"At Least She Lets You Watch" Images

Tell me a story!
AdoringHerAlways

"At Least She Lets You Watch" Images

Post by AdoringHerAlways »

I absolutely love the images and videos contained in that Tumbler. Not sure I could ever go through with it, but I always imagine my wife being the woman taken by some younger, larger, longer-lasting stud. Most of what I've seen captures the female in that wonderful moment of passion and lust where nothing else in the world matters. After they are both spent, me being the dutiful husband would of course gently lap their combined love juices from her now gaping pussy.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Re: "At Least She Lets You Watch" Images

Post by sherulestherooster »

I frequently fantasize about my wife "playing" with a younger stud half her age. We have had a few near misses with the MFM threesome fantasy. This has literally been going on for years and she seems to be getting more and more comfortable/adventurous. Haven't given up yet.

A few weeks ago we were at a restaurant and she saw some hot young stud, pointed him out and kept looking at him. Made me very aroused to see her lusting after another guy.

My queen has resumed denying me (seems like we go through cycles) and it seems like she really enjoys the benefits of a constantly horny husband. Love the idea of her playing and satisfying a young stud while I "assist" them but still kept denied. Maybe some day!
0 x