[fortunatehusbandp4] Under Her Lock and Key (in Married Life

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
fortunatehusbandp4

Re: [fortunatehusbandp4] Under Her Lock and Key (in Married

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

Last night as we were going to bed my KH asked if I wanted release, not sure I could answer quick enough and soon I had unlocked, had a shower and was giving her a massage. The mutual O was mind blowing and earth shattering asleep in love not long after.

Clippered my hair in the morning and locked back in, feels so comfortable not being able to get hard, I probably like chastity more than not.

We both filled in the questionnaire about what you want in the book "How to Setup a FLR". The results after the 32 questions is that we are ready for a FLR which in itself is a further exciting concept. Serving my KH my wife is all I could wish for.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

The few days after a release are a definite lowering in excitement that then starts to build. Throughout last week I was thinking I could keep going locked for at least two weeks or more and hardly thought of my predicament during the work week, into the weekend though the desire for release became so much greater.

Saturday and Sunday both included lots of massages for my wife and particularly on Sunday I was very aroused. When my wife went for a shower in the morning she asked if I wanted a release.... I thought of saying no and pushing myself but I'd already been dripping pre-cum for a few days so loved the idea of a release. It was in the shower, it was sensational and I shot a few feet at the climax. Coming after a week in chastity is definitely stronger than just a week of normal hanging loose.

Condition of the release was that I had to be nice to my wife as my attentiveness dropped off last time, so I made sure that I kept up the good behaviours.

I went straight back into the HT afterwards and have now been locked pretty much for 6 or 7 weeks with a few releases in between. I'm starting to find that my dick is possibly getting smaller, I'm turned on way way less than before and now the 40cm base ring could also be too big (I started at a 45cm ring).

My wife woke up this morning mentioning that she'd dreamt about the cage that she has made a pet name for, she often mentions how much it has changed our lives for the better.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

I do not know how it is with others but as far as being a better husband and all that stuff, the shine came off the penny after a year. My wife thought I was smothering her with too much attention since I was very attetive even without chastity. She also saw my doing more housework as encroaching on her territory. She once asked me if I was trying to take her job away from her and she did not want to sit around watching TV all day. The only things we have left from the beginning are that I do the dishes (even that is not every night if my wife is in a good mood) and she gets to say when and how we have sex and my orgasm. Other than that we are pretty much back to our old comfortable lives.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

lockedsteve wrote:I do not know how it is with others but as far as being a better husband and all that stuff, the shine came off the penny after a year. My wife thought I was smothering her with too much attention since I was very attetive even without chastity
The shine has diminished after a month and a half but the overarching control aspect and behaviour modifications are still there and these keep the spark bright, something that for us had started to fade before chastity.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

I've now been caged without release for 14 days but with removal twice for weekly cleanings. This is the longest time that I haven't had a release since I was sixteen years old (ie in close to 27 years). This in itself is an incredible concept.

Today after giving my wife an hour long massage, bringing her to an O with my tongue and having the opportunity to drink her golden nectar in the shower she showed me a pair of underwear she wanted me to wear. They're men's boxers with a flower pattern, I love the fact that I forget about them until I sit down to go to the toilet.

During the past week I've been to the gym three times, each time showering and getting changed in the common change room. It's a really hot feeling knowing that anyone could see me caged in the HT2.

Today though I leaked heavily, mentioned it to my wife and she wanted to be sure that I wasn't messing up the underwear she'd bought for me.

I'm now heading into week three knowing that there won't be any release for five days till the weekend and even then who knows? The following week we're going on a short trip to visit family and friends. I'll be released for the flight and then locked back in afterwards, and for the weekend that we're away.

My wife said she wants me to be leaking from my ears...
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

Wow I'm at 20 days locked today and have no real desire for release unless my wife lets me.

This past week I've been to the gym three times and have gotten changed after the shower with no one really noticing (I usually put my long sleeve business shirt on first and it hangs over my genital area so it's all good)

I have however noticed other guys I work with adjusting their own pants as sometimes the holy trainer does make my penis look quite large. Can't be such a bad thing really.

I still don't know when I will have a release but we're going interstate next weekend and there could be an opportunity. Either way I now better know my place and I act accordingly.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

Week 3 over and now into week 4.

I took the HT2 off today for the weekly clean and didn't get a hardon for the whole 10 mins or so that I was out in the shower or drying myself, and also not even when I put the ring back on. Had a slight hardon when putting the tube back on but that also soon subsidised.

Commented it to my wife and she asked whether I would ever get one again.

Has anyone else had a similar feeling from this sort of desensitisation?
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

We went away interstate on the weekend and I took the HT2 off for the flight, packing it in my suitcase. This was fortunate as my carry on bag was opened after going through the X-Ray and if it had been in that bag then all sorts of embarrassment could have occurred.

Later on Saturday we dropped the kids off to my family for the start of a whole day to ourselves. My wife immediately suggested I take the HT2 off, clean myself and get ready. My penis was really soft but soon became more excited and hard. She'd brought along some lingerie that she was wearing and we were soon making love in our hotel room. It didn't take much for me to explode, but it was mutual and we had great fun in the process. We went out that night to a party in which I was locked back up. What a release after 26 days, my longest stint so far.

The next morning we had another love making session, lasting much longer than previous and still fantastic as ever.

I was then unlocked for three days, going back in before going back to work today. Wearing it seems so natural.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

Still no release in just over three weeks. We went camping for 5 days and I had a break from the HT2 due to the beach and public shower facilities, now back in and feeling fantastic. I have no real desire for release and am leaving it to my KH to decide. I have however asked her to tease me more to make the feeling stronger.
0 x
Happywomanajl

Post by Happywomanajl »

Thanks for sharing your story. I really enjoyed reading through it. My wife and I have been playing with chastity and key-holding for many years but things have gotten much more serious lately.

I look forward to following your on-going journey.
0 x