[NoloMeTangere] Posting in Mid-Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
NoloMeTangere

Re: [NoloMeTangere] Posting in Mid-Journey

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Well. Ive been caged for a while now. Whoo, but despite what my wife and I agreed, I just haven't been able to go through with the piercing. We made two appointments, and I've been too busy both times. The words "deep piercing" just un-man me figuratively speaking, Hah!

The way I feel when I eat her though has just got better and better though. I'm working my courage up.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

You're a braver man than I am. I draw the line at piercing. Something about stabbing a hole in penis just makes my skin crawl.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

After reading your dilemma with interest, I thought I'd add my opinion as well. As a disclaimer, I am not pierced, but have read many instances of experiences with piercings for the purpose of chastity. First, a piercing will not necessarily achieve your goal of permanent chastity. It is my understanding that penis piercings still have to be removed from time to time for cleaning to maintain health and good hygiene. Stuff builds up on the metal and the piercing must be kept clean. Second, a frenum is probably the the worst for chastity because they tend to migrate over time. A PA tends to work better, and some manufacturers incorporate PA's into their devices, as you know.

My feeling is that you can achieve the same level of "permanence" with a well fitted MM JailBird. Yes, if you are very relaxed, you may be able to pull out the back , but if it fits snug, you won't get much pleasure from stroking and if you are serious about this, why would you want to. Have it built with the security screw and a second hole for a numbered security tag so she can tell if it has been removed.

If permanence if what she wants, you have to make a commitment to get on board with it. In turn, she has to understand that there may be times your commitment may waver and you feel you need out of the device and she will have to step up and do what a good Keyholder does; do what is necessary to help you through these times without unlocking and you must communicate with her when you have these feelings. She will also have to understand that you may need supervised releases from time to time for cleaning, shaving, etc. The bottom line is that achieving permanent chastity involves personal commitment from both parties as much as anything else.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

wishful4 wrote:...if you are serious about this, why would you want to.
If permanence if what she wants, you have to make a commitment to get on board with it...
This is the heart of permanent chastity, or even non-permanent long term chastity. If a piercing is needed to keep you from escaping, then permanent chastity probably won't work. People are clever, and when desperate enough you could find a way to cheat even with a piercing.

You really have to have your mind made up and your heart set on never pulling out to cheat, and your wife has to have the same resolve to keep you chaste.

I think your wife is the type that will hold her end of the deal. Just like my wife, it sounds like she is quite happy to never have a penis inside her ever again and is willing to get tough with you if necessary to keep you chaste.

So it really comes down to your commitment. Fortunately for me, the only time I was tempted to pull out was while I was hard, and there was no way I was going to get out like that. I just had to learn and accept that my penis is off limits permanently.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

My wife and I are odd, and what turns us each on, are odd too. If you're reading this, you probably think I'm looking forward to getting a piercing or that I simply can't summon up the self control to not masturbate. I actually have a lot of self-control, and I have gone months (well, two anyway) without release using nothing but self control. The issue is that my wife wants something, and is turned on by the idea of something, "better" than my self-control. She also worries, very needlessly (and she acknowledges that it's needlessly) about me cheating. My device is a good starting point and it turns her on, which in turn turns me on, as does eating my wife, but she wants external control.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Ah, now I understands. I'd still have a hard time going through with something like that even if my wife really wanted it. But, if you're willing, give it a shot.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Well, it's been awhile since I last posted. I've gotten pierced, and, as promised, it wasn't painful at all really after the first 10 seconds :shock: . I ended up getting a PA because the piercer said my anatomy (bad, bad anatomy :evil: wouldn't take a deep piercing) It sure did curb any desire I might have had to masturbate though. My wife LOVES the piercing, and my "jewelry" as she calls it. The piercing has put a general damper on erections too, because it feels weird and still hurts/burns a little. The piercer, a friend of my wife's, said she'd check up on me personally, since she is very interested in male chastity piercings - it might become a larger sideline for her (I doubt it.)

My wife has had some fun fondling me (very new for her) even though she knows she's not supposed to, and watching my pained reaction, although that's getting less and less. She showed me what she's going to buy me once I'm healed. In the meantime, I still love eating her, although I lose and regain my erection repeatedly. She however, is getting so hot, and so demonstrative that it's making me heal slower. She's also even more loving. She told me she really appreciates my sacrifice and how "hard" it's going to be for me.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

I really stopped having any pain from my PA sometime this week, and I told my wife so last night. She gave me a sweet smile and told me how glad she was because she doesn't want me in pain.

That's not why I'm blogging though. This morning she surprised me. I felt a shifting in bed that woke me up, I felt her roll a condom on me, and before I knew it my submissive wife had mounted my face and was rubbing her wetness all over my face.

Of course I took advantage of that opportunity and we made love like that for nearly an hour. I was kissing and licking her and we were looking into each other's eyes. I felt so incredibly close to her, and she was calling my name and telling me how much she loved me and what I was doing. She was so vocal it was great. She came over and over and I savored her scent and taste and watched her ecstatically. After she was satiated we cuddled, it was wonderful!
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Sounds like you'll have a very happy wife once everything heals up and you're permanently locked. I think my wife and I would do something similar if we both weren't squeamish about piercings. She was pretty upset after my recent relapse (you can read my latest Journey entry for details). She used some pretty forceful words to describe how important the permanence of my chastity is to her going forward.

For this reason I'm a little jealous of you. Having that extra bit of security would be a nice hurdle to help keep it from happening again. Even if I managed to pressure her into unlocking me, there would still be the piercing acting as a last line of defense to give us a final chance to stop my behavior.

Give an update on the new device once it's installed. I'm curious to hear whether the piercing makes any significant difference in comfort or anything else while wearing it.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Well, since my PA healed, I have gone back to using my cage, but my wife is much (well at least somewhat) more active in initiating sex, which is really nice. We routinely make love, with me kissing and licking her and us holding each other. and she's become more vocal too. She has even touched my penis to tease me, intentionally, a few times - a big change. One odd thing she's said is that somehow to her my penis is less "penis-like" with the piercing, even when its erect, and looks more like a "sex toy" so she doesn't mind it so much.

SInce the Lori's tube is slow in coming, we ordered a knock-off from Amazon that's essentially just a spiral. It looks really easy to clean. I really, really want to get away from having to have a ball ring, so again, if anyone has any other ideas for "non-trapped ball" devices let me know.

My wife saw what she called "the perfect chastity," but it is just a fictional device I think. Has anyone seen it in real life? Apparently it's a bar that goes down the urethra and exits at a piercing behind the balls. Then it simply locks on and virtually nothing is visible. I have never seen this advertised anywhere, so can anyone comment on the reality or unreality of this device? I know intellectually that a piercing behind the balls would heal almost as well as my PA has, but again, I've never seen this advertised anywhere.

In the meantime, we have talked, and I'm going to get a couple of crown piercings from our friendly neighborhood piercer since my wife really likes the piercings.
0 x