Exhibitionist

Tell me a story!
Serviceman

Exhibitionist

Post by Serviceman »

Yesterday we were invited to my wife's single girlfriends home for dinner, her girlfriend knows that my wife has me in a male chastity cage and denies my orgasms. During dinner and after a bottle of wine the conversation came up about how attentive I have become and that my wife enjoys how much control she has over me knowing I'll do almost anything to please her. My wife explained how I bath her in the shower and paint her toe nails, with massages and tickles every night as she goes to sleep. Her friend was totally into it and was obviously envious. I am sure my wife was getting wet talking about it. Her friend asked me if my cage was comfortable and I explained that most of the time I didn't even realize I was wearing something and when I do feel it it reminds me that she has total control over my cock. My wife didn't stop there, she wanted to demonstrate how much control she had over me and asked her friend if she wanted to see it. I started to feel trepidation come over me. I thought ok maybe she'll just tell me to open my fly and pull my underwear down a bit. Instead she firmly instructed me to remove my pants and underwear and take off my shirt and fold them neatly on the chair. I was fully exposed for their examination and amusement. She told me to stand next to her girlfriend so she could inspect my caged cock. They talked about having me do the dishes naked, I thought I would be humiliated but instead I was very aroused with the thought of pleasing two women. While I was cleaning up after dinner I noticed they had moved to the couch and were kissing and foundling each other's exposed breasts. At this point I heard her girlfriend ask if they should bend me over the chair and fuck me with a dildoe. My wife thought that would be a good idea. I started to sweat thinking about what might be next! Instead my wife told me she would like me to give her friend an orgasm, should told me to get on my knees while her friend pulled her jeans and panties off and spread her legs apart. She lifted he knees and rest her feet on the edge of the couch so I had full access to her swollen pussy. Damn my cock was swollen to the limits of my cage. Not to be left out my wife undressed the rest of the way and straddled her friend so she could lick my wife's pussy. Now I had two beautiful women thrusting and moaning with pleasure, I knew I would be licking them both clean very soon. I had gotten use to being denied PIV but I had hoped this would be an exception and I would be allowed out to give them each a good fucking. I hadn't noticed but my wife had gotten a strap-on from her friends toy box while I was servicing her friend earlier, she proposed that I could be unlocked and allowed to fuck her friend if she could fuck me at the same time. It had been a few months since I felt pussy around my cock and I thought how bad could it be. My wife used plenty of lubricant and was very slow and easy to start. After a few minutes she was really pounding me and with each push thrusting me into her friend. It didn't take long for her friend to cum. A minute later I had an orgasm that made my toes curl.
0 x