and be perfectly content. Sex does not even make her top 100 list. If I didn't make a big deal about it, it would never happen. She'll get into teasing me for a week or two, then go months where all she wants to do is bitch about what a hassle it is to spend half an hour a week with me.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

belocked wrote:
I'm just saying that it's tough when her needs are so low that I feel like I'm not needed. ... but I'm trying to be a good husband. I just wish she wanted more.
+1
belocked wrote: ... She'll get into teasing me for a week or two, then go months where all she wants to do is bitch about what a hassle it is to spend half an hour a week with me.
:(
0 x