Happy NOvember!

Living the real life under lock and key
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6
Happy NOvember!

Post by mrrigid »

Since my wife can be a softie about letting me come, we've agreed on a few guidelines. So in NOvember, she can orgasm (frequently, I hope) and I will not. I'm excited and frustrated already! While a month might be a short period for some of you, it's plenty of time for me to feel the joy of orgasm denial and the satisfaction of serving her. And even after a month, who knows how long NOvember will continue?
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
BWiley

Re: Happy NOvember!

Post by BWiley »

Good luck to you two! I also will not be having an orgasm in NOvember, but I am self locking and it is more of a self test than anything. I'm single and don't have a KH, so it's all me!
Let us know how it goes....
BW
0 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

MrsL has informed me not only am I locked up for a long time after being out for 3 weeks for travel but she is off limits as well until further notice. I guess NOvember is in full effect for the rest of the month?
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

I made it through "Locktober" and had a little sexy time, now NO-vember gave me one orgasm as my hot Mrs. Cage couldn't help herself and fucked me till I came! But I have been so horny and chasing her this month, it is funny. I think she is definitely leaving me locked for the rest of NOvember. Only two weeks to go!
Reality is that the way we practice MC is that I am Always locked up. I really have succumbed to the control of Mrs Cage.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Now nearly 3 months of no orgasms, I can say i am looking forward to f@#king NOvember to pass, KH read a blog, and instantly decided the NOvember is a good idea... it will be longest period of orgasm denial without any form of release... I thought Locktober was bad.... :roll:

While we are struggling with the milking part of things, I am super attentive to her needs and desparate to serve and please in the hope that December will be the month of orgasm. She loves that I often just drip pre-cum which makes her even more determined to control...
0 x
mrrigid

Post by mrrigid »

I'm glad our month of denial has resonated with men and women both.

More than three weeks for me without orgasm, but that's certainly not the case for Mrs Rigid! And as a bonus, she's treated me to some wonderful teasing, lotioning my penis, but walking off just before we're about to make a mess. No need for her to think about whether I 'really' want to come or, should, or not. It's NOvember!

I hope everyone is as happy and frustrated as I am!
0 x
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

Only a few days left! But how long will I stay locked in December?
0 x
It's good to be caged.
mrrigid

Post by mrrigid »

It's that time again - NOvember 2016!

Is everyone ready for thirty days of frustration? (or maybe another 30 days of frustration!?)
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

So for those that did Locktober, do you come on NOvember 1st and start another month or just keep going for 60 days.

Not sure I can go that far yet. (Sob)
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
mrrigid

Post by mrrigid »

So for those that did Locktober, do you come on NOvember 1st and start another month or just keep going for 60 days.
You'll have to ask her.
0 x