My Dreams - #0

Tell me a story!
attentive_husband

My Dreams - #0

Post by attentive_husband »

I spent 2 weeks discovering and then considering chastity for myself. I then asked my wife who agreed (with major reservations). And after a false start, I've now been locked up for 4 days and it's been 8 days since sex and 9 since masturbation.

Over the last 4 nights I've woken up several times from incredibly intense dreams. So aroused I was worried that I was going to break the steel of my cage. I don't know if any of these will happen, or if I want them to happen. But they are definitely a direct view into what my subconscious has figured out will lead to intense arousal.
ps - Neither my wife or I are interested in a FLR. Yes she controls my orgasms, but that's it. No whips, no leather corset, no submission.
Last edited by attentive_husband on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
DLsKnight

Re: My Dreams - #0

Post by DLsKnight »

What do whips and leather corsets have to do with a FLR?
0 x
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

It all depends on what SHE wants. If she wants whips, leather corsets and submisison, than that is her version of a FLR. That's the beauty of a FLR, there are no rules.
0 x
DLsKnight

Post by DLsKnight »

That is what I'm saying. A FLR can have all of those things or none of those things. Kink does not make a FLR and a FLR does not require kink.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

DLsKnight wrote:What do whips and leather corsets have to do with a FLR?
Apparently I know nothing about this. However, if we end up there I sure hope it includes leather corsets!
0 x