My Dreams - #3

Tell me a story!
attentive_husband

My Dreams - #3

Post by attentive_husband »

She has let me out of my cage and we are making love. We're in the missionary position and it is so wondrous holding her, looking at here, with my penis sliding in and out of her pussy. This is the ultimate, an orgasm while having sex, after being denied for so long.

I'm almost here when her hands go to my waist and she stops me, pushing me out of her pussy. And she then says:
We can stop now and lock you back up. Or you can cum in my pussy, but then I will sit on your face and you need to eat your cum out of my pussy.
I freeze. There's no way I'm going to taste cum. Not even mine. No way. But I can't bring myself to say lock me back up.

She starts fondling me down there, stroking my cock & balls. She talks about how wonderful her pussy feels and how much I want to slide my cock into her. How much I want to cum in her. How long it's been. How long it's going to be.

I can't resist. I reply ok and she guides me back in. As I'm pumping away she keeps talking about how she wants me to shoot lots of cum in to her so there's lost for me to eat. And more about how the idea so turns her on.

I cum in her and she holds me there for a minute to get everything. She then has me roll over on my back and cupping her pussy gets up over my face. She has to use one hand to pull my jaw down and then plants her pussy over my mouth.

My cum streams out of her pussy and into my mouth as she rubs her clit looking at me. She is telling me how beautiful this all is and climaxes on my face.

She then gets next to me and french kisses me swirling the cum around both of our mouths. She then pulls away, looks at me, and tells me to swallow.

What does this mean?
This is something I have no desire to do, or I'm 95% certain I have no desire to do. But I also think I would do it in that situation. I think if that happens, that is when control of the chastity turns fully over to my wife.

The chastity is presently her trying to figure out what I want from this. And what she wants that fits with what I want. That gives me a lot of control. If the above happened that means we're doing what she wants regardless of what I prefer. And in that sense, this would be a good thing - I think.
0 x
HandyRandy

Re: My Dreams - #3

Post by HandyRandy »

This is reality for me and I love it
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

What does this mean?
This is something I have no desire to do, or I'm 95% certain I have no desire to do.
Mrs. Twisted does it to me from time to time. The idea is erotic as hell *before* I get my rocks off...but after is a different story. I can't do it willingly, it's nasty and perverted and I don't like it...but *she* likes it so when she wants it I am restrained before I know it's going to happen...

...and, of course, the fact that she likes it and enjoys making me do it enough that she will restrain me and *force* me to do it makes it even more erotic...after I start getting horny again.

I get turned on by the prospect (and reality) of being [literally] forced to do [kinky/nasty/perverted] things that I don't 'want' to do, and wouldn't normally do. It may be that you are affected similarly.

It doesn't seem like this is supposed to be a story, would this be better somewhere else?

In any case, it would probably be better if these were contained in a single thread rather than a mass creation of new threads for a single subject.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
HandyRandy

Post by HandyRandy »

That's close to the way it is for me. If it's just a small amount I don't mind swallowing the whole thing but when she let me come on Sunday it was after nine days so there was a lot. She told me to come on her stomach, which means I'm going to be cleaning, so I straddled her and she stroked until I came. It filled her belly button to over flowing and all around it. "there's your present" she said, and I knew what to do.
0 x
femdomstel

Post by femdomstel »

Nice to read that some of us share the same dreams and lives.

The story is my life ass well, so i am lucky and my wife is horny.

Eating the come is 50/50 my fantasy,

Licking her ass for 10 minutes is 80% her fantasy, but she can come on that so no choice for me on that one.

How do you guys feel about drinker her urine by force, i can sometimes talk myself out of it.
But not always.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

femdomstel wrote:...so i am lucky and my wife is horny.
Are you sharing an account here?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
femdomstel

Post by femdomstel »

Yes
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Just a note: While we do not forbid account sharing here, we do discourage it. It's often confusing for other members to read a post or comment, and halfway into it realize that it's from the other partner.

The other issue is that we have a private forum for the keyholders only, where they can talk among themselves without being hampered by well-meaning, but often overbearing guys.
0 x
femdomstel

Post by femdomstel »

Makes sense we too both need different info, :D
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

femdomstel wrote:Makes sense we too both need different info, :D
Might also be helpful for the two of you to visit here also:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=321