Turnabout is Fair Play - A Reversal of Positions

Tell me a story!
lockedforfun

Turnabout is Fair Play - A Reversal of Positions

Post by lockedforfun »

“Inspection Position!” my wife ordered, a sharp note in her voice that said she was getting into her Domme mood. That meant I better obey. It also meant my cock twitched a little in its cage. She was both fun and frightening when she was in this mood.

If I wasn’t already naked, I’d have had to quickly strip first, but since she’d kept me naked all evening, I just had to get into position. I laced my fingers together behind my head and pointed my elbows straight out to the side. My back was as ramrod straight as my cock would have been if it wasn’t caged. I spread my legs so that my feet were as wide apart as my elbows, and raised my chin, looking straight ahead.

This was the exact position I’d ordered my wife into so many times before chastity. Well, exact same except for the steel cage pulling noticeably on my balls as it swayed slightly between my legs. I could see myself in the full length mirror, exactly as I’d insisted on with her when she was my slave and we did “Position Training.” I remembered all of that quite well, as did she. Another case of turnabout is fair play, now that she’d gone from slave to keyholder in our marriage.

She walked over to the drop-front secretary desk and bent over to open the bottom drawer, the Toy Drawer. She wasn’t dressed in leather and boots, just normal comfy clothing, but she still looked fantastic. She was wearing something that was a cross between sweat pants, pajama bottoms, and yoga pants, and my cock strained at the bars of the cage as I stared at her beautiful, bent-over ass.

She wasn’t dressed in leather, but when she stood up, she was now holding a black riding crop. She tapped it against her hand a couple of times as she walked across the bedroom to where I was standing.

“Wider,” she said, smacking the inside of my thighs with the crop. I spread my feet a couple inches wider. Normally I was a good four inches taller than my wife, but with her standing up and my legs spread so far apart, I was looking up at her.

“For Inspection Position, I want your legs wider apart than your elbows. Just like this. Got it?”

“Yes, Your Majesty,” I said.

She looked critically at my elbows. “Farther back,” she said. I strained to pull my shoulder blades together, opening my arms and chest up even more. I was very open, very spread, and very conscious of being so open and naked with her holding that crop.

She smiled, and looked down. She touched the flat part of the crop to my balls, which were gathered up tight and pushed out by the cage. With a light flick, she smacked my balls with the crop. I let out a small gasp. She hadn’t hit hard, but it felt very good.

Three more quick smacks to my balls and I moaned.

She tapped the top of the cage and ran the crop up my stomach, up my chest, and then rested it against my lips.
“Kiss it,” she ordered.

I did.

As soon as I did, she stepped to the side and swung the crop hard against my right ass check. I wasn’t expecting that and it made me gasp and jump.

“Hold the position,” she ordered, stepping back in front of me. “No flinching, remember?”

“Yes, Your Majesty.” I remembered. I had expected her to hold position even if I was spanking her, or fingering her, or vibrating her. I’d even insisted she maintain position while having an orgasm. Something I doubted I’d need to worry about very often.

She knelt in front of me and held her hand between my legs, palm up, at about knee height.

“Down,” she commanded.

I knew what she expected, because it was what I’d expected. The punishment for failure in position training had always been to make her do a power squat. I’d hold my hand between her legs as she was doing now and tell her to squat until she felt her pussy touch my hand, and then to stay there until I slapped her pussy and told her “up.” I’d make her stay in a squat until her legs started burning and shaking.

So now I squatted down until I felt my balls settle into her hand. She closed it around them, squeezing them uncomfortably, but wonderfully, hard. I squatted there, hands still behind my head, my balls squeezed, and my cock straining at the bars of it’s cage. My legs began to tire much more quickly than I’d have liked. My wife noticed it too.

“You’ve been skipping leg day, haven’t you?” she said with a smile. “Well, I know how to fix that.”

My legs burned. They began to shake slightly. She released her grip on my balls only to swat them rather hard.

“Up!”

I stood up, thankful for relief from the stressful position. But it was a very short rest.

“Down!” she said a few seconds later. “I’m not going to kneel down here for just one squat, mister. You’re going to have to do a few.”

I sank back down until I felt her hand on my balls. Again she squeezed them, but this time she also pulled down on them. “A little lower, Slave.”

I sank lower, my ass a little below my knees now, and my legs burning again.

Soon they began to shake, but she still had a firm grip on my caged balls, stopping me from even considering standing up to relieve the stress. She held me there for what seemed like an eternity. I was breathing focused, deep breaths, breathing through the pain. Finally, thankfully, a release and another slap to my balls and I stood up.

I made sure to go back into perfect Inspection Position, my shoulders pinched back, elbows way back. Open. She was still kneeling and my caged cock was close to her face. She reached out and took hold of it, roughly turning and twisting it to look at it from all angles.

“Everything looks good, no irritation, no swelling. Well, there’s that swelling, or attempt at it anyway. I do so enjoy seeing your cock trying so hard to get erect for me. I know I keep it locked in such a small cage and don’t allow you very many erections, but I still expect you to try. To let me know how turned on you are by me.”

I was. I was incredibly turned on by her. And standing in Inspection Position, I couldn’t help but think back to how fantastic she looked in that pose, naked, spread, my hands groping here everywhere.

“Down!”

She had me do two more power squats. On the last one, instead of slapping my balls when she said “Up” she kept hold of them and stood up herself, pulling me out of my squat by the balls. My legs were so much jelly that I might have really needed the help.

She let go and stepped back.

“Now, remember to hold it and no flinching.”

“Yes, Your Majesty.”

“I mean it. I’m going to be working your balls over with this riding crop, and I want you to stand perfectly still while I do it. Show me you have control over yourself.”

“Yes, Your…” I started to say and the first stroke landed on my balls. It wasn’t the hardest she’d ever cropped them, but it was close.”

“...Majesty,” I said, barely above a whisper as the crop had taken all the air out of me.

Every stroke made my cock throb harder inside the cage. But I held the position, looked straight ahead. After ten strokes, pre-cum was pouring out of my cock. I couldn’t look down without breaking position, but I could feel it flowing through my shaft. I felt her tap the end of my cage with the riding crop.

“My, you are producing tonight,” she said. “I must be doing this right.”

“You are, Your Highness,” I said. “Very right.”

She brought the crop back to my face. It was covered with pre-cum.

“Kiss it again,” she said and pressed it against my lips.

I kissed it and tasted the pre-cum on it.

“Wait Position!”

My legs staying in the same spread position, but I swept my arms down and behind my back, trying to grasp each elbow with the opposite hand. I wasn’t flexible enough to do that, and ended up holding my forearms instead.

“Hmmm,” she said walking around behind me. “Is that as far as you can go? Well, I suppose that will have to do.”

She walked back over to the desk, bent over again, and stood up this time holding the new bigger dildo I’d ordered. She paused, looked at it, frowned, and then bent over, replacing it with the one she’d made me deep throat before.

“I think we’d better start with the old one first, warm you up before trying to get the new monster down your throat.”

She walked over to me slowly, putting a little slink into her step and a wicked smile on her face. I stood still as she came up and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

“Open,” she commanded, and I opened my mouth.

The dildo went in. Not all the way, not back to my throat yet.

“Lather it up.”

I began working my tongue over the fake cock, getting as much spit-lube on it as I could.

“Okay, down it goes,” she said after a while and she pushed it into my throat. I briefly gagged but then it slid down and I felt the base and her fingers against my lips. It took me a few seconds to adjust to it, but then I was breathing – noisily, like a water pump that was running out of water – around the dildo.

She held it down quite a while, letting me gag and make some choking noises, then pulled it up.

“Good boy, I’m glad you remembered how to do that.” She let go of my hair. I tilted my head back to normal and watched her walk over to the desk again. “Because I’m going to level you up today.”

She bent over and stood up with a black ring gag. She held it up and showed me that the dildo fit through it easily.

“Your throat is soooo fucked,” she said, walking up to me. She buckled the gag on tightly, then in one swift motion rammed the dildo home through it.

“Interesting predicament you’re in, isn’t it?”

The only reply I could manage was a “gurrrk-urk.”

“And there comes the gusher of pre-cum again,” she said, laughing. She pulled the dildo out of my throat and held it below my eyesight for a bit.

When she raised it back up I could see she’d been holding it under my cage, letting my pre-cum run all over it. It was coated with the slick fluid.

And she slid it right back down my throat, pre-cum and all. She laughed as she ran it in and out. She was going hard and fast and soon I was a mess, slobber pouring over my chin and my eyes watering. She pushed it all the way in and said “Kneel.”

Down to my knees I went, suddenly aware of how tired my legs were getting maintaining a wide stance. I knelt and grasped my hands behind my back.

She took the dildo out and slapped me a couple of times with it. Then she set it aside, stepped back, and pulled her sweatpants down. Her underwear followed, and I was looking at her beautiful pussy and the dark landing strip of pubic hair above it. She was very wet. She grinned and picked up the dildo again. She brought the tip to her pussy and, spreading her legs, slowly worked it inside herself. She gasped and grunted a couple of times before it was all the way in.

“Oh, this thing is too big,” she said, a bit of obvious discomfort in her voice as she slowly and carefully fucked herself. “Now I remember why we got the smaller one.”

After a few more strokes, she pulled it out with a sigh of relief.

“But it’s not too big for your throat, is it, Honey?” she said laughing as she came up and holding it against her pubic mound as if wearing a harness, shoved it through the ring gag and all the way down my throat.

I could taste her. Her pussy juices were now coating my throat, filling my mouth with her scent and taste. She began rocking back and forth, fucking my throat.

“I definitely like chastity,” she said. “I don’t think we could have done this without the headspace it puts both of us in.” She continued thrusting. I wanted to agree with her, let her know how much I loved it that she was taking keyholding to heart and letting her inner Domme play. I wanted to tell her how much I enjoyed being locked and at her mercy, especially when she showed none. I wanted to tell her how much I loved her, and many other things, but I couldn’t say anything because she was throatfucking me with a 7 inch dildo.

My cock was throbbing, I could feel it twitching and moving the heavy cage around helplessly in the air. I felt the orgasm coming on this time, but when I tried to warn her, again, I couldn’t say anything because she was throatfucking me. I’m not even sure the groan I made as I came in my cage sounded any different than the gasping and choking noises I was making around the dildo.

I hoped I wouldn’t be in trouble when she noticed. At least not too much trouble anyway.
5 x
MissyBsBitch
Re: Turnabout is Fair Play - A Reversal of Positions

Post by MissyBsBitch »

So, so hot. Looking forward to the next update.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.