The Permanent Chastity Primer

Tell me a story!
wishful4

The Permanent Chastity Primer

Post by wishful4 »

“As they say, a damn hot fantasy. Some of it my writing, some not. Enjoy!” W4

Deciding on where the male chastity lifestyle will eventually lead to is a question that couples should talk about at length before actually locking him up. More often than not, male chastity fits in perfectly with a D/s, Femdom or a FLR (Female Led Relationship). Orgasm denial, in conjunction with a chastity device, is just a natural extension of a Femdom relationship, but not always. There are vanilla couples who embrace male chastity without ever getting involved with any other D/s activities. For many kinky couples, locking the male up while denying him orgasms is just an occasional fantasy game to be played and they are perfectly happy to keep it that way.

On the other end of the spectrum, there are females who keep their husbands or boyfriends locked up 24/7, practice long term orgasm denial along with other Femdom activities such as whippings, verbal and public humiliation, feminization, frequent denial sessions and, if she so desires, even cuckolding.
What about long term or even permanent chastity? Let's face it, locking him up forever is one damn erotic sexual fantasy.... for both him and you, his Keyholder. But for most couples, permanent male chastity remains just that, a far-fetched fantasy.

Permanent male chastity is certainly not for every couple and is a decision that should never be taken lightly.
Preparing him for permanent male chastity is a process. It's something that needs to be thoroughly discussed and planned out in order for it to work. Having a plan also gives the male something to think and fantasize about for the future. The place most male chastity plans unravel is when scheduled releases are to occur. It is often hard to get the male relocked after a release and full orgasm is allowed. That’s why, once the preparation for long term/permanent chastity is started, no full orgasms should be allowed, only ruined orgasms. This will make it easier to get him back in the cage because his desire to please you and his sexual frustration will still be present.

The first step, once you have a well-fitting and reasonably comfortable chastity device locked in place, is to have him go 30 days of continuous chastity; absolutely no removal of the chastity device and obviously, no orgasms. The next milestone is to have him stretch his time in chastity out to 60 days. If he can physically and emotionally handle two straight months of continuous chastity wear coupled with orgasm denial, he is ready to be locked up into permanent male chastity.

In order to get him to take the big step to permanent lockup, several things need to fall into place. An unexpected opportunity may occur at the end of the 60 day lock up. As the Keyholder unlocks him and start to manually stimulate his little penis, it is possible that he will be unable to get an immediate erection after 60 days in the chastity device. It often occurs to middle aged or older men. If this happens, the man will, most likely, be both upset and embarrassed. This is where the Keyholder should be prepared and lavish him with praise that his little penis has “learned” to stay soft to avoid the discomfort of attempted erections in the cage. Let him know how happy you are that his little penis is now “trained” not to erect. Tell him that his penis is obviously ready for permanent chastity and ask him if he is ready and has the courage to make you, his Keyholder, the happiest woman on earth and take that step to permanent chastity right now.

If he agrees to this, his surrender and devotion to you becomes complete. You are now on your way to have your very own chastity slave. He is ready to begin his real training in how to serve his Mistress. With this control comes a power rush that is extremely erotic, from both his and her perspective. He will always be horny, frustrated and ready to please, in any way that you want. His libido can be kept at a high level by implementing intense weekly teasing sessions, with the chastity device always securely locked and in place of course. Yes, there will, most likely, be attempted backpedaling on his part, but the Keyholder should remain firm.

The Keyholder will want to start a collection of strap-on dildos for when you desire penetrative sex. Give him his first assignment as a permanently chaste male to research strap-on harnesses and a dildo that’s feels life-like to satisfy your need for penetration. Instruct him to report to you with his findings and have him order one a little larger than him. Many women find that they actually prefer a nice sized, vibrating dildo over the 'real' thing.

Nothing is more erotic than to be fucked good and hard, for as long as you want, all the while knowing that he will never be achieving a release. His frustration level, and your state of arousal, will both be at a 12 (on a scale of 1-10). Experiencing this inequitable power dynamic will soon have you reaching 'earthquake level' types of orgasms. Never miss an opportunity to remind him that he is permanently locked. Let him know that a man in permanent chastity should be thinking only of his Keyholder and how to please her. Reward and praise him when he does something that pleases you and reinforces his permanently chastised condition.
As far as his prostrate health goes, his body will naturally produce a spontaneous discharge, usually in the form of a wet dream, every 60 to 90 days. There will be no need for you to perform any messy and time consuming milkings.

Permanent male chastity has been known to save an otherwise 'hopeless' relationship. It can effectively replace a disdainful and disrespectful attitude on his part with one of adoration and appreciation.
Of course a comfortable and very secure chastity device is an absolute requirement as a firm foundation for permanent chastity.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
chris82

Re: The Permanent Chastity Primer

Post by chris82 »

Enjoyed reading this, thank you.
0 x
budgie

Post by budgie »

wishful4 wrote: Experiencing this inequitable power dynamic will soon have you reaching 'earthquake level' types of orgasms.
My wife and I practice long-term denial (several months) and she would agree with you on this, having said to me recently that her orgasm reached new parts of her mind and body!

Nice writing, thanks.
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

this has been a fantasy of mine ever since I discovered chastity a few years ago. Two days ago my wife agreed to permanent chastity for me. It was the best feeling ever knowing she wanted this too. We dont have a D/S or FLR and have only been practicing chastity since last july. She was interested at first but her enthusiasm has wained mostly because she doesnt really know how to be in charge of my orgasms. She loves my attitude and how pleasant I am to be around but didnt care for the managerial aspect of keyholding. Since I've always wanted complete orgasm denial I suggested we just take it off the table. So now we are both happy and I only have to worry about her pleasure and well...she has no worries at all. The only thing that is difficult is dealing with my horny feelings all the time. Any suggestions? lol. I guess those will always be there and will learn with time to just focus that energy on her as I have in the past.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Think the best thing to do is to tell your spouse/SO about your feelings in detail. Make sure she knows there will be "moments of desperation" you will have that, as a KeyHolder, she will have to manage if she wants you permanently chaste. Then, together, find the best solution for dealing with them. There are lots of things she can do. Give you something to do, allow you to pleasure her, or exercise the stress out. Over time, maybe you will find some way to deal with it.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271