[fortunatehusbandp4] Under Her Lock and Key (in Married Life

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
fortunatehusbandp4

Re: [fortunatehusbandp4] Under Her Lock and Key (in Married

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

Thanks for reading and commenting, it's nice to hear the feedback....

I haven't posted for a while as have been insanely busy with work and will be taking the HT off today for an interstate flight, it's the longest stretch of about 10 days wearing without taking off for cleaning. Also it would've been about two weeks ago that I woke up with blue balls and at that time it was about four weeks since my previous release. My KH saw the blue balls and felt that I needed the release, I took the HT2 off and she teased me to my first ruined orgasm, the cum itself shooting as large pearls near my upper chest.

I then told her about LOCKtober and possibly NOvember so likely no release at least for this month.

Last weekend my KH experienced a big orgasm that she enjoyed immensely, she followed this by stroking the enlarged muscle below my scrotum, that in itself a good experience. Have also found recently that my flaccid member is getting smaller, in that there is more space within the 40cm ring. I'm thinking of progressing down to the 36cm noting it would be a lot tighter, maybe the smaller tube though as well.

A day of freedom ahead.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

I haven't posted for ages and have forgotten when the last time I came was. Towards the start of October I noticed some red skin around the head of my penis in the area where it sits in the head of the HT2 and cleared it with a low strength cortisone. Actually I think it was around the start of October that I did cum, anyway....

I've been hanging loose for about a month with no release which from my standpoint is pretty good given how easy it is to just lube up and knock one out. My wife did buy some condoms on the weekend but we didn't get round to it, or the kids were up early so we didn't have the opportunity.

Anyway today I went back into the HT2, was missing sitting down to go to the toilet and the general feeling of it. As soon as I locked myself in though my wife asked for a foot and leg massage, I was probably a bit lax over past few weeks.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

Wow I've been in chastity on and off for six months and they have been almost the best six months of my marriage, possibly even better than the first six.

We went on a family holiday to northern Qld and my KH said that I wouldn't be locked for that period as lots of time on the beach and less proper showering may not have been the best combination with the lock. She allowed me to bring her to orgasm one night and also allowed me one orgasm as well, mine was so fast as I was so horny and it made me realise that I am better off in chastity.

Fast forward a few days, I was in the shower the day after getting home and she ordered me to get back into the cage, it was such a turn on to be told in that way. More so it was my birthday and so unexpected on that day. The next day we we're in bed and she ordered me to massage her which I dutifully did, I have become pretty good at massage over the past six months and thoroughly enjoy it. She wanted to hear something nice and I told her that I love her and feel her superiority to me. She wanted to feel my caged cock on her back, something totally new as the cage is something that almost disgusted her prior.

She then said that she would be having an orgasm and that I couldn't and that I could use my hands and mouth. Soon she said she wanted me inside her....

After my last experience I suggested we use the penis numbing spray that I'd bought about five months previously but had been forbidden to use. It's the JO for Men Prolonger spray with 7.5% Benzocaine and it worked perfectly. I was rock hard, could feel my penis in the condom but totally desensitised and was able to go until my KH had an orgasm. The feeling came back fast but by that time I was already flaccid and no opportunity to cum.

Last night being NYE we were lying in bed and she told me that I could not even hug or touch her, she's really driving my desire for her and I love it!
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

The past seven days has seen our play amp up to a whole new level, mostly through my suggestions and thankfully also due to my wife also playing along.

The reality for us is that she doesn't have the level of sex drive that I have and me being in chastity drives my desire for her, I wanted her to make the game harder for me. Earlier this week I asked her to punish me for any misdeeds.

She gave me a shopping list for the supermarket, I forgot one or two items and also bought some superfluous items that she didn't want. Essentially I didn't listen to her. She doesn't yet want to punish me physically as many things turn me on but she brought out an ice pack from the freezer and made me sit with that around my balls and groin for ten minutes. She also didn't allow me to touch her when we went to be.

Yesterday I mentioned that I wanted her to have the final say on everything, and then also said that I'd like to upgrade my device to a custom one. It was probably foolish of me because she said that she has the final say and that I can't order one now, instead having to wait 2-3 months and that I'm forbidden to mention it during that time. Talk about hot!!

Also she has ordered me to help more in the kitchen - before, during and after meals. I'm also opening/closing doors much more and helping more with our kids. Essentially it's like I've given over my power through further acts of submission and I love it.

Today she bought me some underwear including one with gold on elastic, I told her of the feeling I like of being in chastity at the gym when anyone could get a glimpse of the cage at any time, such underwear just makes it more fun.

My next release may be when she wants it, I have no idea when that may be.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

It's been really humid over this Brisbane summer so I've had a few weeks out of chastity on and off due to skin irritations in the HT2, it's been good as it's given me time to heal a bit but I haven't touched myself let alone edged to orgasm. Saying that though she has given me release a few times, both PIV and by using her hand in the shower.

Last weekend she asked me to hang out the washing and made me wear her underwear outside, the neighbours could've seen if they were there so it was a hot experience. Also I've started to wear her deodorant, the smell of her on me makes me think of her more often and thus more horny during the day. I particularly like the challenge of people at my work or elsewhere smelling the deodorant themselves and wondering from where they find it familiar.

I'm starting to feel that there is a correlation between chastity and my mood, in that I'm often happier when in chastity.

Back to a custom device - I've been measuring myself using string and a ruler, and hope to be ready to order such a cage when I can bring up the topic again, luckily February is a short month!
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

I'm still here. My MIL came to visit in April and we all went overseas to the South Pacific, around that time I was released and we didn't go back to chastity play until about a month ago. During that time my desires were not met too much and I played with myself too often.

Something clicked at the beginning of August and I suggested to my KH that we try again. It was great for a week or so but I then started to get some discomfort from the tube. I contacted the manufacturer and the retail seller I bought it from have helped me immensely, a new tube hopefully arriving soon.

Over the past month or so I've been on the honour system and haven't had any full release for the past two or three weeks. The desire has been incredibly strong and my feelings of devotion towards my wife/ KH are still intense, so much so that I've been wearing panty liners on my boxes so my cum doesn't leak onto my work or casual/weekend clothes.

Am going to sleep this Saturday night with the possibility of a release tomorrow morning (hopefully not disturbed by our kids being awake at that time too.... I'm sure many others here know that feeling)

Also looking forward to a new tube hopefully arriving this week and also still measuring for a
custome device.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

The morning started with a ruined orgasm that my wife read up as being "cruel yet delightful"
1 x
fortunatehusbandp4

The new tube arrived thanks to some great assistance from my local retailer and I'm now back in. I can honestly say that over the past 1.25 years of being in chastity on and off that my focus has totally changed to keeper my wife happy. Whilst I do like release (doesn't everyone) am now in a place of acceptance where if I don't have release then that's of lesser importance than her being happy.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

Slightly embarrassing moment today when I was at the gym with my personal trainer. After half an hour of sweating there was a big sweat patch on my shorts most likely brought about the heat from the silicon/plastic.

My trainer wouldn't have known any better, nor any of the other people there but I sure as hell wanted to try conceal it.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

We've decided to do Loctober and then see.... Either way I've already been locked/denied for over two weeks with the past five days being free whilst camping with my family and some friends.

I've offered my submission to my wife and KH and am giving her the power to be in control. There are so many household things that she has done her way for so long that I am also now taking responsibility for and helping with:
- more cooking
- more cleaning
- more washing and hanging out the clothes
- helping more with the kids (dinner, bath, homework and reading)

I work hard during the week and as a result of the hard work put in I am fairly successful in my field. Apart from that, one of my greatest senses of satisfaction is helping my wife and making her life easier. Am going to sleep locked again well knowing that my next release for cleaning is in about five days and the next release for satisfaction is in who knows when.
1 x