The Twitch Game

Tell me a story!
storywriter23

The Twitch Game

Post by storywriter23 »

(First published in Every Night Erotica, May 2010)

She threw the Wednesday paper aside and tossed the bedclothes off our naked bodies. The cooler air hardened her nipples.

“Shrimp omelette and potato cakes. Yummy!” she said. “You spoil me.”

I smiled at her over my coffee mug.

“Not a hardship, I assure you! It’s too bad breakfast is over so quickly. And now, My Lady, what’s your pleasure?”

She reached for our backgammon set and arranged herself decoratively across the bed with the game board between us. We set up the pieces and she won the first roll. We played in silence for a few minutes until, grinning mischievously, she broke the silence.

“After I beat you, how about a game of ‘Twitch’?”

“Twitch? How does that work?”

“Well first I’ll lube up that cock of ours and then I’ll stroke it ever so gently.”

The subject of the conversation reared its head inquisitively. She rolled a double-six and knocked out one of my chips.

“Sounds wonderful. Where does the twitch part come in?” I asked.

Her grin became positively wicked. “I’ll rub and suck you for an hour now, then for an hour after lunch and again right after supper. You can tell me how you’d like it; slow, fast, gentle or firm but I won’t stop until time’s up. Then you can fuck me for the rest of the evening any way you want… as often as you can manage.”

I made a stupid move. She capitalized on it and rolled another double.

“The twitch bit?” I asked again.

“Oh that. Your cock gets to twitch nine times during the day. Any more than that and everything stops and you'll have to wait another week before you get to cum. All you have to do is control your twitching and I’ll make sure those balls are bigger and heavier than they’ve even been.”

She rolled six-five. I rolled a two-one.

“Won’t you get terribly horny too?”

“Oh yes, but I’m sure you wouldn’t want poor little me to be uncomfortable… and you do have such a talented tongue.”

She began bearing off. My chips were all over the board.

“So let me get this straight. You’ll tease me for an hour three times at whatever intensity I specify. As long as I don’t twitch more than nine times you’ll let me fuck you all evening. If I twitch more than nine times, everything stops and I have to wait until the end of the week to cum.”

“Actually I said a week from now... seven more days. But you’ve got amazing self-control. You’ll be able to hold on and then the rest of the day I’m all yours!”

She grinned triumphantly as she doubled to win the game. She scooted up the bed and began demonstrating her tease technique. I moved her hand away.

“Just let me think this out a moment. No distractions! I've already been a week without cumming and if we don't play the game, I get to cum on Saturday, three days from now. Or I could take your challenge. You’d make it easy for me at first, but in the last hour I bet you’d find some way to beat me. You’d talk dirty, encourage me to touch you up, give me those special soft kisses that drive me crazy; then I’d have blue balls and a huge lust-on for a whole week and you’d probably edge me every day to keep me on the boil.”

“What me?” She looked incredulous. “You know I’d never take advantage of a man when he’s down… I mean up! Besides, you might win and you could be fucking me every-which-way after supper.”

“I can’t even beat you in a fair game of backgammon. The odds are really stacked against me in your twitch game.”

I pretended to consider my options for a few moments while my traitorous cock signaled its enthusiasm for the game.

I replaced her hand and grinned. “Your roll I think.”
0 x
Sneeky101

Re: The Twitch Game

Post by Sneeky101 »

What is a twitch?
0 x
storywriter23

Re: The Twitch Game

Post by storywriter23 »

OED: Twitch. A short, sudden jerking or convulsive movement (in this case of the cock!)
0 x