Chastity Anniversary Surprise Part I

Tell me a story!
carolina cyclist

Chastity Anniversary Surprise Part I

Post by carolina cyclist »

It had been a typical Saturday around the house with the typical cleaning, yard work, and honey-do list items to be completed. As usual, Becca and Adam did all of their work around the house together. While doing stuff inside the house all Adam was allowed to wear was his Steelheart. Becca loved the way it looked on him. She especially loved the fact that she controlled when or if he ever had an orgasm. Keeping him in chastity had now became a way of life and had grown in to so much more. It had been a year since she locked him up in chastity, at his request, as a way to control his masturbation problem and the results had been a year of more intimacy, more attention, the two of them talked again, and most importantly he was constantly sexually frustrated. Little did Adam know that Becca had a huge surprise planned for him tonight!

“You know, it has been a full year for you in chastity right” Becca asked as she ran her fingers up his exposed buttocks.

As his body tingled as if an electric pulse was surging through his body, “yes it has and I am so happy…I know you are Princess,” he replied.

“Of course,” Becca smiled. “I thought we would celebrate tonight. How long has it been since you last had a full orgasm….3, 4 months…?”

“You know I don’t keep up with how long, Princess. I believe you gave me a spoiled orgasm a month back…I think.”

“Well, maybe tonight is the night.”

As they talked, Becca had continued to let her fingers gently rub Adam’s butt and even worked her way around to his steel tube…gently massaging his exposed balls. She knew what she was doing was having the desired effect as the tube was dancing as his cock had spasms inside the steel trying to get hard. As she finished talking, she swatted him on the butt and told him that nothing was going to happen until all of the work was done. Over the course of the next couple of hours, all Adam could think about as he worked was the possibility of getting out of his steel tube for a few hours and possibly having one or more orgasms.

After all of the work was done outside, Adam walked in to find Becca preparing what appeared to be enough food and snacks for a party. He stopped in the laundry room on his way in and as required when it was just the two of them stripped out of his clothes…leaving only his Steelheart. Becca was wearing an awesome black leather mini skirt with a pink blouse that accentuated her wonderful breasts with one of her Elegant Cooking aprons over the ensemble.

“Are we having guest over, tonight?” he asked quizzically…to which Becca simply smiled her cute yet evil smile and shook her head yes.

“I thought you said….” She cut him off with a swift but stern look.

“I know what I said…I said maybe tonight is the night and it still might be. Just like you have done all year…just go along for the ride with me…” With that, Adam asked if he could help get anything ready.

“No. I want you to go upstairs, take a shower, shave, and put on what I have laid out for you on the bed. When you have done all of that then you can come back down.” With that, Becca pulled the long gold chain holding the key from its resting place between her breasts and unlocked the tube. “Don’t do anything stupid…shower, shave, put on what’s on the bed, and of course put my Steelheart back on…then come downstairs.” She handed him the lock with the key still inserted in it so he could put his tube back on and went back to preparing for the evening. “Do not lock my Steelheart…you know that is my job.”

Adam eagerly trotted off upstairs and was a little bit surprised to find nothing on the bed except the ankle and wrist cuffs and a new high necked leather collar. After getting cleaned and shaved, he put back on his tube, secured the cuffs to his ankles and wrists, and belted the collar around his neck. The collar forced his head to stay straight and made it impossible for him to turn his head. There were two straps with buckles that secured the collar and each buckle had an open lock dangling from it to ensure he couldn’t take it off. Once he had all of this on, he went back downstairs.

“I knew I would LOVE how you looked in your new outfit” Becca beamed as Adam entered the kitchen.

“Come over here and let me get everything secured.” He dutifully walked over and whimpered as each lock on the collar’s straps was clicked shut and she turned the key on the Steelheart, locking it back in place. Adam moaned as the key to his tube disappeared again down her shirt.

“Now, you know how you have been dropping hints that I should tell people about our little arrangement...well…a lot of my friends have noticed just how much more attentive you have been, how happy I always am, and keep asking me what my secret is…tonight they are going to find out!” With that, Becca’s face lit up with a devilishly hot smile as she laughed a bit. She could sense and see just how conflicted Adam was learning about her plans. “The only thing is…you are never going to know just which friends are coming over.”

She reached in her apron pocket and pulled out a hood and pulled it over his head. The hood was made of a mesh material that came down and snapped to the collar in the back, left his mouth uncovered, but still let in a little light…so on top of the hood Becca added a blindfold. “Can you see anything, sweetheart?”

“No, Princess.”

“Great!” Becca said.

The collar had a several D-rings that could be used for any number of things and Becca hooked a finger through the one directly under his chin and started leading him out of the kitchen. Just off of the family room was a small closet under the stairs that Becca had used a few times for time outs when Adam needed it and this is where she was leading Adam. She had, over the year, added a few nondescript hooks she used to anchor him in the closet and methodically started securing him in the closet. She forced his legs apart and attached a spreader bar so he couldn’t close his legs. “I want my friends to see you in all of your glory…” she said as she locked the spreader bar to the hooks on the wall. Since he was going to be in there for a while, she took straps, attached them to the wrist cuffs, and attached them to the spreader bar pulling his arms down and out in an upside down “v”. Finally, she reached around to the back of the collar and attached the rear D-ring to the closet shelf making him completely immobile. The nice thing about this little closet is it was still big enough to allow Becca plenty of room to move around him even though he was completely immobile.

“Here are the rules of the evening: I am going to put on your noise canceling headphones and put on your favorite music station so you can’t hear anything and will never…ever…know just who I have over. In a minute, I am going to gag you as well…I don’t want you saying anything and since we both know you can’t help yourself at times…I am going to ensure you can’t speak. Whenever I am ready, I am going to reveal to my friends just how I have come to be so happy over the last year. If you are good, once the ladies and their guest have left” she lingered on the word guest, “you may get your orgasm tonight, understood?”

"Uh huh..."

“And, you do know that if someone ask to touch your Steelheart I am going to let them…okay.”

“Yes, Princess…did you say guest?”

With that, Becca placed the gag in Adam’s mouth, made sure all of the straps were pulled tight, ran her fingers down his chest, stroked his caged cock, placed headphones over his ears turning on classic rock from his iPad, and left him in the closet…
Last edited by carolina cyclist on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
locked4her55
Re: Chastity Anniversary Surprise Part I

Post by locked4her55 »

Nice. Looking forward to Pt. II
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273