[fortunatehusbandp4] Under Her Lock and Key (in Married Life

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
carolina cyclist

Re: [fortunatehusbandp4] Under Her Lock and Key (in Married

Post by carolina cyclist »

fortunatehusbandp4 wrote:This morning my KH stated a new rule:

- that I have to open and close the car door for her every time

It's an area of chivalry that I was definitely lacking and deficient in previously. It makes me so happy that she is training me to be a much better husband and making me do things her way. It's what I've wanted throughout our whole marriage and with out nine year anniversary approaching I feel it's stronger than ever.
I started opening all doors for MrsL when prior to my Bon4 arriving. She very quickly became used to it again to the point if I forget she simply stands there and waits.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
fortunatehusbandp4

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

On Friday 17/7/15 I came home early from work and my Wife asked me to honestly say what I wanted through chastity. She said she gets turned on by talk of it and wanted to unlock me on the weekend, I hesitantly told her that I don't want to O every week and that I'd prefer her to decide when it happens.... In life I'm not sure if I've gone gone more than two weeks without cumming in some sort of fashion and the giving up of control in this area is so liberating for me.

After going to sleep I woke in the middle of the night with an almost painful hardon but more that my penis was so incredibly itchy in the HT. I asked to be unlocked, I washed in the bidet and then immediately back in feeling much better. Am thinking this to be a better system than being locked for as many days as possible... Feeling comfortable and being locked over a longer time is way better.

I mentioned to my wife that I'd like to get the 40cm ring for the HT but she said that it belongs to her and that she decides. She's commented that I spent way too much money on it in the first place but also that she'd have spent $10K for the change that has happened in me. Her friends comment on it, they want their husbands to be more attentive and also to help more... They.ve asked me for the secret but I'm not giving it away freely.

Yesterday 18/7/15 my Wife came up to me and passionately tongue kissed me, she then walked away and asked why I was following her. My heart seriously skipped a beat....wow!!

I'm still not allowed to touch her without permission or watch her getting changed and am massaging her at every opportunity. Starting to wish I had let her unlock me this weekend.
0 x
ribertgropius

Post by ribertgropius »

I really enjoy reading your progress, and it makes me think about my own journey. My partner seems a bit tentative, at least initially, about the tease part and using the device as a way to shape my behavior, but we are still at the beginning, and I am hopeful that she will respond to the positive rewards she is getting of my attentiveness and gratitude for her taking control of my cock.

I doubt we will get as far as your relationship seems to be leading, in that my partner is definitely on the submissive side of "switch", and yet she enjoys teasing immensely, and by no means is a wall flower if provoked. I think for us what will make it work is for her to understand that I will still enjoy being dominant with her, even at times while wearing the cage, and in fact, perhaps even a little more by her retaining control of the key, which I think will please her.

Each couple has their own dance to find, and I can see how things could go awry if one tries to push an agenda that the other is not ready for. But the increased sense of intimacy, 24/7, while wearing the device, at least for me, is such an incredible mind fuck. I hope she enjoys this more and more, as your wife has, and takes advantage of the opportunity to train me to be more responsive to her needs.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

Hi Ribert,
Thanks for your response, you're right that each couple has their dance and for us it's taken over ten years to get here. I really think that you can integrate chastity play on yourself whilst still topping your partner, playing with rope or collars as an example.... You could use rope and/or collars and say keep the key on her. Either way she's open to the play and there's time to explore.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

19/7/15
We woke up early and the kids came to get in the bed although they soon went downstairs to play with iPad and watch tv. I gave my wife a full massage for close to an hour culminating in me bringing her to O whilst still caged, what a feeling and great for her not to need to reciprocate. I said that I wanted to stay locked and really enjoyed massaging her afterwards to enable greater relaxation. We then had a shower and I was extremely! thankful to taste the juices she had held in all night. Wow!

We then got ready for the day and continued with usual activities. I felt very close to my Wife the whole day including being affectionate to her in front of our friends who probably wouldn't have seen us like that before.

Hard to believe that this piece of plastic has totally changed the dynamic of our relationship and lives.

In the morning of 20/7/15 (today) I requested the keys before going to work so I could unlock and clean properly in the shower. My penis was getting itchy so it was a nice feeling to clean properly and I didn't feel any inclination to release. Interestingly the ring totally fell off by itself while the tube was off... time to go down to the 40cm HT me thinks, although only with permission from my KH when/if she lets me.

Spoke to my KH multiple times during the day and she told me she often thinks of my locked in situation which I'm glad to hear, I told her it belongs to her.

Tube went back on with some moisturiser, now locked for a total of eight days and then 4-5 days until the weekend.... But who's counting?
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

20/7/15
At night my wife told me that she's been reading the blogs I sent her and understands she has a kinky husband which for me is a fantastic realisation. It makes me so happy to be accepted in that way - it's the way I've always been but a way I haven't previously been able to express. Prior to marriage I was involved in the bdsm scene from both sides.... In my early twenties I was a sub. Starting out being flogged at a local fetish nightclub, progressing to play parties and then extreme play including play piercing, catheters and bastinado. I drew the line at the last one and left the scene for a number of years. In that time I finished university and starting work in my career only to find myself with that itchy feeling again abut five years later.

At that time I went in as a top and played that role for a few years. It was a lot of hedonistic fun and I became pretty good with shibari rope etc.

Anyway back to the topic....

The week continued and I've been busy at work. At night I've been massaging my KH regularly - her feet in front of TV, and her back at night or in the morning before I go to work.

Yesterday (22/7/15) I went past an adult shop that I hadn't been to for about seven years. I'd wanted to get boy butter or another similar cream that numbs the penis, thinking my KH would like that sort of thing to keep me on edge. I ended up getting a spray on item and immediately after I bought it I thought I really should have asked her first. That day I also bought some new cotton buds and an anti septic body wash (tea tree oil base) to help with my cleaning regime.

Knowing I'd done something wrong I showed my KH all the items I'd bought when I got home. She wasn't happy - there I was saying that my penis belonged to her but I'd gone out and bought something for it. It was a selfish act in that I was thinking of myself instead of us as a family and yes I was and am really sorry.

It made me realise that I should run all purchases by her and ensure that I don't just spend money on anything. It's not about affordability but more about the respect for the other person. She wasn't happy at all and made it clear that I'd done something wrong.

I woke up early today (23/7/15) and went to the gym. I rode a stationary bike for 20 minutes and did weights, at no time feeling any discomfort or self conscious.... I was totally at ease. I showered, cleaned properly, dried myself in the shower cubicle and got changed, all with total ease.

It's our anniversary next week and today I started to write a letter to my KH - including where we've come (lived in three places in two countries), all the good times and also all the times that I haven't been the best husband. I've also written out a new set of vows that I propose to live by, including:
- being chivalrous
- considering her when I want to buy something
- helping around the house
- helping more with the kids
- massaging anytime
- taking the family into account more
- being healthy and maintaining a good physique
- respect
- being in contact at least once a day

I truly believe that my caged status is making me a better person, it's almost two weeks locked and I don't think I've gone this long without release for almost twenty seven years. It feels really good, I really want her to have that sort of control in our lives.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

25/7/15
This morning my KH teased me in the shower. We hugged each other and she played with my locked package and prostate from the outside, I've almost forgotten what it's like to have an active penis in that it hasn't been out for two weeks except for cleaning last weekend. I was so turned on but it was short lived as I had to start the day with the kids, sport first and then to the theme parks as my wife was busy. This morning she mentioned that we may have a bath tonight, could mean release.

Night came and we did have a bath, then the most incredible PIV with an absolutely earth shattering O for my KH and an even more intense one for me. Indescribable almost, and with a level of stamina I hadn't experienced for a long time. Am unlocked at least till our anniversary on Tuesday and am horny as anything.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

27/7/15
So I came home from work and we decided to celebrate our anniversary a day early. We exchanged cards and to my great surprise I was greeted by a 40cm ring for my HT. We also discussed the kinky aspects of my being and the acceptance which was great. Went to sleep early and on Tues morning woke up and asked when I'd be going back in - my KH said now would be a good time. I was rock hard and suggested a self release that she agreed to, then I had a shower and proceeded to lock myself in the HT with a smaller base ring.

Wearing it all day was different to the 45cm ring as it pulls a lot more on the skin but I expect it to settle down in the coming days, am sure the morning wood will be painful tonight/tomorrow though.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

30/7/15
The eroticism goes away after a while and you really do just set in to chastity as the norm and as part of your way of life. I'm pretty happy with the 40cm ring on the HT, it fits a lot better and the night time erections don't really impact me at all. Cleaning also gets easier and it just becomes part of the morning routine. Sitting to pee also becomes normal.

I also think about it less and less, and am better able to concentrate on my work which is a good thing.

I really hardly know it's there.

I went to the gym this week and did a workout that included stationery bike and weights which was great as it's really lifted my mood after working too hard for a few months. Had a shower there before work and got changed in the change room with other people around, even though I dried myself in the shower cubicle I still had to go naked without my towel to put my clothes on and it was a nice feeling to do that daring exposure. In reality I think no one is looking anyway and they probably wouldn't know what a HT or other clear device looks like.

This morning I woke early and lay next to my wife waiting till she woke up so I could give her a massage. The rekindling of the fire is such an incredible thing and it has added so much to our lives, I was thinking how much I love her, it really is so good.

When she did wake up I had the opportunity to massage her back, legs and feet including with moisturiser to make her skin so soft.

I should have also mentioned that when I gave myself an O prior to lockup that all my thoughts were of her, this in itself a great thing as it makes all devotion towards your partner which is what marriage should be about.

It's Friday and the weekend ahead, I know there's no release for me so it's all about devotion to my wife.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

I've been wearing the HT2 for ten days without removal, although I do a thorough clean each morning with tea tree antiseptic soap. My routine includes either drying with a hair dryer or with a towel and cotton buds, and my penis is starting to feel as not part of my body.

I have no desire for release at the moment.

I've been reading books about chastity including "Worshipping Your Wife" by Mark Remond which I've finished and "How to Setup an FLR" by Georgia Ivey Green which I'm just starting.

Yesterday my wife mentioned that she spoke with one of her friends and raised that I was in chastity. Her friend commented that I must love her, firstly because I was honest enough to bring it up, and that she must love me because she accepted it. It's a wonderful thing,

Now it's Friday afternoon and my wife has hinted that we're going to play tomorrow night, after not even touching myself for eleven days it could be good. We're going on holiday in a month and I'm going to suggest we try for that long, makes me hard thinking about it.
0 x