Four Friends Parts 1, 2 & 3

Tell me a story!
happilylockedman

Four Friends Parts 1, 2 & 3

Post by happilylockedman »

Part 1

Steve was using the bicep curl machine when the man walked by. Steve glanced at him and noticed the “necklace” he was wearing. Except it wasn’t a necklace; it was a chain, the kind of chain you buy at a hardware store, with a small padlock. This definitely piqued Steve’s interest.

He said “Hi, I’ll be done with this machine in a minute if you want it. I’m Steve, by the way”.

The other man’s name was Alan. When Steve was done with his set he commented that he hadn’t seen Alan at the gym before. Alan replied that he was a regular but he and his wife usually came at a different time. Today they changed their routine and came before work.

Steve casually mentioned the chain, saying it was an unusual necklace. Alan looked a little uncomfortable as he acknowledged that it was. Steve knew it was rude but felt he had to know and asked who had the key. Before Alan responded a woman came next to him and put her arm around his waist possessively. It was Susan, his supervisor at work!

Susan was a trim woman with beautiful curves who looked like she was in her late 30’s. At work she was cordial and efficient. Steve enjoyed working with her but had never had a personal conversation with her. As he looked at her now in her gym clothes she looked even better than usual. He felt the stirrings of an erection but knew it wasn’t going to show because, as usual, he was locked into his cage. The he noticed that Susan was wearing a delicate gold chain with a key hanging on it. He stared. He didn’t mean to but he stared at that key hanging between her breasts. Susan noticed his stare and felt uncomfortable.

“Uh, Steve, you’re staring”, she said.

Alan asked “You know each other?”

“We’re co-workers”, said Susan.

“I’m sorry Susan”, Steve said, “it’s just that … uh, I couldn’t help but notice the key that you’re wearing. It, it looks similar to one that my wife has”.

Her eyes sparkled “Really?”

Steve looked down, embarrassed. This was happening too fast.

“No, actually, I’m sure I’m mistaken”.

Susan reached over and grabbed his arm. She was strong!

“Steve, tell me about your wife’s key”

As she looked into his eyes Steve surrendered and said that his wife’s key was to the lock on his chastity cage and that he was wearing one now. She smiled broadly as her hand casually brushed against his crotch to confirm what he had said.

“I’d like to meet your wife”, Susan said. “What’s her name?”

Steve had introduced chastity into his marriage three years ago. His wife, Marie, hadn’t been keen on it at first but over the course of several months had come to appreciate how such a simple device had improved their marriage. Now she was enthusiastic about his being caged and enjoyed talking with him about the characteristics of different devices. They had six and Marie liked picking different ones for Steve to wear. It was a secret, of course, but Steve sometimes wondered what it would be like to share that secret with someone else.

That evening Marie was horrified when Steve told her what had happened at the gym.

“No”, she said, “I’m not going to meet her. She and I don’t have anything to talk about”.

Steve said “Honey, do you remember how opposed you were to chastity at first? ... And how you’ve changed your mind? I think this is a similar situation”.

Marie hesitated. “OK, you can invite them over for drinks”.

Next Saturday afternoon Alan and Susan rang their bell. They chatted over wine and cheese until Marie asked Susan if she could talk to her in the kitchen. Once the kitchen door was closed Marie said that Steve had told her about their encounter at the gym and that her private life with Steve was …private. Susan smiled and agreed that was not a problem but she would like to talk about her life with Alan, if that was OK. And that she would like that conversation to take place with the guys, if that was OK. Marie took a deep breath and said OK.

Back in the living room Alan and Steve were talking about the football season when Susan and Marie returned. Susan told Alan that they were going to talk about themselves now and that probably Steve and Marie would just listen. Alan’s demeanor changed as he agreed. He seemed almost obedient.

“We’ve been married for ten years”, Susan said. “It’s always been important to me to be in charge and Alan doesn’t mind. In fact he seemed to like me to make the decisions and to tell him what to do. I’m always nice about it, never mean. Well, usually not mean. Sometimes Alan gets a contrary idea in his head and I have to discipline him to bring him back in line.”

“What kind of ideas?” Marie asked.

“Well, for example, he might not want to do the yardwork. Or he might say that he would do it but it doesn’t get done. Then I might spank him a little”.

Marie was shocked. “Spank him?”

“Well, sure, don’t you sometimes use domestic discipline on Steve?”

“No, I don’t”, replied Marie.

Susan continued, “When I say spank him you have to understand that there are different kinds of spanking. Mine hurt, I’m sure, but I know that Alan appreciates how much I care about him. I know that he wants to please me; the spankings are motivational. When I spank him he understands that I want him to improve his behavior and that I care enough about him to go to the trouble to spank him”.

“Couldn’t you just tell him?” Marie asked.

“I’m sure I could but spanking is so much more immediate and difficult to forget”. “Also”, Susan said with a smile, “I like spanking him. I like having him over my knee and being in control.”

As Susan was talking Alan was looking carefully at Steve and Marie. He wanted to see how they would react, with shock or with interest. He saw interest on Steve’s face; he wasn’t sure how to interpret Marie.
Marie had heard about all she could take in at one time. She offered her guests more wine and cheese. Susan understood that Marie felt overwhelmed, thanked her for her hospitality and said it really was time to go.

After their guests left Steve and Marie turned to each other.

“That was intense”, said Steve, “Can you imagine spanking me?”

“Well, sometimes you frustrate me and I don’t seem to be able to get you to see how right I am. I wonder if a spanking would help convince you”. Marie was smiling as she said that.

Steve felt sure she was kidding.

Next Monday at work Steve greeted Susan as usual but, not surprisingly, there was an extra something going on between them.

In a low voice Susan asked “Are you wearing?”

“Of course”, said Steve, “I always do”.

Susan smiled and walked away. Steve wondered how this was going to affect their work life together.

Susan invited Steve and Marie to their house the following Saturday. They exchanged some awkward small talk until Susan, being the take charge woman that she was turned to Marie and asked her what kind of device Steve was wearing right now. Marie colored a little but responded, saying he was wearing a nylon Custom Chastity device. Susan asked Marie if she could see it. Steve was a little shocked as Marie hesitated and then turned to him saying

“Please show Susan your device”.

“Honey …” he said.

“No, pull down your pants and show her”. Reluctantly he undid his belt, lowered his pants and then his briefs and stood there in front of Susan.

Susan looked at Marie to ask permission and then smiled as she cupped his balls in her hand and poked her finger into the holes.

“It’s so light”, she said.

Steve tried not to get excited but couldn’t help himself. His penis strained against the sides of his cage.
Susan giggled and turned to Alan.

“Alan”, she said, “Please show Marie what you’re wearing today”.

Alan obediently lowered his pants and briefs and stood before Marie in his steel cage.

“Marie dear, go ahead and examine it”, said Susan.

Hesitantly Marie reached out and lifted Alan’s enclosed penis. It felt heavy in its steel cage but it too started to show signs of life. Susan thanked the men and asked Marie to come with her into another room.
When the women had gone Steve and Alan pulled up their pants and looked at each other.

“Have you ever experienced anything like that before?” asked Steve.

Alan shook his head. “I’ve often wondered about other men who are in chastity but I never met anyone until we met. I participate in some on-line forums but of course everyone is anonymous. This is extraordinary. I feel like my secret is out and I like that”.

“What do you like about wearing a device”? asked Steve.

“I like a lot about it”, Alan responded. “I like the reminder that Susan is in control. I like that I couldn’t masturbate even if I wanted to. I like the feeling of it as I walk around. I’m always aware of my cock and balls in a way that I wasn’t before I was locked”.

Steve agreed that he liked the same things and added that he loved how it kept his focus on Marie and how he loved to keep her happy.

“How about the spanking? What’s up with that?”

“Well, I hope you won’t judge me but I am very comfortable having Susan in charge. Her spanking me reinforces that and that’s fine with me. Actually I appreciate it. To me it means that she cares enough about me to go to the effort”.

Steve said “I understand. Thanks for being so open. It might be hard for you to talk about this with another man. And no, I don’t judge you. I understand. I wish Marie had some of what Susan has. But is spanking as far as it goes? Spanking is a turn on for me but the thought of being tied up and used sexually gets me hard real quick. I’ve mentioned that to Marie but she doesn’t want to go there. She says that ‘BDSM stuff isn’t for me’. I haven’t pushed it; what we have is great and I don’t want to upset her”.

Steve asked Alan if Susan ever put him into bondage.

Alan said “Sure, you remember the chain I was wearing when we first met? That was just a reminder for me. Susan and I love to play that game. I’m pretty handy and I enjoy fabricating things for her to use on me. Would you like to see some?”

“You bet”, said Steve.

Alan led him to a room at the end of the hall and opened a large chest. It had an assortment of finely made bondage equipment as well as paddles of wood and leather. Steve’s eyes popped out! He had never seen such a collection. Just then Susan and Marie came in. Marie’s jaw dropped when she saw what was in the chest.

Susan said to Alan “Let’s show them how some of this works”.

She took out a leather collar and fastened it around his neck. The collar had five D rings attached to it. Then she buckled wrist cuffs onto each of his wrists and snapped them onto the collars’ D rings. Simple. In just a moment he was bound and helpless. Steve felt a swelling in his cage as he imagined himself in that situation.

Susan must have seen his face because she next said “How about you Steve, want to try?”

He tried to sound casual when he said “Sure, why not”, but he felt flushed with excitement.

Susan said to Marie “How about giving me a hand?” Marie hesitated but agreed.

Marie’s hands were trembling a bit as she buckled a collar around Steve’s neck. Next she attached the wrist cuffs which she snapped together in front of him.

“Marie, let me show you something different”.

Susan took a long strap, passed it through Steve’s arms behind his back. When she tightened it his arms were pulled back snugly, his hands helpless. Susan and Marie smiled broadly as they looked at their two men.

“Wow said Marie, this is fun”.

“It can get even better”, said Susan. “I’ll show you something else.”

She went back to the Toy Box and pulled out a leash with a small narrow collar on the end. She undid Alan’s pants and briefs which fell to the floor. His penis was bulging in its cage as she fastened the leash collar around his cock and balls, just above the cock ring of his cage. She proceeded pull on the leash and …no surprise, he followed. Apparently he didn’t follow well enough because Susan took a riding crop from the box and playfully hit his butt, urging him to follow her a little better. Alan was grinning as Susan led him around. Marie turned from them and looked at Steve hungrily. She cradled his caged cock and balls with one hand as she kissed him passionately.

Steve returned her kiss, thinking “This must be heaven.”

When Steve and Marie returned home she turned to him and said

“I think we’re moving too fast. I don’t know where this is going and I don’t know if I want to go there.”

Steve looked at her and replied “I love you and I know you love me. As long as what we do comes from love we’ll be fine. To me what we did today feels good. Better than good. Great. Everyone has many parts, we’ve been exploring parts that usually aren’t let out to play.”

He reached out his arm and Marie snuggled into it. He was still the strong, protective man she knew and loved.

Part 2

In the following months Susan and Alan and Steve and Marie saw more and more of each other. They comfortably relaxed in each other’s homes, helping themselves to food from the refrigerator and to intimate touches of each other. The two women, especially, came to feel that Steve and Alan were ‘community property’.

One evening Susan thought out loud, saying to Marie,

“How about if we use identical locks on Alan and Steve? Our keys would work on both locks. What’s mine is yours and what’s yours is mine.” She grinned.

Marie had come a long way since their earlier encounters. When she stopped to think about it she was amazed at herself but it felt right. Her relationship with Steve felt strong. When they were home alone they confided in each other and enjoyed each other like before but, amazingly, when they were with Susan and Alan they spoke and acted just as freely. It was as though their marriage had expanded to include the other two.

Marie smiled broadly and said “Absolutely”.

Alan was in the room as this conversation was going on and said

“Hey, don’t you think Steve and I should be included in this decision?”

Marie looked at him affectionately and replied

“I don’t think there’s any question that you and Steve will be happy with the new arrangement. Whenever I put my hands on you you seem … very responsive.”

As she said this, Marie held Alan’s hands behind his back with her right hand. Alan was far stronger than Marie but he was held firmly by the force of her will as well as his desire to submit. She kissed him on his mouth and explored his caged cock and balls with her left hand. She could feel him swelling with excitement in his cage.

“That feels like consent to me” she said.

Alan grinned sheepishly and nodded in agreement.

Steve came in from working in the kitchen and asked what was going on. Alan filled him in and asked him how he felt about being in a “shared key” situation. Steve thought about it for a moment and said that he and Marie had been speaking about how their two marriages seemed to be merging into one so it made sense to him. He was OK with it. More than OK. He looked at the three of them, smiled broadly and said he thought they should have some kind of a ceremony.

“That’s taking it to a new level” said Susan. “I’m not saying no but let’s talk about this more.”

Steve explained his thinking. He felt that the four of them had already achieved something amazing, that the level of comfort he felt with his wife Marie and with Susan and with Alan was beyond what he could ever had imagined. His idea of a ceremony was to celebrate what they already had and to welcome whatever was coming. As he spoke the others understood and agreed with him.

“You’re right” Susan said “But there’s something I’ve been thinking about. Marie and I do whatever we want with you and Alan, and of course, she and I sometimes pleasure each other. But you and Alan have this no – touch –male thing going on. I understand that’s a hurdle for you but I’d like you two guys to feel free to enjoy each other. I mean, if we have a ceremony to celebrate our relationships together it seems incomplete if you two are …separate.”

Alan and Steve looked at each other “Gulp”

Alan muttered “Well, uh, …”

Steve began to talk slowly. “I recently had a homoerotic dream for the first time in my life”. I was holding a man’s penis. I don’t know who he was. It was limp at first. Then it started growing, swelling, getting harder and harder until it was fully erect. It wasn’t mine but I was playing with it. I seemed to know just what to do. Finally it came, spurting cum all over. I woke up then. I was really disturbed. The dream was very exciting but my doing that with a man seemed wrong.”

Steve looked at the others who were listening with rapt attention. He didn’t know how they would react.
He hadn’t even shared this with Marie.

Marie spoke first. “Steve, thank you for sharing your dream. That was intense.” She laughed, saying “You just described the enjoyment that Susan and I get from playing with Alan and your penises.”

Susan looked at Alan “Honey, how would you feel about that?”

“Feel about what?” Alan asked evasively.

“You know; doing it with Steve” Susan replied.

Alan took a deep breath and said he’d give it a try. “What would you want to do?” he asked Steve.

Steve didn’t respond immediately. Marie went over to him and asked him to lower his pants. She unlocked his cage. She asked him to take all his clothes off. Susan followed her lead and did the same with Alan.

She said to Marie “Let’s help the guys out” as she proceeded to take her clothes off. Marie followed, stripping down. They were all nude.

Marie nudged Steve so he was facing Alan as she stood directly behind him, her breasts brushing against his back. She gently, sensuously stroked his back, his arms, his thighs. Susan did the same with Alan.
Steve reached out, tentatively, and touched Alan’s penis with one finger. Alan reached out and gently grasped Steve’s penis with his thumb and index finger. It responded! It moved a little! Steve gave a little gasp and took Alan’s penis in his whole hand. Susan reached behind her and produced a tube of lube that she squirted onto each of their hands, smiling broadly.

“This is amazing” Alan said to Steve in an intimate voice. “I haven’t masturbated since being in chastity but I sure remember how. But this is so different. Your hand seems to know exactly what to do. But it’s not my hand on my dick; it’s yours”.

Steve agreed “You’re doing to me what I would do to myself. This is great”.

Alan remembered his agreement with Susan about his orgasms and asked “Honey, is it OK if we cum?”

Susan and Marie looked at each other and agreed “Absolutely”

Looking into each other’s eyes Steve and Alan continued stroking and playing with each other until they each felt the other’s penis stiffen even more and start to pulsate. They came explosively, simultaneously, spurting cum all over. Their women hugged them, they hugged each other.

Afterwards Steve felt shaky about what he and Alan had done. Was he gay now? He didn’t feel any different from before but still, he felt like he was on thin ice. He voiced his concern to the group. The two women and Alan reassured him – he was the same man as before, maybe just with broader horizons. He still felt the same passions as before for Marie, and for Susan but now there was a new person who got his juices flowing. Not that he or Alan would have much opportunity for messing around; they would still be under lock and key most of the time.

Two weeks later Susan received a small package. It contained what she had been waiting for – two matching tubular locks, keyed alike. They were ready for their ceremony.

The next evening, after dinner, the four gathered in the living room. The lights were dimmed, candles were lit. Marie took the lead and asked Steve and Alan to stand. She and Susan stood next to each other, facing the two men. Marie told the men to remove their pants then, for good measure, to take everything off. She and Susan each had one of the new matching locks as well as the keys to the old locks. Marie unlocked Steve, sliding the lock out of its hole and replaced it with the now one. Susan did the same with Alan’s lock and also slid in the new one.

In a solemn voice Susan announced to Alan and Steve that she and Marie intended to share them and use them however they wanted, whenever they wanted. But before it was finalized they required Alan and Steve to agree to the new arrangement. For the two men this was the realization of their fondest dreams.

They both said “Yes” without hesitation.

Susan and Marie each produced collars that they ceremoniously attached to the men’s necks. The ceremony was complete. Their lives together had turned a corner.

Part 3

Their two houses were close to each other. Susan and Alan’s house was bigger and, importantly, had two complete master suites. So, without much discussion, Steve and Marie spent more and more of their time there. The two couples had such a remarkably close relationship that it was almost incorrect to describe them as two couples. It would be more accurate to say they were two women sharing two men.

It took time to reach that point but Susan and Marie weren’t possessive about their men. They loved each other and were confident that there was more than enough love and affection to go around. The two men delighted in being shared by the two lovely women. Their fondest desires had been to be possessed by one woman; being possessed by two was a continually amazing experience. The best way to explain this is that the personal chemistry between each and all of them was remarkably close. Susan and Marie’s menstrual cycles became synchronized. They would often stroke each other sensually or sexually. If either man was around they delighted in letting him watch. Alan and Steve sometimes touched each other in an erotic way but usually their touching was just affectionate.

Sex being what it is the most natural thing is for jealousies to develop. But they didn’t. The best way to understand this is that each of the four understood the treasure that their relationships together were. What kept the treasure intact was that each of them worked hard at protecting the feelings of the others. They were each very aware of the others’ emotional states and if one of them started to feel neglected someone would be there giving them attention. They very intentionally ate most dinners together and shared what was going on in their lives. Not just the factual information but also what was going on emotionally. They encouraged each other to give voice to thoughts that they might be ashamed of because the understood that openness erases shame.

Not long after they had started living together Susan became annoyed at one of Steve’s habits. He often left his dirty dishes in the den. She asked him to pick up after himself several times but even though he agreed he continued to leave them on the coffee table. Susan had enough.

“Steve” she ordered, “get the discipline paddle from the shelf over there”.

Steve’s mind was filled with several thoughts all at once. He knew what Susan intended, and why. He knew he was guilty. But he didn’t want to submit to punishment and he knew he didn’t have to. After all, he was bigger and stronger than Susan. She couldn’t make him. But he also understood that this was an important moment. It was a watershed. If he defied her the foursome would start to unravel. If he submitted he would be accepting her authority over him in a very real way.

He got the paddle.

“Strip” she said. She was pissed. “Bend over”

Susan started smacking him with the paddle. The shock of pain startled Steve. He gasped.

Marie heard what was going on and came in. This was another watershed. She saw Susan disciplining “her man” but she didn’t ask her what Steve had done. Marie was content to let events unfold. She assumed that Susan had her reasons and that was good enough for her.

Susan struck ten times.

“Repeat after me” she said. “I will pick up after myself”.

Steve repeated her words. She smacked him with the paddle ten more times and told him to say it again.

He did.

Susan told him to straighten up.

“Is there anything you want to say to me?” she asked.

“Yes” Steve replied. “I’m really sorry you had to do this and I appreciate that you cared enough to put in the effort instead of staying angry with me and distancing yourself”.

Susan smiled broadly, hugged him and gently, sensuously, ran her fingers over his red behind.

“You’re welcome” she said.

The combination of the paddling with Susan’s sensuous stroking got Steve excited. His cock struggled to push out of its cage. Susan saw this, reached down and cupped his balls in her hand, bobbled them and said

“No rewards for bad behavior. Put your clothes back on.”

When Alan heard what had gone on between Susan and Steve he felt a twinge of jealousy. Up until now he had been the only one Susan had disciplined. It was painful for Alan to express this but he respected his feelings enough to bring it up that evening at dinner. This was the first time that jealousy had been expressed in the group. Susan responded first, saying

“Honey, thank you for saying that. I know it must have been difficult.”

Alan nodded. He wondered if he had lost his place as Susan’s special guy.

Susan said to Alan

“You’re right that my disciplining Steve was an act of love. But, the thing is, I have an unlimited amount of love for you three. I love you with all my heart. I also love Steve. I also love Marie.”

This was intense. People didn’t usually speak so openly about loving other people but there it was, right there on the table next to the mashed potatoes.

Marie spoke next, primarily to Alan

“It was hard for me to watch Susan spanking Steve. It felt even more intimate than the sexual stuff. I was afraid that I was losing something with Steve. You all know that I’ve been reluctant to participate in BDSM but maybe I’m ready to change that.”

Marie got up from the table, motioned to Steve to come to her as she walked into the living room. She sat on the edge of the couch, undid his pants and briefs as he stood in front of her and held his caged cock and balls in her hand. She pulled him down across her lap and spanked him in a lingering, sensual manner. When she was done she told Alan to come to her and did the same for him. After her last spank she stood him up, saw how he was bulging in his cage and teased him through the bars. She said to Alan and Steve “I love you both.”

Susan loved using the bondage equipment that Alan made. He got tremendous pleasure from designing and crafting fine pieces that he knew would be used on himself and Steve. He didn’t mind sharing his creations – it added to his enjoyment. Marie, who was initially reluctant to be involved with equipment, grew to enjoy using it. Sometimes she and Susan would discuss how and what they wanted to do with one or both of the men next. They compared the various qualities and characteristics of various implements that Alan made and often made creative suggestions to him for pieces he was working on. Alan absolutely loved this open discussion of his craft. There really weren’t any other people he could talk to about it.

One Saturday afternoon while they were enjoying a cup of tea Marie asked Susan if she could put into words what she got out of male chastity and bondage. Susan paused to think and then explained

“I can’t force a man to be in chastity. We both know that. He has to willingly participate, at least to put it on. Once he’s wearing it I love the effect it has on him. I love how his focus becomes ME and what I want. Bondage is different. It’s more an exercise in raw power and control. He may want me to have that control but once he’s bound he’s literally in my power. I love that power. I love that he’s willing to surrender himself to my power. When I’m tightening those straps he’s MINE. When he’s spread eagled on the cross, exposed and vulnerable, the only thing that protects him from me is my good will. I can do whatever I want. Sometimes what I want to do is to inflict pain. I know that when I whip Steve across his thighs it hurts him. When I release him and he falls down on his knees to kiss my feet I understand. He’s grateful for my whipping him and he’s grateful for my stopping. The next day when he feels the welts he remembers who put them there. I like that.”

Marie listened to her friend talking. She had watched Susan put both Steve and Alan into different forms of bondage and was still on the fence about it. It seemed … brutal. Listening to Susan she appreciated the combination of brutality and sensuality that was involved. In fact, as she listened she felt herself getting wet as she visualized herself in that position of power. Susan saw Marie as she unconsciously touched herself between her legs. Susan understood the feelings Marie was having. She took Marie’s hand, walked with her over to the couch that was in the afternoon sun and gently touched her breast. Marie responded; her nipple responded by swelling to Susan’s touch. Susan peeled back her blouse and began licking and kissing her breasts. Marie moaned, pushing back into the couch, pulling Susan with her. Susan pulled off Marie’s pants and began fingering her. Just then Alan walked in with a bondage harness, a new creation of his that he wanted to show off. The women stopped themselves mid – fondle. Susan ordered him to strip. She and Marie worked together getting him into the harness, which was a beautifully made creation of smooth, strong leather and fine brass fittings. When the final strap was fastened and tightened he couldn’t move a finger.

“You can watch” Susan told him. “But don’t touch” she said with a smile.

Marie and Susan resumed their passionate play. Binding Alan added to their pleasure. He was truly powerless and at their mercy, which added to their pleasure. This time their mercy was to let him watch as they gave each other intense pleasure. The next time he was bound and helpless they might have something else in mind for him.

Susan focused her attention on Marie, using her hands, fingers, mouth and tongue, stimulating her everywhere she could reach. Marie’s passion climaxed. Her whole body tensed as she came; Susan hugged her tightly then gently released her.

“Wow”, Marie said when she recovered “That was great. How was it for you?” Susan smiled happily in response.

Susan and Marie kissed each other gently and then turned their attention to Alan. He laughed, saying that he had just wanted to show them the new harness and to get help with a fitting but it seemed to fit just fine. Alan said that watching them, bound as he was, was incredibly hot. It was like being in chastity but ten times more. He was in chastity so his penis couldn’t do anything but swell helplessly in his cage. But not being able to move anything, not being able to move any part of his body made his feeling of helplessness and submission that much more powerful. As they undid the straps that bound him they held him in a loving way. Alan relaxed into their arms and softly said that the bondage so perfect because he knew that they loved him, and that they would protect him from real harm.

Susan was Steve’s supervisor at work. They did their best to keep their new relationship secret but it was difficult. Sometimes their hands would stray and touch each other. There was just an intimacy between them. People noticed and started talking about them, as people will in offices. Other people knew that they were both married and soon came to the conclusion that Susan and Steve were having an affair. One woman let her belief about this slip out when chatting with Susan. Susan didn’t deny the hint that she was cheating on her husband. The truth would have been more awkward to explain than the fiction.

Steve did most of the cooking in the household. He was a skilled amateur chef and enjoyed the work. One evening, while waiting for dinner to be ready, Marie and Susan were joking about how since it seemed that Steve was already ‘chained to the stove’ maybe they should really chain him there. When he heard this he slowly shook his head.

“Nope. Not gonna happen. When I’m cooking I move. Did you ever notice how when I’m cooking there’s very little wasted motion? It’s like a dance and you don’t chain a dancer.”

With that he handed them a plate of delicious warm hors d’oeuvre to snack on until the dinner of stir fried vegetables with chicken, steamed broccoli with garlic and brown rice with quinoa he was preparing was ready. Nothing more was said about chaining him to the stove.

Their house was on a large piece of property with tall, dense hedges surrounding it. In short, it was very private. Spring came and with it came the opportunity and need to be outside. There were chores to do and it was great to be outside in the sunshine. Steve and Alan were out a lot – naked, wearing their cages and nothing else if that’s what the ladies wanted or, if either Susan or Marie were in the mood for bondage, they might be wearing collars, cuffs, harnesses – any of the things that Alan had so beautifully crafted in his workshop.

One fine day Susan and Marie decided on what they hoped would be an amusing and educational game. The base rings of the cages the men wore each had small rings on them suitable for attachments. Today the game the women had in mind was coordinated movement. The men’s two rings were joined together by a short piece of light weight chain. If they moved together everything would be fine. But if they didn’t, if one stopped and the other started, or one turned left and the other turned right they would both get a nasty pull on their balls. Starting out they were allowed to see as they were given instructions to go, stop, turn left or right and other, more silly, instructions like walk backwards as you’re turning left. After they got the hang of it they were blindfolded. This made it a lot more difficult. The final game was deciding, blindfolded, if the touch they were receiving came from Marie or Susan. A wrong answer would get a swat. A correct answer would earn a more sensual touch. But, making things even more difficult, Marie and Susan reserved the right to switch places mid-touching. If Alan or Steve failed to detect the switch they would earn a swat. Or two.

A few weeks later Marie and Susan went into town to go shopping. Alan and Steve decided to use that time to clear up a tree that had been blown down in a storm. They wore appropriate clothing as they carried their tools into the woods. They got started, using the chain saw to cut the trunk into fireplace length logs and an ax to remove small branches. Then, something happened. The ax slipped in Alan’s hands and the blade cut him on his upper thigh. It was a deep cut and was bleeding freely. Steve used his shirt to push against the wound as he helped his friend walk towards the house. Steve got Alan into a car, went inside for the keys and quickly drove off to a local hospital. Once at the hospital things happened quickly. Alan was helped onto a gurney and wheeled into a small alcove in the ER. The resident and a nurse came in to examine Alan. She introduced herself as Doctor Silverman and her assistant as Nurse Abigail. The doctor was an attractive woman with a no nonsense attitude. She quickly cut the pants away to expose the cut. Alan’s briefs were in the way so she cut them away as well.

“Please remove that …thing” she said to Alan, pointing at the metal cage he was wearing.

“I can’t. I don’t have the key,” Alan moaned.

Dr. Silverman turned to Steve “Do you?”

“No. Only Marie and Susan have our keys.” Under the stress of the moment he had said more than he intended.

Doctor Silverman looked back and forth at the two men and slowly said “Okay” as she and Nurse Abigail cleaned the blood from the area. Luckily, the ax had missed the large blood vessels in the area and had produced a clean cut. The doctor told Alan that she would inject a local anesthetic and then stitch the wound. When the stitching was completed and a dressing applied the doctor turned her attention to Alan’s chastity device.

“I’ve heard of these but this is the first time I’ve seen one. Is it comfortable?” Alan nodded.

“May I touch it?” the doctor asked. Alan nodded again.

“Why are you wearing it” the doctor asked as she touched the steel. “That’s a long story” Alan responded. “Maybe another time would be better.”

Marie and Susan got home before the guys. They saw the blood on the driveway and the missing car and knew something serious had happened. Susan dialed Alan’s cell …no answer. She speed dialed Steve’s; he picked up and said they were OK and were on their way home.

“What happened?” Susan asked

“Alan got hurt; took him to the hospital; we’ll be home in a few minutes,” as he hung up.

Back at the house they all helped Alan out of his bloody clothes and into bed. He was worn out by his ordeal and needed to sleep. Steve told Marie and Susan everything that happened, including the awkward exchange regarding the chastity cage. They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

The next afternoon their land line rang. It was Doctor Silverman. She was calling to inquire about Alan.

“Was the patient doing OK? Was there any sign of infection? Their house was on her way home, she said.
“Would you like me to stop by to check on him after my shift is over?”

Susan had answered the call on speakerphone. Marie happened to be there during the call. When Doctor Silverman offered to stop by they looked at each other uncertainly but Susan said

“Sure, that would be great. What time can we expect you?”

Doctor Silverman rang the bell and was greeted by Marie and Susan. They led her to the room where Alan was resting. She asked Alan how he was feeling; he said OK. She removed the dressing and inspected the wound. It was healing well. She thanked Alan and turned to go.

As they left the room Marie commented that it was unusual for a doctor to come check on a patient like this, in his home. The Doctor’s face flushed as she said that she was intrigued by what she saw and heard when Alan was in the ER.

“What in particular, doctor?” Marie asked

“Please call me Wendy. Well, there were several things. Can I speak frankly?” Susan nodded yes. “The first thing was the cage that Alan was wearing. I saw that he wasn’t wearing it today, by the way.”

“No. We took it off him. He won’t be wearing it while he’s recuperating.” Marie said.

Dr. Silverman said “When Alan and his friend were in the ER I asked them to remove Alan’s chastity device. His friend, Steve?, said that only Susan and Marie have the keys.” The doctor hesitated. “I just have to get this out. The sense I have is that the four of you have a female domination thing going on. It’s none of my business except that I’m so very fascinated by the whole idea that I felt I had to ask you. I’ve always wanted to be in that role and maybe you two are actually doing it.” She looked back and forth at them. “I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have bothered you. I’ll go now.”

“Hold on” Susan said. “Hold on. Please, have a seat. Would you like a cup of tea?”

The doctor, Wendy, was so grateful for Susan’s graciousness that she almost cried. She was feeling very emotional after revealing herself to these two women who she didn’t know at all.

Marie and Susan looked at each other. Marie began talking about the group in general terms; how she and Steve had met and how Steve met Alan and how the four of them got to know each other but she didn’t go into any details.

Wendy knew that a lot was being left unsaid and accepted that. She described herself as timid, reluctant to assert herself and yet really turned on by the thought of being in control of a man.

“That sounds confusing” offered Susan. “Are you sure you want to be in charge?”

“Oh, absolutely” said Wendy. “I’m afraid if someone else is in control.”

“Maybe you’ve been spending time with the wrong people” offered Marie.

“I’d like to get to know you folks better and to give you a chance to get to know me” said Wendy.

“Ummm I think we need to talk among ourselves. I’m sure you understand.” Said Susan

That evening, over dinner, Susan and Marie told Alan and Steve about the conversation they had with Wendy. Steve regretted that he had blurted out that the two women “had our keys” but that was water over the dam. Alan and Steve were both somewhat receptive to the idea of opening up more to Wendy but both women were definitely lukewarm. Their opinions carried more weight because they had spent more time with her. They said she didn’t seem to know who she was and they didn’t want to introduce that confusion into their household. That was that. Wendy would not be spending more time in their home.
0 x
tsememgb

Re: Four Friends Parts 1, 2 & 3

Post by tsememgb »

Great story, thanks so much.

Cheers,
Tsememgb
0 x
dogmojo

Re: Four Friends Parts 1, 2 & 3

Post by dogmojo »

Wow, quite the read - great job!