Teachers Pet

Tell me a story!
Nat

Teachers Pet

Post by Nat »

Teachers Pet

Chapter1
It was 2163 and the world was a far better place than the generation before. Man had made a complete mess of the planet and by degrees women had started to take over. It was slow and imperceptible at first. It started at university and then filtered down into the whole education system. Women became more powerful and better at running the world we were living in, a world that men had nearly brought to its knees. These women were now called 'teachers', as they had taught the world how to be a better place using their natural gifts of empathy, femininity and mothering instincts. By some kind of genetic coincidence by 2100 men were out numbering women by 5 to 1. By 2063 that had risen to 10 to 1. Women were able to pick and chose the very best males, ones who were best suited to their needs. Ones who knew there rightful place at their feet. Women where on pedestals worshiped and adored by males for saving the world.
The previous all female world government had passed a law by which all men had to go through a selection process to see which would be suited as personal servants to women and which were not. To be selected as a personal servant or 'Pet' was the most highly prized job a man could get in this brave new world. Now the chances were 10 to 1 and getting worse by the decade. Competition was fierce and the Teachers set ever more difficult selection tests.
It was finally my day of testing. I had been waiting for the letter to arrive for months hoping to get the chance at being a Teachers Pet. I awoke early and dressed, pacing about my apartment wondering if I was good enough and weather my preparations had been enough. Finally it was time to set off to the test center, a sparse and minimalist building in pure white render with blacked out glass windows. As I walked up the huge set of sweeping stairs outside of the building I couldn't help feeling as if I was entering a temple. Maybe it had been designed like that. I walked up to the reception desk and produced my letter of appointment and ID. I noticed the receptionist had long feminine hair, perfect make up and nails even though he was clearly male. This was the sort of job to expect if you didn't pass the selection process. It was far beneath a Teacher to do such a job. They were far too important and valuable to society to do such a demeaning job.
I was directed to the induction room where I met the other nine men hoping to be selected as Teachers pet. We all eyed each other up and down looking for weaknesses or strengths. Before long our teacher entered the room. She was obviously very self confidant as all women of the age were and was wearing the fashion of the 1950's as was the current rage. She wore 4 inch black stiletto shoes with black seamed stockings, a pinstriped pencil skirt to the knee and white cotton blouse. Her blonde hair was up in a bun and she was wearing black rimed glasses. Her complexion was pale with red lips and smoky eyes. We were all mesmerized.
'Sit down', she barked. We sat quickly and in silence. We knew our every move would be watched not just by her but by hidden cameras too so that nothing went unnoticed. We were handed out forms to fill in, disclaimers and ID forms etc.
'I'm Miss Jane. After the end of the day one of you will be lucky enough to be my Pet. You will face a series of tests to check your suitability to serve me and my needs. The first part starts now. You need to remove all you clothes and place them in the lockers to the right. Once all your clothes and personal items are in the locker, close it, lock it and then place the key on my desk in front of me. Now move!'
Not knowing if this was a test or not we all clambered to be first to comply. I tore off my Shoes, T shirt, jeans, pants and socks leaving all my personal stuff in my pockets. I pushed forward to the lockers which were crowded by then, naked flesh everywhere frantically trying to get to a locker and be first to hand over the key. I was third but first to sit back at my desk. As the class settled back down we all looked nervously around at our nakedness.
'Next will be the body scan. You will all come to the front in turn and stand in the booth. Raise your hands up. The machine will rotate around you. Once complete, step out and sit back down'. We were all called one by one. I was very thankful I had taken the time that morning to shave all my body hair off below my head. I knew that most teachers preferred hairless pets. It removed all trace of manliness and testosterone. Things that had gotten the planet into trouble in the first place. 'Ok next is a written exam. You will have one hour to complete.' With that Miss Jane passed out the papers. She wrote the finish time on the board and started the count down timer. With that we all turned over the paper and began. There was a range of questions on there from cooking, cleaning, laundry, D.I.Y, fashion to general knowledge and a section at the end on more personal things like sexual preferences and fantasies. I was concentrating so hard on my answers, as I really wanted to do the very best I could, that the hour passed very quickly. Miss Jane walked up and down the classroom keeping a close eye on all of us. As I handed in my paper I was happy with my answers. I didn't even notice my nakedness until after the first test. I felt small and submissive. Being totally exposed while Teacher was dressed made me feel under her control. I tried not to look too long at her amazing body as I didn't want to start getting aroused. The entire class was blindfolded before the next test. Miss Jane came round each of us to make sure they were secure. When she got to me I could feel her warmth and perfume as she pulled the knot of my blindfold tighter. I could feel her breath on my skin and started to get aroused. Next we had to make love with an inflatable doll in as many positions as we could in a minute. Because each of us was blind folded we couldn't see and learn by the previous candidate. Then we had to give oral pleasure to a dummy fitted with an array of sensors to test our skills. Next each of us had to come to the front of the class and masturbate to get hard. This was really difficult with so many people watching. I felt strange and out of control of my own body as I stood there. Miss Jane was making notes as I stroked my cock erect. Once erect she said 'Next'. I had a walk of shame with a hard-on back to my seat as the next candidate came to the front to go through the same thing. We were careful not to touch each other as we passed.
After about 5 hours the testing was complete. We now had to go through the chastity ceremony. Each candidate would have to go to the front of the class, kneel on the stool in front of Miss Jane to be fitted with a metal chastity cage exactly molded to fit by the body scan we had done in the morning. When it was my turn I was a little bit nervous to have a Teacher touch my most private place. I had never had a woman touch me before and was worried about getting too excited- a crime that would mean immediate eviction from the class. This would mean a life as a receptionist somewhere, or even worse as a prostitute for men. I thought about anything and everything to keep my mind off my Teacher. It was so difficult as she was so sexy and hot. Her whole presence filled my mind. I really wanted to serve her and be her pet forever. I got to the front, knelt and closed my eyes waiting for the cold touch of stainless steel around my cock and balls. A feeling that would last forever. It was a surprise when her warm hands touched me. A shiver ran up my spine deep into my soul as she placed the cage on me and snapped the lock shut. In that moment I was so grateful just to have had that one touch from her. I felt blessed. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She smiled at me and my heart melted. She placed the key in her special box. I got up and walked back to my desk, proud I had managed to please her. My cage feeling alien but somehow comforting.
We stopped for lunch. An awkward affair since we were still naked. It felt a relief that all the testing was over but we were all wondering if we had done enough to have the privilege of being Teachers pet. Then we were all called back to the classroom and directed to sit down. This was it, the moment of truth. We would all find out were we would be assigned from the results of our testing. As our names were called and the assignments we were to have, my hopes began to rise. It was down to the last three and my name still hadn't been called. Then down to just two of us. My heart was beating so fast. It was spinning with the possibilities.
'Next I will announce who will be my pet, as you will have worked out its between two candidates.' She looked between the two of us giving nothing away. She deliberately built the tension in the room. I couldn't take it much longer. 'My Pet will be...Nat!'.
Yess I punched the air with joy. I could hardly believe it. I was going to be Miss Jane's pet. I was going to be allowed to take care of her, serve her, worship her body and live with her. Not as her equal of course, lets not get carried away but in time she may grow fond of me enough to allow me to sleep in the same room! With that she came over to congratulate me and place the collar around my neck that would identify me as hers. She stood behind me and placed the leather strap around my neck and tightened it at the back. It had a metal loop on the front to snap a chain into for security. It felt so good to be owned by such a beautiful Teacher. I hope she teaches me well and look forward to my next stage of training....
1 x