Do iT Yourself

Tell me a story!
freespirit

Do iT Yourself

Post by freespirit »

It is early evening and my keyholder is sitting in her recliner watching tv. I am kneeling at her feet on the floor with nothing but my dog collar, leash anf chastity belt on. I am facing the tv but am not allowed to look up. If I do she gives a sharp tug on the leash and pulls my head down. I don't want to rile her and look up again. The last time I did this it cost me 100 strokes on my bare back side with a ping pong paddle. Now she starts. "How long has it been that you have been locked up?" Twenty days mistress. "Looks like you are leaking some pre cum out of your chastity device." Sorry mistress. "I like it, showes that you accept and enjoy my authority over you." You have done your household chores well and not given me any trouble. My chastity boy looks horny are you?" Yes always mistress. "If you could be released right now, how would you like to be satisfied?" I would like to have my penis inside of you, feeling your warmth and wetness all around me. "Well maybe we can help you out would you like that?" Yes mistress. Well then, let's hear you beg for it. Convince me to unlock you and let you cum." Please mistress I will do anything you want. "Oh come on put your heart into it, I'm not convinced." Mistress, I promise to do even more of the house hold chores. I will anticipate your needs and jump at the chance to serve you. I will give up golf with the guys this week end and spend the whole day washing, waxing and cleaning your car from top to bottom. Oh please, please, just let my cum! "That sound more like it, my car could use a good cleaning, remember no golf, your idea not mine. Kneel in front of me, there you are now free from your cage. My aren't we excited! There is one problem, I don't feel like sex tonight, I am too tired. I just want to watch my show. So here is what I will do. Come to the side of the recliner and kneel. I will put my arm down the side of the chair and circle my fingers, as if wrapping them around your penis, and that is it. You may put your penis into my hand and thrust back and forth, there will be no lubricant and I want nothing to do with this. I just want to see my showes on tv. You can thrust slowly, quickly, part way or all the way through my hand. But it is up to you to satisfy yourself. Take as long or as short a time as you like." I put my penis into her hand and slowly move my hips back and forth. "Get a large dish to put under you to clean up your cum, I won't be cleaning up after you. With plate in place I start again. I can't believe how soft her hand is and how wet I am able to keep it. I start thrusting back and forth quickly and before I know it, get close. So I stop and take a breath and relaxe. I then start up again. With my eyes closed, it feels like I am insde of her and it feels wonderful. My breathing starts to increase and I begin to sweat. The more she ignores my the hoter I get. My breathing is now very loud and I am also moaning. Her response is to turn up the volume on the tv. It has been so long since I have been so close to an orgasm and I am lost in my thoughts. I manage to slow down and start up again one or two more times. But now i am at the point of no return and with my hips pumping back and forth I can wait no longer and have a fantastic climaxe. Mistress looks down and says "clean up that plate, put it away and lock yourself back up. Boy will I sleep good tonight. Thank you to my beautifull mistress/key holder. She really knowes her stuff!
0 x
Cape Cod Richie

Re: Do iT Yourself

Post by Cape Cod Richie »

Very good story. My stainless steel downstairs is doing its job. Whew............
0 x
During the course of your Life, don't Forget your Fun'n Games!!
freespirit

Re: Do iT Yourself

Post by freespirit »

Glad you liked it. Guess I enjoy it because she is clothed and basicly ignores me and what I am doing. I find this very erotic. She is in total control yet pretends to ignore me and my groans. Maybe you could try this with your keyholder and enjoy it as much as we do. Thanks.
0 x